• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So guys for those that would care. I went to the club again last night. A guy actually came up to me and started talking and wasn't a ****! He asked me and my friends a few questions. Little did I relize that they were questions to find out if I was single or not. Normally id notice but flattery is like negating in yugioh with out a cost. He let me sit in the front seat of the drag show which I always wanted to do. Only special people are able to sit there. He got me a drink. *he also drank it too so I didn't think he was trying to drug me* we danced together all night. He also let me choose the songs that came on. He took me to the river and kept me warm cause for some reason its still cold in florida in march. And he walked me to the car and gave me a kiss goodnight. I have no idea how to react to this and I have his number. Id like some advice my fellow experianced Peach players! I'll say that I've never experianced this before and it felt great.... feeling like im wanted..=^-^=

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
HOLY ASSCHUNKS

In HG/SS you can manipulate your boxes with the touch screen! Like drag and drop!!

Why hasn't this been done before?? :laugh:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So guys for those that would care................. I have no idea how to react to this and I have his number. Id like some advice my fellow experianced Peach players! I'll say that I've never experianced this before and it felt great.... feeling like im wanted..=^-^=
sounds like you snagged a good fish.

i'm not that experienced, but i think you should try and see if it works out.
HOLY ASSCHUNKS

In HG/SS you can manipulate your boxes with the touch screen! Like drag and drop!!

Why hasn't this been done before?? :laugh:
lol, your avi fitst the first line so well

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
So guys for those that would care. I went to the club again last night. A guy actually came up to me and started talking and wasn't a ****! He asked me and my friends a few questions. Little did I relize that they were questions to find out if I was single or not. Normally id notice but flattery is like negating in yugioh with out a cost. He let me sit in the front seat of the drag show which I always wanted to do. Only special people are able to sit there. He got me a drink. *he also drank it too so I didn't think he was trying to drug me* we danced together all night. He also let me choose the songs that came on. He took me to the river and kept me warm cause for some reason its still cold in florida in march. And he walked me to the car and gave me a kiss goodnight. I have no idea how to react to this and I have his number. Id like some advice my fellow experianced Peach players! I'll say that I've never experianced this before and it felt great.... feeling like im wanted..=^-^=
Well if you want to go down that path, then you go for it! I've had problems w/ gay people(stalking), so I don't know :laugh: I can see where your coming from though. Girls almost never approach the guys unless they want something. It's always the other way around, and girls are soo dumb that they like someone else, when the person they should be w/ is right in front of them!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I liked how the first reply to Kyon's very touching story was "HOLY ASSCHUNKS!"

And I love my pokewalker, except for the fact that all I catch is paras >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kyon, I advise you not to get too excited about all that just yet. You could end up getting hurt later. Take this slow.

And I wish my B-day would just hit and then end quick. Not in the mood to celebrate the day I was born.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Girls almost never approach the guys unless they want something. It's always the other way around, and girls are soo dumb that they like someone else, when the person they should be w/ is right in front of them!
I agree 100% -_- . Not that they're dumb, it's just what society tells us to do based on primitive stuff. I need the girl to approach or I am usually screwed (which is more often the case :().

...and yeah I've had quite a few guys approach me and I'm not interested 'on that road' either X_X ...it's actually flattering though not going to lie lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
- I must say that's pretty amazing annnd....yeah take it slow ^_^ wait...a bit to call him if you want although...if he calls you then...maybe dont pick up right away? GO ON AIM AND TELL ME!!!!!! I WANTS TO KNOW MORE :3

Kyon, I advise you not to get too excited about all that just yet. You could end up getting hurt later. Take this slow.

And I wish my B-day would just hit and then end quick. Not in the mood to celebrate the day I was born.
-....why...so...dark dark.pch =[

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't see what the heck there is to be happy about. I just want my stupid birthday to get here and be over with. There is nothing special about me and no need to be happy about the day I was cursed to being born so I can despise myself as a person.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't see what the heck there is to be happy about. I just want my stupid birthday to get here and be over with. There is nothing special about me and no need to be happy about the day I was cursed to being born so I can despise myself as a person.
O_O ...i...think i have to take that cuz i dunno what else to say =/ When's your bday??

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
the 17th. Saint Pt day. Suppose to me a lucky day. But I never get any of it. Day is full of ****.
eeeeeek maybe it works in reverse??? mine is april 22nd <3 EARTH DAY teehee but yeah...-poof- i gives you luck on the 17th...if...u get none....ill cry =[

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then I suggest you start buying tissue 2morrow.

I don't wanna talk about this BS anymore. Anyone feel like beating me up on wifi to kill time?

This ****ty connection went out. Thats why we got DC. Try again.
And it worked for so long too :) Until I get kicked off by unnatural forces :laugh: Alright, DP. You have seen my Peach, you have seen how I play with other characters. What is your teaching lesson? If you so choose to teach me at this time. I know you being Uncle Peach we must respect our elders.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont think i can teach period. And I am not uncle peach anymore. That name was ment for a top Peach player. I put shame to that name I gave myself.

I dont think i can teach period. And I am not uncle peach anymore. That name was ment for a top Peach player. I put shame to that name I gave myself.
But no one else seems to use the name. It's going to waste if you do not use it :urg:

Alright, well, I am not giving up hope. You might teach me in the future. So until then, I will be waiting.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant help anyone if I cant help myself. idk what you was even doing right or wrong. There is a million Peach players around here that are better than I am. A washed up scrub can't teach you anything. Ask one of these dudes to give you advice and teach you.

I cant help anyone if I cant help myself. idk what you was even doing right or wrong. There is a million Peach players around here that are better than I am. A washed up scrub can't teach you anything. Ask one of these dudes to give you advice and teach you.
I can help you with one thing. Get your mindset in the right place. Negative thoughts about yourself will hurt you. No idea why, but results tell us this and it's been documented in psychology studies. If I can ever find the name of what this is called I could get some prove of the results.

So yeah, saying your scrub and beliving it will hurt you for sure.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had a positive mindset for too long and nothing goes my way. And I am getting tired of this. So I see no point in false hope just to be made look like a fool in the end. if I get hurt, oh well. I am use to it and it is a part of life. Pain is there and never goes away. So there is no point in trying to ignore it. Also there is no point in lieing to myself ether. Waste of time saying positive things when it is not true and proof of it is right there.

I had a positive mindset for too long and nothing goes my way. And I am getting tired of this.

This sounds very perfectionist. Of course not everything is going to go your way. That's life. However, simply getting tired of things going wrong and giving up will only take you in reverse. Attempting to roll with the punches and keep going is a better chance of things going your way than getting smacked right in the face.

So I see no point in false hope just to be made look like a fool in the end. if I get hurt, oh well. I am use to it and it is a part of life.

You have contradicted yourself. If you seem to care about looking like a fool, then go and say you are resigning yourself to getting hurt. Why not keep going for that hope if you truly do not care if you get hurt. Continuing for something that will end up good is the way to do it. Nothing good comes from giving up.

Pain is there and never goes away. So there is no point in trying to ignore it.

Very true. Life is full of pain that we must deal with. But how you deal with it will affect your life more so than the pain itself.

Also there is no point in lieing to myself ether. Waste of time saying positive things when it is not true and proof of it is right there

Would not it be more waste of your time to dewell in the negative instead of trying to keep fighting for something worth while. I am just tired of you giving up DP. There is no need to give up on anything. I apologize if I have outspoken myself if there is something in your life I am not comprehending. But, simply looking at your outlook on Brawl seems to point to something else that is bothering you in RL. However, I am simply trying to give you some good general advice.

Oh I LOVE Kashimashi...I'm very very envious of Hazumu >_>
It has been a time since I read it, but it was certainly an interesting read. And the alien is ridiculous looking.

Metatitan

Smash Master
So is anyone else applying to colleges? I've been accepted to san diego state, cal poly, humbolt, and UC Santa Cruz and rejected to UC San Diego (didn't wanna go there anyways) and I'm still awaiting results from UC Santa Barbara, UC Davis, and UC Berkeley

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You right, besides me losing my rep as a top peach main, and tourning into a complete scrub, there is something else that is bothering me. That stupid failure at the tourny on saturday was the worst and can't believe I lost the way I did and failed for the six time. Same time people keep saying I am a good player. They need to get off thier ***** with this crap. Good people don't place like I do for 6 tournys and dont lose to the **** I lose too. it's freaking insulting for people to think this when I do freaking horrible in tournaments.

And to add on to this nonsense, there is something else that I dont wanna get into. I'm just getting sick of crap. it makes me sick how I lost everything in this game and the irl situation. Then I have a stupid birthday 2morrow that I dont give a damm about to add onto it.

So is anyone else applying to colleges? I've been accepted to san diego state, cal poly, humbolt, and UC Santa Cruz and rejected to UC San Diego (didn't wanna go there anyways) and I'm still awaiting results from UC Santa Barbara, UC Davis, and UC Berkeley
I have already been accepted like in december of 2009 :laugh: The problem is trying to get financial help to fund it for the next 4 years and try to keep any school loans after school to a minimum.

You right, besides me losing my rep as a top peach main, and tourning into a complete scrub, there is something else that is bothering me. That stupid failure at the tourny on saturday was the worst and can't believe I lost the way I did and failed for the six time. Same time people keep saying I am a good player. They need to get off thier ***** with this crap. Good people don't place like I do for 6 tournys and dont lose to the **** I lose too. it's freaking insulting for people to think this when I do freaking horrible in tournaments.

And to add on to this nonsense, there is something else that I dont wanna get into. I'm just getting sick of crap. it makes me sick how I lost everything in this game and the irl situation. Then I have a stupid birthday 2morrow that I dont give a damm about to add onto it.
Skill is not always measurable by the success of your wins. You will have ups and downs all the time. That's sort of the game Brawl is. Look at M2K. He has had a series of ups and downs in his brawl career. He loses to ADHD and Ally in large tournaments. Your success with Peach is likely to be the same way. You will have times where you do great, and other times you do poorly. Metagame is ever changing. Also, for people to say you are good even if you do lose is a great compliment. You are being recognized and you still have a reputation for being very good. All top players do and they all have ups and downs.

Oh, and are birthdays very special to people here? To me, I never really celebrated them much. Gift here or there from other people, but for the most part it just seemed like B-days were days that simply told you that you were getting older. Not unlike the passing of spring into summer.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is gonna go around in circles. I have not done anything well for 6 tournies. The difference between those top players and me is that they dont get the results I do. I went from top Peach to noob. I have no rep anymore and freaking suck. I can't believe that people still say this.

I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I'm a pituful player and can't stand myself to no end as a damm person. There is nothing special here about me. NOTHING. End of discussion.

Now move on to a new topic in this thread before and noit worry about me. I'm still alive and breathing. All that matters.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
The new topic for discussion: Does this look like an adorable kitty or a rabbit like some (blind) person thinks?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Top Bottom