• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
i just want the game

release the demo on the eshop
you already have a Wii U build Wayforward
Been wishing that myself, I can't play it on Steam... Funny how I can play Star Trek Online, but Shantae has a worse framerate than playing Smash Brawl online.

Shadowknight1

Closing these boards seems like a terrible idea. I get that they might want to clean things up around here, and probably think that by opening a DLC Characters discussion thread, they give us an outlet still, but they don't. An open DLC support thread opens the way for flame wars.

D

Deleted member

Shantae hopefully she gets in. I support her and Shovel Knight maybe they can both get in as a DLC bundle.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
So I recently got Project M up and running, and Brawl Vault has esentially started to cripple just when I start looking for mods.

Does anyone here know how to use the Project M "Addons" menu? The Smashboards page for it doesn't describe it too well.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Closing these boards seems like a terrible idea. I get that they might want to clean things up around here, and probably think that by opening a DLC Characters discussion thread, they give us an outlet still, but they don't. An open DLC support thread opens the way for flame wars.
Indeed. There is a reason why these threads are seperate in the first place..

If we all mingled in one place, the clashing opinions would get the best of the thread, and no good would come of it. It would just be page after page of fans raging at each other...

Individual threads open discussions of the individual characters, and make them less likely to be derailed. Focusing to a single thread?... Yeah. Greaat idea...

I guess either way, theres not much we can do about that right now.. the group oni opened up will at least help soften the blow.

Midnight Twinkle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MidnightTwinkle
3DS FC
1461-6246-6413
New thread eh? Oh boy.... Well I'm gonna miss this place. If anyone can link me to the new thread when it open I'd appreciate it!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well... Based on what you guys think about this thread closing down, I am beginning to change my mind about creating a new thread that'll be apart of that big group and such.

Last edited:

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Well... Based on what you guys think about this thread closing down, I am beginning to change my mind about creating a new thread.
Just do it.

I'd rather you make a new thread than have all of them being blended together to be smash hell

as if most of this community isn't already

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Wait what's going on I'm confused
Basically, the main support threads (like this one) are closing down in a little bit under a week due to the closing of the Ballot. It was bound to happen eventually, anyway. I was going to make a new Shantae support thread, but based on what people have been saying, I'm not sure if I should be placing it within the "group" of support threads that Oni had posted via link due to possible controversy.

Last edited:
If you have any questions or concerns just ask. I would rather people be comfortable. I mean I would much rather you come to the group but don't feel pressured.

EDIT well it appears you made the thread. Never mind. Carry on.

Last edited:

Shadowknight1

Basically, the main support threads (like this one) are closing down in a little bit under a week due to the closing of the Ballot. It was bound to happen eventually, anyway. I was going to make a new Shantae support thread, but based on what people have been saying, I'm not sure if I should be placing it within the "group" of support threads that Oni had posted via link due to possible controversy.
That's not the controversy. They're closing down the individual support threads in favor of a blanket "DLC Character Discussion Thread". Oni's group is probably the only way to keep some form of order to the whole mess because if we went into the DLC Character Discussion Thread and started talking about Shantae, we'd probably get mobbed.

D

Deleted member

I'll see you guys on the new thread Hopefully Shantae dances in soon.

Top Bottom