• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Thought this was pretty funny

On IMBd, Smash Bros is credited under Shantae's voice actor's filmography

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2583829/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Video Game)
Shantae (voice, as Cristina Vee)
Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)

Obviously IMBd is unreliable as I'm pretty sure anyone can edit it not unlike wikipedia

However, I was looking at Ms. Vee's twitter and came across this:

https://twitter.com/CristinaVee/status/626600252666044420

Is it possible she edited herself?
I'm not so sure about this, but for now I'll take it with a grain of salt.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Obviously IMBd is unreliable as I'm pretty sure anyone can edit it not unlike wikipedia

You don't know how much I wish for this to be a hint of things to come...

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114

That is really weird. I'm going to assume it was some random person though.

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
One thing I do find weird though is that when she was updating her filmography, wouldn't she have noticed Smash Bros being there and deleted it?

Unless somebody edited in Smash Bros after she was done updating her filmography

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
One thing I do find weird though is that when she was updating her filmography, wouldn't she have noticed Smash Bros being there and deleted it?

Unless somebody edited in Smash Bros after she was done updating her filmography
If it was edited by somebody else I hope she'll take notice, because she made her tweet on IMDb about a hour ago.

Last edited:

Black-magic13

Smash Apprentice

It is a real mind f***er thing to see. Idk what to think of it but I do hope it indicates what we all truly want for shantae in this game.

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192

Oh man, I want to buy into that so badly. That is an awfully tantalizing hint. I don't think we can read too much into it at this point. Great catch, by the way, I never would have found something like that.

Also seriously guys, I am positive we have nothing to worry about from a Mii costume. K. Rool as a costume is a troll move but it doesn't violate the character. Shantae as a Mii brawler or whatever would never use her hair. It just wouldn't make any sense. Plus I can't imagine any Mii costume showing as much skin as Shantae does, they are mostly pretty covered up. We will either get Shantae as a fully fledged fighter or not at all. And let's be real, K. Rool is probably coming as a DLC character very soon. This is classic Sakurai trolling.

EDIT: uh, where are you seeing Smash Bros in her IMDb? Because I just checked and it doesn't list them anymore, unless I'm missing something. I would like to believe that she added it and then changed it when she realized it was supposed to be confidential, but I think it's much more probable that it was just a false edit that got corrected.

EDIT EDIT: It's there. I'm just a moron.

Last edited:

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice

God...What did I say about trolling me? I said stop it God. Or else I'll go Bayonetta and kick yo ass

Last edited:

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Oh man, I want to buy into that so badly. That is an awfully tantalizing hint. I don't think we can read too much into it at this point. Great catch, by the way, I never would have found something like that.

Also seriously guys, I am positive we have nothing to worry about from a Mii costume. K. Rool as a costume is a troll move but it doesn't violate the character. Shantae as a Mii brawler or whatever would never use her hair. It just wouldn't make any sense. Plus I can't imagine any Mii costume showing as much skin as Shantae does, they are mostly pretty covered up. We will either get Shantae as a fully fledged fighter or not at all. And let's be real, K. Rool is probably coming as a DLC character very soon. This is classic Sakurai trolling.

EDIT: uh, where are you seeing Smash Bros in her IMDb? Because I just checked and it doesn't list them anymore, unless I'm missing something. I would like to believe that she added it and then changed it when she realized it was supposed to be confidential, but I think it's much more probable that it was just a false edit that got corrected.
Uhh it's there.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
(Video Game)

Last edited:

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034

I only noticed the tweet, i got the IMBd thing from gameFAQS, heres the thread

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72244507

and that's weird, when I click on her IMBd I still see smash listed. Just scroll down under filmography and you'll see smash right below Fate/stay night: unlimited bladeworks

Black-magic13

Smash Apprentice

Its there. Go to full cast option and search at the bottom . it says she is the voice of shantae.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
That being said I am confident that it is either a mistake or someone is just screwing with us. I'm going with the latter.

Last edited:

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
Wow sorry, I don't know how I missed that. It's definitely there. I'm just a moron.

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm going to feel stupid for this, but I'm going to hope that this is some well hidden hint for some reason or this was an accident on Christina's part.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
I really, really want to believe, but note that leaking characters can cause some legal issues. Then again, these guys love to create hype and are doing it in all the right places.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Just a little words of advice, until the ballot is done and over with, nothing changes for Shantae just because what the creators or associates say about her involvement with Smash Bros. For legit reasons, things can be a cover up from mistakes, or some reason a fan may just want to jump the gun with her inclusion in Smash, but that doesn't mean that it's false information, that she's done as a character. Until the ballot ends, all characters have a shot until explicitly proven deconfirmed by an official source, like Sakurai.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Am I the only one who KIIIINDA thinks she's playing dumb with us? That, or I myself am just dumb. I mean if I were to accidentally put something on my IMDB that I might not have intended to reveal yet that'd probably be my go to excuse.

No I'm not being blinded by hope what are ya talkin bout.

Last edited:

Black-magic13

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who KOIIINDA thinks she's playing dumb with us? That, or I myself am just dumb. I mean if I were to accidentally put something on my IMDB that I might not have intended to reveal yet that'd probably be my go to excuse.

No I'm not being blinded by hope what are ya talkin bout.
I see what you mean. Also one thing I noticed is that she said she is gonna fix it now. But that was like a hour or so ago. In that imbd site it still says she is the voice of shantae. Nothing major but it does make you wonder a tiny bit.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I see what you mean. Also one thing I noticed is that she said she is gonna fix it now. But that was like a hour or so ago. In that imbd site it still says she is the voice of shantae. Nothing major but it does make you wonder a tiny bit.
As I recall, didn't something similar happen with Krystal's voice actress in Brawl? Of course that was just for the special taunt on Lylat cruise but still.

Black-magic13

Smash Apprentice
As I recall, didn't something similar happen with Krystal's voice actress in Brawl? Of course that was just for the special taunt on Lylat cruise but still.
I don't recall either to be honest. This whole update and ballot thing is annoying to be honest, just why sakurai lol

B.H. and DD

Smash Apprentice
Jeez, and it feels like Shantae is hiding in the shadows hoping she doesn't get chosen to be a costume as well. I don't think she could work as a costume anyway... unless they use her pirate design as a Mii Swordsman. Guys, I'm scared...

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
Saw the IMBD thing.

You do know anyone can make edits to that site, right (like Wikipedia)?
Everyone knows that.

The thing wasn't entirely about IMBd though, it's the fact that Cristina Vee aka Shantae's voice actor tweeted she was going to update her IMBd page by adding missing credits is what made things interesting.

Black-magic13

Smash Apprentice
Everyone knows that.

The thing wasn't entirely about IMBd though, it's the fact that Cristina Vee aka Shantae's voice actor tweeted she was going to update her IMBd page by adding missing credits is what made things interesting.
Another thing to point out is that she said hours ago that she will remove it. Yet its still there. I doubt it means anything though.

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to hope this is all some conspiracy based on a mistake Christina made.

That totally doesn't make me crazy right?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If anybody is interested, here are my full ideas for Shantae in Smash Bros, moveset, stage and all

Entrance: Shantae flies in on a magic carpet (Half-Genie Hero for that idea) and says "Ready" and "Let's Go"

VA: Cristina Vee

Neutral Attack: a 3-hit Hair whip combo, (Both the down tilt and forward aerial also use the hair whip)
Dash Attack: Elbow dash from the first Shantae game
Side Tilt: consists of the Power Kick from Pirate’s Curse (with some much needed knock back to it),
Up Tilt: Shantae flicks her hair forward similar to Greninja's tongue

Her Smash attacks will make use of her transformations for a brief time, but needs some time to change back, similar to Mega Man’s cooldown, and her charging animations consist of her bellydancing to change forms,
Side Smash is the Monkey Claw (slashes with her claws in Monkey Form, short reach but decent power)
Down Smash is Elephant Stomp (spins up into the air then transforms into an Elephant mid-air and pounds down, has great knockback)
Up Smash: Mermaid Flip (doing a backflip in her Mermaid form having her tail strike her opponent.)

Neutral Aerial: based of her twirl attack from the first game, she spins around ballerina style with her hair hitting opponents as she twirls around.
Back Aerial: twirls back and does a roundhouse kick.
Up Aerial: In a pose similar to her Half-Genie Hero artwork, she thrusts her hand up into the air with fire in it, hits multiple times.
Down Aerial: The drill attack from the first game, similar to Sonic’s Down air, but can hit an opponent more than once.

Though not really a tether, Shantae can use her hair to grab opponents from a reasonable distance; she’d hold her opponent with her hands and pummel them with her knee.
Forward Throw: She bumps her opponent with her hip.
Back Throw: She positions her opponent behind her, then gives them a big slap like the mummies from Risky's Revenge
Down Throw: She throws her opponent to the ground and uses her Scimitar to hit her opponent from above twice.
Up throw: She performs the spin kick from the first game, with her kicking the opponent up and then somersaulting in midair in a fashion similar to Sonic's Up Smash.

Neutral Special: Bellydance-comes straight out of Risky’s Revenge, hold down the special button to perform a bellydance then let go at the end of it to transform, there are three dances to it, each of which determined by how long you hold down the button,if you let it go after the first, she’ll turn into a monkey and dashes forward using Monkey Bullet-a slightly weak but fast dash attack, the second turns her into an elephant and charges forward with Elephant Charge-a slow but powerful dash attack, the third turns her into a mermaid who jumps into the air and throws some bubble projectiles down onto the stage.

Side Special: Spitfire-shooting out three fire balls at a time, low speed but good distance.

Up Special: Harpy Form-though she doesn't dance for this one, she turns into a Harpy like in the GBC game, giving her multiple wing jumps which lasts about half as long as Villager's Up Special, if she is hit she transforms back and enters a helpless state, however she is able to attack with her talons to defend herself from opponents and even negate projectiles.

Down Special: Pike Ball-similar to Mega Man’s Leaf Shield, except it lasts longer but can’t be thrown.

Final Smash: All-Mighty Half-Genie-she spouts her catchphrase "Ret-2-Go!" and pulls out the Genie Lamp and traps everyone within range, it takes time to an area where the female protagonists from Wayforward's "Mighty" series: Patricia Wagon from Mighty Switch Force, Luna from Mighty Milky Way, and Alta from Mighty Flip Champs, come in and attack the trapped opponents one at a time, sending them flying like a pinball, Alta first uses her staff to flip a wall to strike the captured opponents, then Luna summons a small asteroid and strikes them with it, then Patricia uses her helmet to make block appear and strike them as when, then all three girls join up and Shantae joins them for one final blow.

Her taunts would consist of the dances she uses for those transformations, Neutral is her Mermaid Dance, Side is Elephant Dance, and Down is Monkey Dance. (not sure if this could work but I had the idea that while doing the neutral special, if you press certain taunt button or combo of taunts at the end of each dance, her transformation attacks will be more powerful similar to Ryu.)

Her victory animations are:
Spinning around in midair like she does when she completes a stage from her games;
Her flying in her monkey form to grab a gem, then transforming back to perform a dance (like the Matt Bozon created micro game in WarioWare D.I.W.) ;
Performing her dance from Half-Genie Hero then her transform in/out pose with the other Wayforward girls posing behind her at the same time, Alta is behind her twirling her staff then holds it up and winks, Luna spins around and blows a kiss, Patricia takes off her helmet and wipes some sweat off her blow, then throws up a peace sign.

Victory Fanfare: Stage Clear jingle from Pirate's Curse

Alternate Costumes:

Red: Default (her physical appearance and jewelry would be based of her design in Pirate's Curse, but her top would be from Risky's Revenge, and her pants would be from Half Genie Hero)
Blue: The blue palette swap Backer costume from
Purple: Based of Risky/Nega Shantae (eyes would be yellow, but her irises would be green)
Green: Based off Rottytops
Yellow: Based off Sky
Navy: Based off Bolo
Brown: Based of the guardian genies from the first Shantae game
Pink: Pirate Costume (has the bandana, vest and leg belt and holster, but doesn't lose her sleeves, similar to her Pirate costume on the cover of the second to last Nintendo Power)

Other Details: She has the ability to crawl. Her default idle stance would be her full health dancing animation in Pirate’s Curse and Half Genie Hero, but it'd change depending on the damage she's taken like in those two games. Her idle animations consist of her straightening out her hair and taking a more defensive stance like when she encounters a boss character, her Star/Screen KO animation would resemble the twirling animation she and Risky share from the first game when she gets knocked back from the explosion from the first boss or when Risky got knock back from the boss encounters
Her dizzy animation would resemble Rottytops's own idle animation, though slower and looks like she's trying to keep her balance.

Also I do have a feeling they'll made custom moves for the DLC characters so I thought I should share my ideas for hers:

Custom Neutral 1: Storm Puff-like in Risky's Revenge she summons a storm puff that stays on the stage for a bit and shoots lightning randomly, it can also be moved around.
Custom Neutral 2: Risky's Boots- I think Sakurai would think the pistol would be too realistic so I opted it out, this special works a bit differently from in Pirates Curse, you tap the special button to activate it then hold it for distance, (it automatically goes off if you hold the button too long).

Custom Side 1: Fireball-a quick moving fireball similar to Mario's custom but does some knockback.
Custom Side 2: Flamethrower-Like in Risky's Revenge-a stream of fire that doesn't deplete but disappears after a short time.

Custom Up 1: Risky's Cannon-like In Pirate's Curse, can fire cannonballs down and can be used it 3 times.
Custom Up 2: Risky's Hat-a gust of wind blows around Shantae and she uses the hat to ride it up and can make her glide for a bit, similar to Palutena's Jump Glide.

Custom Down 1: Super Pike Ball: three Pike Balls orbit Shantae, but for a reduced time.
Custom Down 2: Pirate Flare: Like Palutena's Celestial Flareworks, but takes a bit to go off and makes Shantae vulnerable during the fireworks.

STAGE:Scuttle Town Lighthouse (3DS/Wii U)
Shantae's home and the starting point for each game-a medium-large sized stage with a day/night cycle, the island with the lighthouse itself is in the middle of two other islands. The island on the right goes offstage connected by a longer bridge. There's a smaller island with a small bridge connecting them to the lighthouse, but on the far left of the stage is a short cliff that's connected offstage, between the two is a pool of water, Like Green Hill, some areas of the bridge are prone to damage, especially with Risky in the background firing off cannonballs onto the stage, after a while, the Oceanic Tinker Tub becomes a boss with Risky at the helm. It can attack with barrels, it's anchor, or it can jump back into the water for a bit and bombard the stage with cannonballs.
MUSIC:
Dance Through The Danger (Half Genie Hero)
Burning Town (Pirate's Curse Remix) (3DS/Wii U)
Risky Boots (Pirate's Curse Remix)
Boss Battle (Pirate's Curse Remix) (3DS/Wii U)
Cackle Tower (Pirate's Curse)
Day/Night Travel (Propeller Town/A Troublesome Trek from Pirate's Curse)
Scuttle Town (Pirate's Curse Remix)
She's Got Moves! (Risky's Revenge)
Trip Through Sequin Land (Pirate's Curse)
Run Run Rottytops! (Pirate's Curse)
Mermaid Slide (Half Genie Hero)
Rescue Girl from Mighty Switch Force 2

ASSIST TROPHY:Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force)

Patricia runs around the stage and fires off her Pellet Gun to damage opponents, also faded out blocks will appear on the stage and they can become visible by her helmet automatically like in the last levels of her game, damaging opponents on impact, (if KOed with them, they'll always result in a screen KO) but providing can be KOed if caught in her own blocks (albeit with the screen KO from her game)

TROPHIES:
Trophies that will likely be in (based off Ryu's bundle):
Shantae (Classic Mode)
Alt. (Her transformations)
Final Smash (All-Star)
Risky Boots
Oceanic Tinkertub
Patricia Wagon
Other Possible Trophies:
Rottytops
Sky/Wrench
Bolo
Tinkerbat (note. if possible I think Tinkerbats would make great Smash Run enemies)
Mimic
Squid Baron
Ammo Baron
Pirate Master

Feel free to add me to the supporters list please

Last edited:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
If anybody is interested, here are my full ideas for Shantae in Smash Bros, moveset, stage and all

Entrance: Shantae flies in on a magic carpet (Half-Genie Hero for that idea) and says "Ready" and "Let's Go"

VA: Cristina Vee

Neutral Attack: a 3-hit Hair whip combo, (Both the down tilt and forward aerial also use the hair whip)
Dash Attack: Elbow dash from the first Shantae game
Side Tilt: consists of the Power Kick from Pirate’s Curse (with some much needed knock back to it),
Up Tilt: Shantae flicks her hair forward similar to Greninja's tongue

Her Smash attacks will make use of her transformations for a brief time, but needs some time to change back, similar to Mega Man’s cooldown, and her charging animations consist of her bellydancing to change forms,
Side Smash is the Monkey Claw (slashes with her claws in Monkey Form, short reach but decent power)
Down Smash is Elephant Stomp (spins up into the air then transforms into an Elephant mid-air and pounds down, has great knockback)
Up Smash: Mermaid Flip (doing a backflip in her Mermaid form having her tail strike her opponent.)

Neutral Aerial: based of her twirl attack from the first game, she spins around ballerina style with her hair hitting opponents as she twirls around.
Back Aerial: twirls back and does a roundhouse kick.
Up Aerial: In a pose similar to her Half-Genie Hero artwork, she thrusts her hand up into the air with fire in it, hits multiple times.
Down Aerial: The drill attack from the first game, similar to Sonic’s Down air, but can hit an opponent more than once.

Though not really a tether, Shantae can use her hair to grab opponents from a reasonable distance; she’d hold her opponent with her hands and pummel them with her knee.
Forward Throw: She bumps her opponent with her hip.
Back Throw: She positions her opponent behind her, then gives them a big slap like the mummies from Risky's Revenge
Down Throw: She throws her opponent to the ground and uses her Scimitar to hit her opponent from above twice.
Up throw: She performs the spin kick from the first game, with her kicking the opponent up and then somersaulting in midair in a fashion similar to Sonic's Up Smash.

Neutral Special: Bellydance-comes straight out of Risky’s Revenge, hold down the special button to perform a bellydance then let go at the end of it to transform, there are three dances to it, each of which determined by how long you hold down the button,if you let it go after the first, she’ll turn into a monkey and dashes forward using Monkey Bullet-a slightly weak but fast dash attack, the second turns her into an elephant and charges forward with Elephant Charge-a slow but powerful dash attack, the third turns her into a mermaid who jumps into the air and throws some bubble projectiles down onto the stage.

Side Special: Spitfire-shooting out three fire balls at a time, low speed but good distance.

Up Special: Harpy Form-though she doesn't dance for this one, she turns into a Harpy like in the GBC game, giving her multiple wing jumps which lasts about half as long as Villager's Up Special, if she is hit she transforms back and enters a helpless state, however she is able to attack with her talons to defend herself from opponents and even negate projectiles.

Down Special: Pike Ball-similar to Mega Man’s Leaf Shield, except it lasts longer but can’t be thrown.

Final Smash: All-Mighty Half-Genie-she spouts her catchphrase "Ret-2-Go!" and pulls out the Genie Lamp and traps everyone within range, it takes time to an area where the female protagonists from Wayforward's "Mighty" series: Patricia Wagon from Mighty Switch Force, Luna from Mighty Milky Way, and Alta from Mighty Flip Champs, come in and attack the trapped opponents one at a time, sending them flying like a pinball, Alta first uses her staff to flip a wall to strike the captured opponents, then Luna summons a small asteroid and strikes them with it, then Patricia uses her helmet to make block appear and strike them as when, then all three girls join up and Shantae joins them for one final blow.

Her taunts would consist of the dances she uses for those transformations, Neutral is her Mermaid Dance, Side is Elephant Dance, and Down is Monkey Dance. (not sure if this could work but I had the idea that while doing the neutral special, if you press certain taunt button or combo of taunts at the end of each dance, her transformation attacks will be more powerful similar to Ryu.)

Her victory animations are:
Spinning around in midair like she does when she completes a stage from her games;
Her flying in her monkey form to grab a gem, then transforming back to perform a dance (like the Matt Bozon created micro game in WarioWare D.I.W.) ;
Performing her dance from Half-Genie Hero then her transform in/out pose with the other Wayforward girls posing behind her at the same time, Alta is behind her twirling her staff then holds it up and winks, Luna spins around and blows a kiss, Patricia takes off her helmet and wipes some sweat off her blow, then throws up a peace sign.

Victory Fanfare: Stage Clear jingle from Pirate's Curse

Alternate Costumes:

Red: Default (her physical appearance and jewelry would be based of her design in Pirate's Curse, but her top would be from Risky's Revenge, and her pants would be from Half Genie Hero)
Blue: The blue palette swap Backer costume from
Purple: Based of Risky/Nega Shantae (eyes would be yellow, but her irises would be green)
Green: Based off Rottytops
Yellow: Based off Sky
Navy: Based off Bolo
Brown: Based of the guardian genies from the first Shantae game
Pink: Pirate Costume (has the bandana, vest and leg belt and holster, but doesn't lose her sleeves, similar to her Pirate costume on the cover of the second to last Nintendo Power)

Other Details: She has the ability to crawl. Her default idle stance would be her full health dancing animation in Pirate’s Curse and Half Genie Hero, but it'd change depending on the damage she's taken like in those two games. Her idle animations consist of her straightening out her hair and taking a more defensive stance like when she encounters a boss character, her Star/Screen KO animation would resemble the twirling animation she and Risky share from the first game when she gets knocked back from the explosion from the first boss or when Risky got knock back from the boss encounters
Her dizzy animation would resemble Rottytops's own idle animation, though slower and looks like she's trying to keep her balance.

Also I do have a feeling they'll made custom moves for the DLC characters so I thought I should share my ideas for hers:

Custom Neutral 1: Storm Puff-like in Risky's Revenge she summons a storm puff that stays on the stage for a bit and shoots lightning randomly, it can also be moved around.
Custom Neutral 2: Risky's Boots- I think Sakurai would think the pistol would be too realistic so I opted it out, this special works a bit differently from in Pirates Curse, you tap the special button to activate it then hold it for distance, (it automatically goes off if you hold the button too long).

Custom Side 1: Fireball-a quick moving fireball similar to Mario's custom but does some knockback.
Custom Side 2: Flamethrower-Like in Risky's Revenge-a stream of fire that doesn't deplete but disappears after a short time.

Custom Up 1: Risky's Cannon-like In Pirate's Curse, can fire cannonballs down and can be used it 3 times.
Custom Up 2: Risky's Hat-a gust of wind blows around Shantae and she uses the hat to ride it up and can make her glide for a bit, similar to Palutena's Jump Glide.

Custom Down 1: Super Pike Ball: three Pike Balls orbit Shantae, but for a reduced time.
Custom Down 2: Pirate Flare: Like Palutena's Celestial Flareworks, but takes a bit to go off and makes Shantae vulnerable during the fireworks.

STAGE:Scuttle Town Lighthouse (3DS/Wii U)
Shantae's home and the starting point for each game-a medium-large sized stage with a day/night cycle, the island with the lighthouse itself is in the middle of two other islands. The island on the right goes offstage connected by a longer bridge. There's a smaller island with a small bridge connecting them to the lighthouse, but on the far left of the stage is a short cliff that's connected offstage, between the two is a pool of water, Like Green Hill, some areas of the bridge are prone to damage, especially with Risky in the background firing off cannonballs onto the stage, after a while, the Oceanic Tinker Tub becomes a boss with Risky at the helm. It can attack with barrels, it's anchor, or it can jump back into the water for a bit and bombard the stage with cannonballs.
MUSIC:
Dance Through The Danger (Half Genie Hero)
Burning Town (Pirate's Curse Remix) (3DS/Wii U)
Risky Boots (Pirate's Curse Remix)
Boss Battle (Pirate's Curse Remix) (3DS/Wii U)
Cackle Tower (Pirate's Curse)
Day/Night Travel (Propeller Town/A Troublesome Trek from Pirate's Curse)
Scuttle Town (Pirate's Curse Remix)
She's Got Moves! (Risky's Revenge)
Trip Through Sequin Land (Pirate's Curse)
Run Run Rottytops! (Pirate's Curse)
Mermaid Slide (Half Genie Hero)
Rescue Girl from Mighty Switch Force 2

ASSIST TROPHY:Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force)

Patricia runs around the stage and fires off her Pellet Gun to damage opponents, also faded out blocks will appear on the stage and they can become visible by her helmet automatically like in the last levels of her game, damaging opponents on impact, (if KOed with them, they'll always result in a screen KO) but providing can be KOed if caught in her own blocks (albeit with the screen KO from her game)

TROPHIES:
Trophies that will likely be in (based off Ryu's bundle):
Shantae (Classic Mode)
Alt. (Her transformations)
Final Smash (All-Star)
Risky Boots
Oceanic Tinkertub
Patricia Wagon
Other Possible Trophies:
Rottytops
Sky/Wrench
Bolo
Tinkerbat (note. if possible I think Tinkerbats would make great Smash Run enemies)
Mimic
Squid Baron
Ammo Baron
Pirate Master

Feel free to add me to the supporters list please
First off
:colorful::starman:Welcome to the Group!:starman::colorful:
I like your the moveset idea. Maybe the Thread owner @ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 will add your idea on the front page.
And you're added to the list of new supports, Once the thread owner comes back I hope he will update the support list.

@ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 Whenever you get the chance please update the support list with these new supporters.

Mighty Minotaur
Felix_the_Slayer
LittleToys
Creativion
Fralex
Kevandre
Pyrofishy
DaemonDD
MachRider94
Solo Bolo
DarkAura64
Jasae Bushae
NateCurtis(NJC)
GoldLiger
Black-magic13
ThePsychoWolf
Midnight Twinkle
conTAgi0n
taoxadasa
ScatmansWorld25
Mental Surge
DiagonalSpy07
B.H. and DD
NintendoPowaa
Dani l
Wademan94

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
First off
:colorful::starman:Welcome to the Group!:starman::colorful:
I like your the moveset idea. Maybe the Thread owner @ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 will add your idea on the front page.
And you're added to the list of new supports, Once the thread owner comes back I hope he will update the support list.

@ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 Whenever you get the chance please update the support list with these new supporters.

Mighty Minotaur
Felix_the_Slayer
LittleToys
Creativion
Fralex
Kevandre
Pyrofishy
DaemonDD
MachRider94
Solo Bolo
DarkAura64
Jasae Bushae
NateCurtis(NJC)
GoldLiger
Black-magic13
ThePsychoWolf
Midnight Twinkle
conTAgi0n
taoxadasa
ScatmansWorld25
Mental Surge
DiagonalSpy07
B.H. and DD
NintendoPowaa
Dani l
Wademan94
Thanks man!!

Majorauss

Smash Rookie
I just went on steam and bought a bunch of Shantae related items such as chat emotes, backgrounds, and cards and I must say that those chat emotes based on the original Shantae for the GBC are really cool.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I just went on steam and bought a bunch of Shantae related items such as chat emotes, backgrounds, and cards and I must say that those chat emotes based on the original Shantae for the GBC are really cool.
Sorry if this seems out of the blue, but can I ask where did you get that avi from? It looks adorable.

Top Bottom