• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You misunderstood my post.

I was providing a tl;dr version of your posts. You are telling us to stoppit, r u not?
It was just an unrelated excuse to repost it.

I noticed Evan trying to take credit for TrueGamer in the Winterfest thread and it pissed me off then.

On top of that, my friend Tommy is the ONE person in this state that doesn't have any problem with him at all, and now his poor behavior is seemingly reflecting on his unrelated business venture.

This simply shouldn't be the case.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Try again. Why didn't you play me when I was wrecking Bo and Kale? We should play again mang. I know what I did wrong against you.
lol this is why i'm bad at trolling
i can't tell when the other guy serious's

so i'll just say
i know you had no MU exp and you'll probably do a lot better next time
that's not to say you won't get whooped by a D tier character tho =P
we should definitely play again ^ ^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This should have been closed after the first post. This is NOT the "Bash ____" thread, even if he has done crappy things in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom