• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dark.Pch you're gonna love this. I dreamt that Lady Gaga died. :ohwell:

And some other SWF stuff (lawl), but can't remember a thing, Air was there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Online relationships?
No. It is not even a relationship to begin with. Im not gonna do what me and Amber did. even though it was all good and we were gonna met. But you know about that tragic story. We are friends. When we hang out more in person we will see what happens from there.

And dekuu, you are my new best friend.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Telephone is a weird weird vid. I have a feeling the beginning of it was a reference to the trap rumors and her "you've insulted my beautiful ******" quote.

edit: are you serious? you can't even say vagiina on these boards now?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Raz you have skype?

Omg, I had chinese today and just opened my fortune cookie! On the back where they teach you chinese or whatever mine said Peach. ;)
Just thought I'd share that.

Oh **** I still haven't looked up the Telephone video.

I loved it!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need to start hanging out here again~! <3
So people think I should main Peach instead of secondary her.. but hrm.. I just don't know yet..
Do it! don't fight the tempation. Just do it. You know you want too anyway.

But ether way, don't let people tell you who to main. thats only your choice.

.......................Main Peach now!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey guys,

I'm going to a tournament today that starts in like two hours. Wish me luck!

I had a dream that I was going to beat the #1 player in my state. Hopefully with my recent tournament win two weeks ago will give me the positive mindset I need going into this, because this one is going to be more difficult to win.

<3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow...I am incredibly disappointed with Final Fantasy XIII for a number of reasons. What a huge let-down to a long time fan of the series. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who cares, I am not good anymore. 6th tournament in a row that I did horrible in. 6 times. Anyone can beat me so this happining to me means nothing. The fact that people still say I am good or see me as an inportant player is insane, but w/e.......

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol, Cheese is absolutely terrible. It's ok Dark, just repay him by baiting him to use ICs somehow and gaying him on Smashville with Peach. He'll SD/get ***** just trying to catch you circle camping on the platform. xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Justr forget it. the terrible one is me. I went from top player with my character to a joke. I'm a horrible player, done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Or other people are just getting better?
I lose to bad people wether in tourny or friendlies. You have no clue the crap I lose too. again stay out of my buiss and dont talk about anything dealing with me. I am getting sick of you. I'm only gonna say this once and this is as nice as I am gonna get for someone I dislike.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I lose to bad people wether in tourny or friendlies. You have no clue the crap I lose too. again stay out of my buiss and dont talk about anything dealing with me. I am getting sick of you. I'm only gonna say this once and this is as nice as I am gonna get for someone I dislike.
People don't normally just "become bad". I never attacked you at all, I simply said that other people are probably just getting better which says NOTHING about you. Don't attack me for posting on the current topic, I'm just offering helpful sentiments.

Here's some advice for improving: get stuff recorded (or on replay) and see what mistakes you're doing. Mabey it's a result of new bad habits or mabey your opponents are just getting better. It's hard to judge yourself off memory.

EDIT: That's great air, let's play :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
People don't normally just "become bad". I never attacked you at all, I simply said that other people are probably just getting better which says NOTHING about you. Don't attack me for posting on the current topic, I'm just offering helpful sentiments.

Here's some advice for improving: get stuff recorded (or on replay) and see what mistakes you're doing. Mabey it's a result of new bad habits or mabey your opponents are just getting better. It's hard to judge yourself off memory.

EDIT: That's great air, let's play :)
Other people are getting better? Yes. Cheese? No...just no. xD

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Hey do you guys still plan on wi-fi? I don't know how laggy it will be, but if any of you are interested, let me know. :3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I bought a router so I would be able toplay wifi.but my next connection is getting screwed due to the rain we been getting. So I can'tget online. Right now I am in the computer room. I have to use a wireless usb on my PC to leech offa locallibrary signal. But I can't get through. And I am guess it is duetothis storm. Stupid assweather kics in at the wrong time. I swear godjust loves to play games with me and think itis funny. I am not laughing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's out of here. I have no need to have something like that around my profile. Not in the mood nor am I a happy person.

hiROI

Smash Lord
So I spent like an hour on AiB. People can be so rude just because your score is like 0-1! :(
And King Beef declined me to play :(
But there's one Peach who's tag was GAY! and he was the most nicest person ever, we played friendlies and he showed me some things.

But wifi is so attrocious and i felt restrained.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wifi is filled with a bunch or arrogant *******s that think if you win matches on wifi, you are sooo legit and it means everything. Bunch of morons. Thats why I only play on it with people I am cool with and know. I don'twaste my time playing a bunch of random duncecaps.

Top Bottom