• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I'd rather have Matty win then Bob. Bob winning could give Corrine happiness, you know. We don't want that.
Edit: you guys should look at Crystal's Ponderose vids... It's sad to see that Crystal is being treated like ****, but it's great to see that Crystal is being the OPPOSITE of a scrub, unlike the onions.
There's a conversation where Randy says "The winner of this game, she/he's gonna be a loser" and Crystal says "How can he/she be a loser? They outplayed us." and he can't say ****. :D Crystal <3<3
And marcus is just ******** in those vids. He says you can't use the "it's just a game" argument, but if he thinks that, then why did he enter the show? He wouldn't be saying that if he hadn't have lost, lol. ****ing scrub, eat a ****

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Actually guys, I think this is a good thing...? Now Crystal can't back-stab Ken because she got voted off.

Now MATTY and BOB are the biggest threats. If Bob wins immunity, Ken should get Susie and Bob to vote off Matty, and they HAVE to do so because Matty is the physical threat. If Matty wins immunity, Ken should get Susie and Matty to vote off Bob because he could get most of the jury votes.

GUYS. THIS IS A GOOD THING! :-D
Not really.

Sugar is playing an emotional game, not a strategic game. She knows she probably won't win but she wants the "Good Guys" to win in the end. She thinks that the good people that deserve to win are her, Bob and Matty. She thinks that Ken is evil and does not deserve to win. And since Matty and Susie feel safe in their little threesome, they'll vote off Ken. Matty hates Ken at the moment too, and wants Ken gone. Bob knows that Ken tried to blindside him. Things are NOT looking good for Ken.

Ken needs to win immunity next challenge and vote out Matty. He could win immunity next episode. Ken is not bad at challenges like people have been saying. He is very fast, he runs at the same speed as Matty if not faster. Speed + Brains are necessary for most challenges. The next challenge is a giant maze with a puzzle at the end. That sounds like a perfect challenge for Ken.

After Matty is voted out, the last challenge will be a Final Four Endurance Challenge. Ken and Bob would be the most likely to win. If Ken wins, he votes out Bob, and is in the final three with Susie and Sugar. If Bob wins, Bob is obligated to give Immunity to Ken (or else he will be breaking his promise which he said he would not do). This means that Ken would have immunity and could also vote out Bob again.

^If all of that happens, Ken could win.

But the chances of that happening are like the chances of this happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_WLh6B-Xkk

Delvro

Smash Ace
I despise Sugar's game. There's no sense to it whatsoever. She was going to the final three with Ken and Crystal where she actually has a chance at winning. Then she decides to flop to matty. How is she going to win over Bob or Matty, or heck, even Suzie? Everyone HATED Crystal, therefore she SHOULD have taken her to the final 3, along with Ken.

I don't even know what kind of game Suzie is playing. She has about as much strategy as a lump of coal. Of course, that means she doesn't really have any enemies, and out of the 5 left, she and Sugar are almost certain to be in the final 3.

The most likely 3rd candidate in the final 3 are: Matty, followed by Ken, followed by Bob.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
So I had a dream last night about what happens....ken wins next immunity... he reminices with matty through all the old times they had together from the beggining ... and says he wants to take matty with him to the end and take out bob, also he says matty and sugar are too close now...matty tells sugar their voting bob and she gets all emo.. and runs and tells bob.... ken out mindgames sugar and lets sugar seal her own fate depending who she votes for ken,matty,sussie will vote bob sugar either votes bob which goes agaist her "I want the good people to win bs" or votes against matty which backfires on her. the smart move would be to vote for her self... bobs gone...
its down too ken,sugar,matty,susie ken lays low at this point..... sugar wont win immunity.... matty will probly win immunitty then its up to him to get rid of ken which breaks his "good" bs and ken will reveal it...or they vote sugar out and the ***** loses... the final 3 are ken,matty,susie in kens speach to the jury he says he feels like he played the best game but feels matty should win.... matty spews some crap to the jury....susie basicly has nothing to say because she did nothing

jury votes go like this crystal,randy,bob vote for ken sugar,marcus,corrine vote for matty the deciding vote is up to charlie.... charlie respects kens game and votes ken, susie gets no votes, ken wins survivor... and breaks the good vs. evil theme showing at as a bunch of bs....

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
All I know right now is that I don't want the Kota/Onion people satisfied. They have been complete johnny scrubs this whole time. They are admittedly the "cool kids" in high school who THINK they are the good guys but in actuality are the selfish, arrogant, shallow, bad guys. I don't consider Bob to be one of them, but him winning would give them joy, so I'm rooting for anyone but him.

edit: anyone else really digging Sugar's new hairstyle? lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes that if Sugar and Susie don't vote out Bob and Matty next, they're completely ********. Sugar's just hard to watch lately. I mean, she talks about how the "good guys" should win, but she doesn't realize that she's the evil biatch and her whole alliance bit are the evil ones.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Good vs evil is bs on a show that's designed for people to trick each with blindsides and alliances.

Stoo99

Smash Cadet
Well, if Ken can convince sugar and matty that bob will definitely win (which of course he will), he might be able to get corrines vote, alongside crystal, and suzies is probably up for grabs.
Tbh though, I don't see ken winning, though i think he has been easily one of the most interesting people this season. Seeing him "grow up" was cool and he really did mindgame the competition!

edit: sugar has also been getting on my nerves lately, like liveiwre said a few posts up, shes been really hypocritical, as well as a *****. She also blatantly put on the waterworks twice when talking to matty and bob, and nobodies seemed to notice it was obviously staged.
also just wanted to add that this was probably the best episode of this season so far, by a long shot!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^Ken didn't "grow up" during survivor lol... he knows his **** and he has all along

lmao @ wanting the good guys to win.
1. this is a game, if you don't like the way it's played don't play it.
2. you teamed up with ace you dumb****. yhea, thats totally a "nice guy" lmao

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya and if ken wins then he beat the show.... and played it as a game... beyond good and evil
sugar is an emotional manipulative ***** and shes not dumb ya bob and matty could be considered good guys ken is alot smarter than all of them and probly the most fair person... hes just trying to win the game...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Bob has won 4 immunity challenges. Therefore, he is the target. It would be smarter to get rid of Bob first, he's good with challenges, and most of the jury likes him.
I think the girls are mostly safe. It's a battle of the guys. Matty vs Bob vs Ken. Getting immunity is very important to those three, and Matty, Bob, and Ken are the ones who will win immunity, since Suzie and Sugar are not good at challenges.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd rather have Matty win then Bob. Bob winning could give Corrine happiness, you know. We don't want that.
That's the stupidest reason ever to not want Bob to win.

After Matty is voted out, the last challenge will be a Final Four Endurance Challenge. Ken and Bob would be the most likely to win. If Ken wins, he votes out Bob, and is in the final three with Susie and Sugar. If Bob wins, Bob is obligated to give Immunity to Ken (or else he will be breaking his promise which he said he would not do). This means that Ken would have immunity and could also vote out Bob again.
Ken lies to people all the time. I think Bob would be justified in breaking his word, especially when Ken just tried to get his immunity to vote him out after guilting him into it.

"You lied to me! How could you?!" - "Yeah? You lie to people every single episode."

All I know right now is that I don't want the Kota/Onion people satisfied. They have been complete johnny scrubs this whole time. They are admittedly the "cool kids" in high school who THINK they are the good guys but in actuality are the selfish, arrogant, shallow, bad guys. I don't consider Bob to be one of them, but him winning would give them joy, so I'm rooting for anyone but him.
Moronic reasoning. Someone winning would make someone else happy and we don't like the someone else, so screw the deserving someone!

2. you teamed up with ace you dumb****. yhea, thats totally a "nice guy" lmao
Sugar knew he was a snake. But as she said, he was her snake. She just took him along for the ride and then voted him out when she was convinced he had turned on her.

Also, he's much less evil than some of the people who persisted 'til now.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Bob is the #1 threat now because of his jury votes. All the remaining players probably realized that by now, they havent showed any footage of it to keep it interesting.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let´s all pray for Ken! He has to make a CRAZZZYYYYY RETUUUURRRN!
In the the end, who wins is all up to the juries. No matter how well Ken does in the challenge, he still has to convince the jury, and that's what's going to be the hard part.

Even if he wins immunity all the way up to Top 3, he most probably won't win the jury's votes. He has now made enemies of Sugar, Matty and Bob. Any of them being voted out (and at least one of them would have to be voted out for Ken to make Top 3) is another vote for someone who isn't Ken (except possibly Bob, who might be guilted into it, but he's not an idiot, so I doubt it). The odds just keep getting lower and lower.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
If it's Ken/Sugar/Suzie, Ken would win IMO.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen :(
If anything just because Sugar would not allow that to happen. Sugar doesn't like Ken. She wouldn't want to take him to a Final 3 where he's set to win.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
If he wins immunity to the top 3, there's probably a darn good chance of Bob and Matty going next. Hell, if he wins it at F5 he may be able to work things out at F4 without it, but I really do think he needs it at F5.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Well.

Jeff did hint at the fact that the season´s finale would be great, and Bob/Matty/Sugar/Susie winning would be boring as ****.

*hopes*

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ken needs to get back on mattys good side make him realize sugar is controlling him, but he probly needs immunity in order to do that and not become the snake, expect kens game to take a 180 hes learned from his mistakes, he can win

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
If he wins immunity to the top 3, there's probably a darn good chance of Bob and Matty going next. Hell, if he wins it at F5 he may be able to work things out at F4 without it, but I really do think he needs it at F5.
We have Ken, Suzie, Bob, Matty and Sugar left. Out of those 4, only Suzie has any kind of loyalties to Ken.

The others hate him/dislike him at this moment. They wouldn't want him to win. So if Ken wins immunity, they might just give Suzie the finger just to ensure he won't make F3 or at least make F3 without both Matty and Bob.

They'd risk it in order to not risk Ken possibly winning, betting everything on the F4 challenge instead (as in Bob and Matty, knowing both have a good chance of winning would wait 'til them to try to off each other).

So Ken really needs to win all immunity challenges all the way up 'til F3.

ken needs to get back on mattys good side make him realize sugar is controlling him, but he probly needs immunity in order to do that and not become the snake, expect kens game to take a 180 hes learned from his mistakes, he can win
Sugar is controlling Matt? Just because in one episode she hatches a plan to save his ***?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I was reading Jeff's blog and he says that Ken's playing is either gonna get him booted, or get him $1, 000, 000 richer. He ALSO says that he loves Ken, so.....

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was reading Jeff's blog and he says that Ken's playing is either gonna get him booted, or get him $1, 000, 000 richer. He ALSO says that he loves Ken, so.....
Jeff says a lot of BS.

Anyway, are the players incompetent at math or did I miss something about last night's tribal? They were all "Ah, Matty or Bob are going next!".

Umm... there were 6 people left. So there was the possibility of a 2-way tie. In that case, what would've happened? Did Ken and Crystal have some kind of superpower wherein if there's a tie, their votes are the ones that count or something?

Everyone seemed to be so set on that whoever Ken and Crystal voted for would have to go despite the vote possibly being split 50-50.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know Infzy, but Survivor's not about what you want to do or who you like, it's about what YOU have to do to win. And what Susie would have to do to have a chance is find a way to get out Matty and Bob.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yeah, I know Infzy, but Survivor's not about what you want to do or who you like, it's about what YOU have to do to win. And what Susie would have to do to have a chance is find a way to get out Matty and Bob.
Except I don't think Sugar and Suzie are playing to get 1st place. They're playing to make it to the final three, that's all they need. Sugar and Suzie both don't have a chance at getting 1st, not the way they've played up until now, and I think they both know and recognize that. They're not in any danger.

But something really crazy could happen, I suppose :urg:
At least, it will have to, or Sunday will be two boring episodes.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Let's hope Susie's not that dumb. Oh, and I found this preview bit for the finale that was (supposedly) released by CBS on SurvivorShrine, maybe you guys have some thoughts on it? And yes, I'm using spoiler tags.

Episode 14: Say Goodbye to Gabon

- Two castaways are sent packing, leaving three to plead their case for the one million dollar prize and the title of sole survivor.

- A shocking turn of events causes the castaways to scramble for new strategies in the moments before Tribal Council.

- The fate of the final four rests in the hands of one castaway who reveals an outrageous decision at the most surprising Tribal Council yet.

- The jury is faced with a million dollar decision after they question the last three castaways at the final Tribal Council.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hmmmm.

Trying to interpret that. The most obvious possibility IMO is:
The plan is to vote out Ken, Bob wins immunity, then Bob gives Ken the immunity, true to his word.
That would be "surprising" (as far as Survivorness is concerned), and emotional Sugar might not want to vote Bob off in such an event, even though it'd be the obvious thing to do.

Alternatively, the most epic possible event IMO (which wouldn't happen unless Ken is amazing):
KEN wins immunity, and GIVES IT TO BOB. Now that would be an emotional powerplay. I don't think Sugar could, in good faith, vote out Ken after that. And yes, I think Sugar's the deciding factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom