• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP Halloween Triple Smash!//10-25-08//Scranton PA GARUNTEED PRIZES

D

Deleted member

actually nvm there arent going to be 32 noobs to show up to that tourney lol
how about we encourage plank to go to the harrisburg one, then get all of the non-gay players (everyone else) to go to this one cause TGP halloween fests are great anyway.

I talked to Nick and I told him I think we should ban all infinite exploits such as Planking, so he won't get any money from scranton anyway.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
scar, wont u be able to drive by then? il see if il be able to drive, or maybe gotm so we can have 2 cars from pa/south jersey goin

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
how about we encourage plank to go to the harrisburg one, then get all of the non-gay players (everyone else) to go to this one cause TGP halloween fests are great anyway.

I talked to Nick and I told him I think we should ban all infinite exploits such as Planking, so he won't get any money from scranton anyway.
Hey max, i think it would benefit you greatly to know that in my entire brawl career i've edgecamped 2 sets, and theyve been against gay falcos. See a trend? i've also gotten top 3 at many many and traded sets with the top players from the best region without any sort of edge camping. Do you really think anyone from that area could beat me? you make me laugh, lol. I'm better than you at brawl and melee now, congrats =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hey max, i think it would benefit you greatly to know that in my entire brawl career i've edgecamped 2 sets, and theyve been against gay falcos. See a trend? i've also gotten top 3 at many many and traded sets with the top players from the best region without any sort of edge camping. Do you really think anyone from that area could beat me? you make me laugh, lol. I'm better than you at brawl and melee now, congrats =)
you should drive me m2k and others to this event :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Plank I'm gonna **** the balls off you LOL

btw I won't have a car ever again haha I'll have my license back but that's it.

D

Deleted member

so you're going to harrisburg right? No one in your area likes to play you, don't ruin our state.

I don't play brawl, and we're 3-0 in melee sets. Most people stop self-proclamations when they lose.

ContageMK

Smash Rookie
This is going to be my first tourney, so I'll probably get my *** handed to me. But I was just wondering if there was going to be enough TVs, Wiis and copies of Brawl?? Also anyone wanna help me practice?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Do to the fact that my brother is moving out of the area and I got a really good job as a programmer at met life and am spending alot of time there, this is going to be our last event at the store, so I am confident that there will be a good turnout, since alot of the people that have been a big part of the store over the last 4.5 years will want to be there.

Nick

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Whaaaat? This is the last event??? I will definitely be there.

edit: wait, does this mean the store is closing down? or are you just going to stop holding the bigger events? what's going on :(

Repoman

Smash Rookie
yea i can make it on the 25th too...but where in pa is it????how far is it from philly??

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so you're going to harrisburg right? No one in your area likes to play you, don't ruin our state.

I don't play brawl, and we're 3-0 in melee sets. Most people stop self-proclamations when they lose.
.... what?

we had 1 tournament set...and u forfeited.

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
well TGP is closing aww that sucks ill have to work on tuesdays i guess haha we had great trips out of state nick too bad life gets in the way =(

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
well TGP is closing aww that sucks ill have to work on tuesdays i guess haha we had great trips out of state nick too bad life gets in the way =(
Hey, We will have to have some get togethers at my house or something. I def don't want to loose touch with you guys.

I have big plans for Nepa 4 too now that I havd more time ;) ;)

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Javi, i need to talk to you about some stuff!

Can't wait for this there will be news of the future of NEPA, and other cool stuff at the event.

Thanks

nick

_umbra_

Smash Champion
can't wait for this, I never get to go to tournaments anymore :(

Javi, now that you're finally playing melee again, $5 mm? Peach wants revenge :)

Top Bottom