• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ugh.

Time to make a shirt that says. "NO PBnJ I WILL NOT BUY YOUR SHIRT"

Anyways yuh.....

SleepyKs Shirts. <3

Mag ****ing Neto

Edit: PBnJ not a bro move.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
DON'T get it twisted guys:

PBnJ does NOT = True Gamer!!!!!!!

When I'm at a tourney and True Gamer is too, I'll be the rep, from now on. Tommy "T-Bag" is the real dude behind it all, though.

But yeah, don't listen to Evan[pbnj]...he'll sweet talk you into all kinds of nonsense...such as thinking he's a decent human being.

So yeah, please, don't let this negatively affect True Gamer ;__;

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
DON'T get it twisted guys:

PBnJ does NOT = True Gamer!!!!!!!

When I'm at a tourney and True Gamer is too, I'll be the rep, from now on. Tommy "T-Bag" is the real dude behind it all, though.

But yeah, don't listen to Evan[pbnj]...he'll sweet talk you into all kinds of nonsense...such as thinking he's a decent human being.

So yeah, please, don't let this negatively affect True Gamer ;__;
Toasty=100% bro.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Can I be the 2nd person banned from coming to Pound 4. That'd be so awesome to be one of the only people banned! Maybe PB&J could sell me a few tees...

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
that fat bald dirty *** Mr clean doesnt deserve to go.

And if somehow he passes security me and my ppl will stomp his bald *** in the dirt.
NO one has any idea what a big fat digusting piece of **** PB&J is.
The first time i met this guy he took a **** in my house. I didnt think it was that messed up but as time went on he has tried every single attempt to argue and stress me and my peers out.
I was gonna give that guy a 32 inch plasma screen TV out of friend ship, ive hooked him up with food before,
he has threatened to kick me out of his house several times, knowing well that i didnt even have a ride back home. This dude even threatened to slap me in my face over a game of smash bros, and chops and DJ are witnesses. PB&J does have a few good qualities (A few)
but once you get to know him he exploits you and treats you like ****, and yet he claims to be a christian.

That dude is a horrible human being and ive bin playing this game for a long time and i have never met someone so messed up. im just relieved and glad his smelly *** isnt coming to the tourney.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
That's why you should always get payback settlements in writing. You could think a person is your best friend, but then stuff like this can happen.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Pound 4 has security guards? Awesome!
If it doesn't then my bro and I will be the first to volunteer :D

But wow PB&J always seemed like such a cool guy. I have no ill will towards him but I'm really glad I didn't buy one of those shirts from him now.

Trying to pull out a crumpled receipt and pass it off as a business plan (or even as a base of how you plan to sell, profit margins, etc) is the first sign of something horribly wrong.

:link:

LLDL

Smash Hero
First i've heard about any of this, i don't really believe it. Did you talk to him about this before posting lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
First i've heard about any of this, i don't really believe it. But whatever, did you talk to him about this before posting lol
I would hope this to be just a big mistake but I doubt someone would just make this up.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
PB&J your commentary sucks...

SOAP AND WATER ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE BURNT SAUSAGES

YOUR *** IS WAAAAAAY TO HIGH UP ON YOUR BACK

CUT THAT TINY PIECE OF HAIR ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU LOOK LIKE A DIRTY CANCER PATIENT.

AND IM ASHAMED AND EMBARESSED TO KNOW YOU.
(IM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS MORE ASHAMED)

ALSO DONT CALL MY ****ING PHONE EVER.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL it's pretty hard to believe but trust me, people.

RedFox is only hittin the surface of this ****.

The using and exploitation and all the BULL****...gah....so much I could say right now, but I already said it to Plank...and well, here we are.

I don't give a **** if people think less of me for it.

If people knew the whole truth, they'd know that this is a slap on the wrist.

And anyone who knows me that I am in no way a malicious person.

But...just give me a reason to be...that's a different story XD!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Although I want to point out something and I'll quote a movie for the point:

"If a tree falls in the forest you'll get 3 sides of the story. yours, mine, and the tree's."

Basically meaning we've heard two sides of the story but not his yet. Who knows maybe he'll have something enlightening to say. Doubt it, but just thought I'd throw that out there

:link:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol(redfox) Brandon, I know how you feel(..really..i do) but Lets tone down the flames, bro =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOO at the jokes ...

on a serious note though ... he does lie ALOT ... i for one almost got sucked into giving him 300$ b4 i had any idea wat was going on ... so i can see where everyone who got taken advantage of is coming from. I'm sorry it happened to good people like this community.

Honestly, the smash community is the nicest most amazing group of gamers out there ... so yea good **** plank and people that stepped up with the info.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ah, yeah. I heard there was a group of people who were going to approach him at ROM2 about this (or was it at Saffron?) but they never did.

JDM

Smash Champion
Man if you're gonna steal from the community at least be somewhat good at the game.

Get ***** PBnJ.

voorhese

Smash Master
wow...... just wow
and on a side note when i saw this i was thinking it was Dr Peepee (i dont know why)

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
Toasty the first time i met you evan told me that i should borrow money from you cuz your loaded
WTF? who says something like that? At the time i was going through financial troubles and the first name that comes out of his mouth is yours. i didnt even know you like that to even begin to ask you for money...
I knew evan was a snake from that day.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
LLLOOLLL at PBnJ getting bodied so freely.

He hasn´t even stepped into this thread yet!

MAN UP SON DEYZ GETTIN AT U MAD HARD MY NUCCAH
:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom