• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?! It's great!!!
^_______^

:) ;) :chuckle:

I played it for like 4+ hours yesterday. I could not stop playing; I was having too much fun!!

Despite how linear the game is so far, I'm really enjoying the awesome graphics, the new battle system, and the story.

As for every Final Fantasy game I own, I also bought the guide and I must say that it is amazing too!

Lightning is a fierce betch. <3

At least you got pranked hiroi. Many of us aren't so fortunate lol

22 is an important age DP. It is only the 2nd time in your life you have double of the same digit in your age :)

yer turnin me on with that glare.
*keeps glaring* Maybe you'll reach full capacity of being turned on after several days.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The battle system in FF13 is turned based, as it has in Final Fantasies 1-12 ;P (Not sure about 11 actually) It's super fast pacedand very fun.
FFX had a somewhat different system though. I liked that one very much, also liked X-2's.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
If you liked FFX you will probably like FF13. It's made by the same team, has the same design and feel, same type of artwork, music, etc. I find them very similar.
You mean each FF has its own little team?
I'm gonna have to disagree on the artwork/character design part, I've seen FFXIII's and it seems kinda steampunk-ish. FFX's more fantasy-like... and stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
idk, Dark. Pch needs the perfect match. someone hot both irl and gaming skills....
I be a tuff one to pair up.

Umm hello it would be me of course. I already let you sleep in my room for 2 days lol. But i really think Praxis. Opposites attract. I know your straight Praxis im just saying XD
So cause I stayed in your room for 2 days, that means I'm yours?

And Praxis..........ARE YOU ****ING CRAZY!?!

White-Peach

Smash Ace
The battle system in FF13 is turned based, as it has in Final Fantasies 1-12 ;P (Not sure about 11 actually) It's super fast pacedand very fun.
FFXI is online so you don't really have control over the other players. The only similarity it has to other games as far as the battle system is engage and auto-attack. This lets your character physically attack with their weapon at regular intervals based on several variables. Just doing this will have you kicked from any group you participate in. Any other command has to be put in manually. If you don't kill the monster, he will kill you :p

I'm looking forward to FFXIV, I have no interest in FFXIII. I'm a taru in FFXI, and I'll be a Lalafell (Taru!) in FFXIV :))

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
FFXI is online so you don't really have control over the other players. The only similarity it has to other games as far as the battle system is engage and auto-attack. This lets your character physically attack with their weapon at regular intervals based on several variables. Just doing this will have you kicked from any group you participate in. Any other command has to be put in manually. If you don't kill the monster, he will kill you :p

I'm looking forward to FFXIV, I have no interest in FFXIII. I'm a taru in FFXI, and I'll be a Lalafell (Taru!) in FFXIV :))

Tarus ftw. i used to have a taru smn. didnt get her awefully high leveled, but i got all the elemental avatars

and now that dark asked who he would be paired up with, now i wonder who i would be paired up with XD.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I have WHM, SMN, BLM, BLU, and SCH at 75 :) I have pretty amazing mage gear that thankfully overlaps for all of my jobs :)

They recently announced that they're planning on raising the level cap to 99. I think SMN will be my first 99 job :) (Followed closely by WHM, my first job :D)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
What was everyone's verrrry first post on this board?
Just curious. :o
Very nice. I was surprised by how little the glide toss was used, I'm practically addicted to it. But he didn't seem any worse for wear.
Add me for WA please.
and

I've yet to see this done before so my apologies if it's old news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5znm4hj-ks&eurl=http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=2325

Oh, and hi! I lurk here occasionally, but post on AllIsBrawl. You guys should check it out.
I'm the only competitive Brawl Peach player in Eastern WA.

Also, the first reply to that third one was you, Airgemini ;) With an "Umm....okay." Then someone calling me a noob. xD

Wow. Good times.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I found out that all people start out as female before they are born. The genes start to kick in to determine wether one stays a female or turns into a male before they aree born. But everyone starts out as a female. This can actually explain alot of things. Well in that cause I can do things like this:

*looks at kyon* ey there sweet cheeks *wink*

Metatitan

Smash Master
So I found out that all people start out as female before they are born. The genes start to kick in to determine wether one stays a female or turns into a male before they aree born. But everyone starts out as a female. This can actually explain alot of things. Well in that cause I can do things like this:

Yep, that's because the X chromosome developes first and the second chromosome you have determines what gender you are. For the first eight weeks or so everyone is a girl. There are actually some disorders where people genetically male come out as females (some glitch in the womb) and as a result they have no female organs or male organs =/

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

oh my..... *blushes*

Top Bottom