• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Once the new thread is open, I'll post a link to it here - (coming shortly).

I aim to keep it pretty much the same as to how it's run now, mainly so I don't alienate all of you who are common voters, but also because I like how it's run now anyway. I hope you'll all continue to vote and create another great list!

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
I already feel remorse for handing over my creation but I acknowledge I was pretty lazy with the later voting periods of the last list, constantly having to be reminded to update it.

If Smash 5 or something new comes out on NX I might restart this lol but I genuinely think this game is amazingly balanced. Outside of a few sleeper characters like Lucas, DHD and potentially Link, the tier list as it is won't look too different from any future ones.

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Before I post what I came here to post, I do want to thank Browny Browny for letting me help you out. I know there are a lot of people with a strong desire to vote again (myself included). I don't want you to think you have "handed over" your creation, so to speak. I am just merely helping out in your absence, and will continue for as long as you see fit. Don't worry, I'm sure i'll still be asking you for advice for quite a while until I get my head around everything.

In my opinion, this is one of the nicest threads here on Smashboards; we discuss a variety of topics regarding character placements in a relatively relaxed environment, and it's thanks to you Browny Browny , so once again - thank you, from all of us.

---

With the soppy stuff out of the way, the new thread is open!

Come and join in here - https://smashboards.com/threads/new...arting-round-4-0-voting-on-mii-ruling.441533/

Last edited:
Top Bottom