• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP Halloween Triple Smash!//10-25-08//Scranton PA GARUNTEED PRIZES

Velocity

Smash Lord
Twice? Umm apparently your are just plain ******** before you even talk get your facts straight. I don't even play brawl I came in here just to see who won then saw Chibo crying over tornado when he supported it before and just said "Get around it" so I had to post but nows he a loser player and is QQing about it. So next time just keep your trap shut.
HAHA you're mad.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
kadiev ur a *****.
i cant stand you.
like go **** yourself. Don't make fun of chibo liek that. Hes a lot cooler than you. Sorry he didnt get up to leave to change his tampon because he lost to me. And yes i did beat him. But your just gay. Like dont go to tournies like that.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Eh Why is it that every tourney I've ever been to everyone seems chill, there are some mad over loses and that happens everywhere, but since the first tourney i ever went to, after it was over and shoutouts and stuff were done on boards, there always seems to be a problem with some people.

Top Bottom