• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown522

Some guy
that sucks *** man.

He paid me back the dollar I lent him at ROM1, when I saw him at ROM2 (which was the next time I saw him). I know that's not a lot of money.

I was also looking forward to seeing pbnj at pound 4.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
he gave me a free shirt so that i would let him harass people... errr.. i mean sell t-shirts at munkaid

i'm a sellout

but... good job pbnj.. you earned the love apparently

Dekar173

Justice Man
PBnJ stole my shoes.

No but srsly, **** that sucks. Good **** on Plank (making an assumption here) for letting this be known.

I'd like to hear his take on it, but I'd also like for this to not even be a problem in the first place. Hmmm... :|

@Kyle- can't wait for our trip lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
me 2 man, mad GENEROUS
Well yeah, considering my friend Tommy put in almost all the work to make them. I'm sure Tommy knows that Evan has been giving away that many free shirts for whatever reasons he may have. =/

Eh i'll just call Tommy and he'll explain here.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
...He gave me a free t-shirt too.

I like pb&j.

The only thing he ever asked me for was 5$ so he could have gas money back to Georgia. He said he'd pay me back but I just kept forgetting to ask so I understand.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Don't know him very well, but I have yet to read anything that would seem valid to hate on PB&J! Hell, SoCal goes through a lot of s#!+ with each other and we are all still homies!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dr. Peepee always scams a portion of the pot at every tournament he goes to (generally 60% or 30%)

btw is there any ONE thing that PBnJ did that warrants banning him? Like, all the stuff mentioned so far is kinda grimy, but it didn't seem bad enough to warrant banning him.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i got nothing against pbj, and he's been pretty cool to me, but ****...

you gotta admit. he's done something that not even the greatest of smashboards trolls has accomplished, which is get banned from a IRL tourney. its something worth aspiring to

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Don't know him very well, but I have yet to read anything that would seem valid to hate on PB&J! Hell, SoCal goes through a lot of s#!+ with each other and we are all still homies!
Yea well how does he get there and with who's money, and will they ever get it back? That's the issue.

I couldn't knowingly let him take someone elses money to get to my tournament or pay for my tournament.

im not running a dirty *** tournament

DJMirror

Smash Master
Imagine if this situation was in the SRK community instead of the smash community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom