• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGP Halloween Triple Smash!//10-25-08//Scranton PA GARUNTEED PRIZES

_umbra_

Smash Champion
kruton and jesse said they really want to come... so probably. Even if they don't come I can probably get my parents to pick me up and have me stay for the weekend, I know they want me to lol

I'll let you know when I get a definite answer. :)

Edit: Forgot, I need a teammate for melee and brawl. Anyone interested?

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Alright looks like I'll be coming to this and bringing Altoona's best along with me. Should be 4 of us total coming out, can't wait to smash with everyone.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Alright looks like I'll be coming to this and bringing Altoona's best along with me. Should be 4 of us total coming out, can't wait to smash with everyone.
How many of you play? I'm in state college, so if you guys have a tournament or something, maybe I could try to make it... :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Everyone is playing melee. :) Javi, Pav, Matt L, Devl, Myself, and a bunch of others all got back into it. Of course, I've been wanting to play it this whole time, but I've had no one to play with lol

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
lol cant wait hopefully nick me and sephy will be there and also asking our friend to come again i think he wants to play javi again XD lol and umbra i need to play u and ur peach again fun fun lol hopefully i can come

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Are there gonna be many people playing brawl singles and doubles? thats what me and my friends are coming for and we don't wanna make the 3+ hour drive for nothing : /

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
How many of you play? I'm in state college, so if you guys have a tournament or something, maybe I could try to make it... :)
Oh theres like 4 of us that are the only people worthy of saying we are competitive players in Altoona. Me and my friend Ry mess around on GB sometimes, our biggest win was against the brawl-a-holics which were like ranked 7th at the time

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Totally man, should be a lot of fun. If theres any smashing ever goin on in state college let me know about me. Me and my friends go up to main campus here and there to party so we are always in the neighborhood.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Is this also the same location for the Tuesday bi-weeklies? I'd like to go to one (Probably can't make it to this one) but there's another thread that says there are ones held on Tuesday, but at a different location. I want to be able to go to the right place here...

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely coming to this, I might even stay for the lockin. I will see if I can bring my wii and if not then i will bring my gamecube 4 melee, and I will bring my N64 for smash 64.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Hey can anyone give me an idea of who all will be competing in brawl. Thats the only game me and my friends will be playing and we wanna make sure we aren't coming all the way out for only a few people playin : /

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
This place isn't too far from me. About how many people are expected to be there for brawl?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
There should be a good turnout for brawl. Most of these tournaments get around 30 or so, and this is tgp's last tournament, so you can expect a larger turnout than usual. I would say it's worth coming :)

Also, any crews coming to this, Teched Out Enterprises wants to crew battle! Anyone interested?

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Well then I'll surely be there for singles and double of brawl. Can't wait to play this will be my first tourny and hopefully after this there will be many more to come :)

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
yes

of course i'll bring my wii/brawl/melee i got your back p.s. anything other than smash going on that day like magic or somthing just wondering

javi don't make fun of zack brady thats not nice just cause his link 3 stocked you and your afraid of him in teams cause he has pav and all you have is matt L naw i'm just kiddin though matt L ? really??????????????

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Hello Everyone, Sorry to hear about the stores unfortunate turn of events.

I'll be showing up for The Oct 25 event and i like to know who all is going if that's possible. I'm sure some of the local smash players will recognize me. The last time i was at TGP was in July during a lock-in, where i had some very good matches with Javi for melee.

For anyone who participated in the Smash Tourneys i went under the tournament alias "Masenko_Melee" At that time people usually called me gohan, go figure lol, I was a peach player at that time. Then shorty after peach i mained shiek and eventually went to marth which is where i am now.

I'm hoping to see alot of old faces and to see great improvement from the last time i vs everyone.

I would greatly appreciate if you know you're going to this event then please let me know so i know who to expect. Since i live in NJ it'll be a 2 hour trip for me so i'm staying overnight for the lockin. Hope to see a lot of people there. ^.^/

For names such as Umbra Pav Devl i was told alot about your skill from our mutual friend Kite91, So i'm hoping to get in some good matches and see where i stand. Also to Kadieve and Justin i'm looking forward to seeing you two as well since we haven't played Since Games3 all those years ago lol.

OH and Nick If you can recall "Sephy" him and I will be teaming for doubles and we're staying overnight for you lockin, as is 3 more of our friends. So for my crew you can guarantee at least 4-5 ppl that i'll be bringing for the trip.

This should be a great event, and i look forward to seeing the very skilled players this store draws attention to. I can't wait for the tourneys, Good luck to you all

Kindest Personal Regards,

Zachary J Costa

Top Bottom