• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
I think that the Pits, Peach, ROB, and Tink should all either be at the top of tier 4 or bottom of tier 3 becuase they're that damn good.
I would put them at least at mid Tier 3. The last time R.O.B. was placed in Tier 4 was ages ago. I would actually even put Tink at 16th in the game myself.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would put them at least at mid Tier 3. The last time R.O.B. was placed in Tier 4 was ages ago. I would actually even put Tink at 16th in the game myself.
Either 17th or 18th or me since...Pits(that and it would depend of whether they keep putting Dark Pit before Pit due to aphabetical order or they just start having them share a tier spot like Zelda and Shiek did in Melee and Brawl)

That and how high Bayonetta is in the tier lists of the future

Last edited:

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
:4miibrawl:+1
:4miisword:+1
:4miigun:+1
:4yoshi:+1
:4pikachu:+1
I voted up the Mii Fighters since they are allowed to use their best movesets for this tier list. I voted up Yoshi and Pikachu because they are in the wrong half of the tier list.

Jumpo

Smash Cadet
Why?...
Because everyone is voting her down and I think she is easily better than ganon and zelda, possibly even little mac as he unusable again against anyway who knows how to edgeguard. I'm going to start using Jiggly at tournaments, if I completely struggle maybe I'll vote her down next time but at the moment the 3 people I regularly train with can't beat the big jiggle :4jigglypuff:

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice
Because everyone is voting her down and I think she is easily better than ganon and zelda, possibly even little mac as he unusable again against anyway who knows how to edgeguard. I'm going to start using Jiggly at tournaments, if I completely struggle maybe I'll vote her down next time but at the moment the 3 people I regularly train with can't beat the big jiggle :4jigglypuff:
Fair enough.
Most people just consider puff the worst one (and with a good reason).

Jumpo

Smash Cadet
Fair enough.
Most people just consider puff the worst one (and with a good reason).
I know it makes me sad :( I play a lot of Zelda too but I find the Jiggly is easier to win with (Which I hate because Zelda is my all time favourite video game character)

I haven't seen many Jigglypuff videos but the ones I have seen I didn't think were that good so maybe I just play her a bit differently to most people

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Just my opinion, from the original post "Put characters where YOU think they should be, not where everyone else does." :)
That's not it, I'm asking why you think Mac is unusable against anyone with the ability to edgeguard.

RedMoon2546

Smash Cadet
NNID
omi
toon link is good and all, but this is taking it a little too far to put him above zero suit. he does have potential though, so this could be possible.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
toon link is good and all, but this is taking it a little too far to put him above zero suit. he does have potential though, so this could be possible.
Characters are not ranked within tiers.

Regardless, Zero Suit is definitely too low in my opinion. If she's still low when the update happens, I'll help bump her up to tier one.

Last edited:

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
You do know that what is shown is only the results of the first voting round. Obviously they are going to be ludicrous. That's also why there are only a few tiers.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
People should read the rules more often tbh. And If I see someone vote up a character that does not deserved rto be t3 or higher at all, im gonna flip. Also, I need to change my signature to fit the all might Oborokins. Fire Emblem stuff :D

Jumpo

Smash Cadet
That's not it, I'm asking why you think Mac is unusable against anyone with the ability to edgeguard.
Oh, he just seems too easy to gimp, like he basically has 50% health before he is dead due to easy gimps. I haven't seen much of him in the high level competitions so maybe there are some really good players who can make it back safely but at smaller tournaments I rarely see him do well because of this. Especially against a Sheik, the mac vs sheik match at NWMDZ, Alphicans vs Zero was just sad to watch, there just seems like there is nothing little mac can do to get back once he is offstage, though understandably it is ZeRo.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Oh, he just seems too easy to gimp, like he basically has 50% health before he is dead due to easy gimps. I haven't seen much of him in the high level competitions so maybe there are some really good players who can make it back safely but at smaller tournaments I rarely see him do well because of this. Especially against a Sheik, the mac vs sheik match at NWMDZ, Alphicans vs Zero was just sad to watch, there just seems like there is nothing little mac can do to get back once he is offstage, though understandably it is ZeRo.
I feel Mac has too many amazing thing on the ground to be bad, even with pitiful off-stage. The super-armored Smashs, insane frame data, and movement speed make punishing jump about anything as easy as eating a big Mac. If you aren't careful, Mac will be killing you at 70% easy. This latest patch also makes breaking shields with Downwards angled f-smash much easier. Mac also has KO punch, an amazing comeback move. There's also Mac's down tilt, with is an amazing combo starter (Into KO punch, even) with good range.

Overall, Mac is low mid tier in my opinion.

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Here go my first round of votes

+ :4link:
+ :4falco:
- :4ryu:
- :4bayonetta:
+ :4lucario:
Right, I know you are allowed to vote for whoever you want, but do you REALLY believe that Link and Falco are tier 3?

Also, why the downvotes on Ryu and Bayonetta. Ryu is widely considered top 10, and Bayonetta is certainly a high tier contender.

---

Of note for anyone else, Bayonetta is already the 4th most seen character in top 16 of tournaments. She's been out a week... Surely that says something about her viability.

Last edited:

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
Right, I know you are allowed to vote for whoever you want, but do you REALLY believe that Link and Falco are tier 3?

Also, why the downvotes on Ryu and Bayonetta. Ryu is widely considered top 10, and Bayonetta is certainly a high tier contender.

---

Of note for anyone else, Bayonetta is already the 4th most seen character in top 16 of tournaments. She's been out a week... Surely that says something about her viability.
She's been out two weeks. Let's drop the "one week" thing. I can imagine months from now people saying: "Come on! Bayo's only been out for a week and she's already 4th most seen character in top 16!"

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

---

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Bayonetta is actually the 4th LEAST seen. What the heck are you talking about???

Top Bottom