• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
They have a 1 in 5 chance for both Bob and Matty that they won't win immunity, but that's just saying if they aren't physical challenges.

@Hylian Boy: Oh yea, since Crystal was getting harsh and ganging up on Matty with Ken Sugar felt compassionate towards Matty therefore voted for Crystal alongside with Bob and possibly Susie.
Well, at least we know any Jedi can use Sugar as training for mind control. Also not to mention if someone were to use Smash MindGames.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Let it be known here that I predict Ken will win this season of Survivor. He will have a clear advantage jury wise over any finalist besides Bob. Sugar is controlled by her period, and Matt is confused, Bob is too nice, and Suzie is nobody. The one on the chopping block is Bob, and there is no way Matt would vote off Ken before Bob, and if Matt won't do that, Sugar can't do much.
In fact I think Suzie, Ken and Matt are the final three, and Ken will secure a dominating jury finish over Matt.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
How will Ken win jury votes over Matt? And how could Sugar possibly get voted off? Her and Suzie are a threat to no-one. This is a race between Ken, Matty, and Bob.

However, the ppl at Edgic are still showing support for Ken, even though there's a bit of a split now.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
sugar will win this, simply because she isn't a threat, plus being probably the easiest-seeming to manipulate. However, notice how she's been "manipulated" into the leading group each time? She's the one with mindgames.

I want ken to get this though >_>

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
sugar will win this, simply because she isn't a threat, plus being probably the easiest-seeming to manipulate. However, notice how she's been "manipulated" into the leading group each time? She's the one with mindgames.

I want ken to get this though >_>
Way to see the bigger picture, mate.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Did anyone catch the next episode's previews. . . I missed 'em.
It's just an edit of 'Susie...Sugar...Bob...Matty...Ken... who Will win Survivor Gabon? find out next episode' no real previews of anything.

EDIT : Ken...

YOU MUST RECOVER!

Deadweight

Smash Ace
NOOOOO!

CrystalIsai got punished for sandbagging against MattyAzen :(
Lol
Naw Ken was put in a nasty position.
Really no way out =/
I reallly thought Ken was goin home tonight
Oh and everyone vote for him in the little txt to win thing
Give the man some money

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Sigh, Ken really screwed up. He basically went from a 100% guaranteed win to very slim. There was absolutely no reason to vote for Matty even if Corrine's idol was true.

If Corrine's idol was fake, then Corrine would be voted out. Back then Ken, Crystal, and Sugar were a tight alliance and could have went to the end and voted out Bob, Matty, and Susie.

If Corrine's idol was true, then Matty would be voted out, however this would not even matter in the end since the alliance of Ken, Crystal, Susie, and Sugar still outnumber Corrine and Bob's alliance. They could of just voted Bob and then Corrine out. Afterwards Ken and Crystal can choose to align with Susie or Sugar at the final 3.

And for the reason of Ken voting for Matty for jury votes was just ********, Corrine's alliance hated Sugar, Susie, and Crystal more than Ken, simple as that.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
This episode was all over the place. I had no idea Crystal was going to be voted out. This is the most mindgaming episode this season. And Sugar used immunity on Matty since it was her last chance to use it before it becomes worthless. That was totally unexpected, I don't think anyone could of predicted that. They totally blindsided Crystal and Ken.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Corrine pisses me off. How many times does she have to ****ing fistpump and do that scary-*** smile with all her teeth showing?!

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
bob will prob be out next if he doesnt win immunity...

hard to see how Ken can get into this...

theres no way sugar and matty are letting bob in the final 3.

It seems almost inevitable that the final 3 is going to be sugar suzie and matty...

bleh : ( . Also I wish I didnt see his audition tape lol, he was way more likeable before.

Timbers

check me out
I really liked this episode.

I'm really beginning to like Sugar, especially after this episode. She's modest but she knows how to play the game, I like that. Ken's kinda grasping for hairs right now, was honestly kind of hard to watch him squirm around like that the entire episode.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's just an edit of 'Susie...Sugar...Bob...Matty...Ken... who Will win Survivor Gabon? find out next episode' no real previews of anything.

EDIT : Ken...

YOU MUST RECOVER!

lmfao nice.

Well I just saw survivor. Dayuhm, Ken is in such a bad position right now. This really sucks.

Also, something about Corinne really turns me on.

DustMidget

Smash Rookie
Finale Clues said:
Two castaways are sent packing, leaving three to plead their case for the one million dollar prize and the title of sole survivor.

A shocking turn of events causes the castaways to scramble for new strategies in the moments before Tribal Council.

The fate of the final four rests in the hands of one castaway who reveals an outrageous decision at the most surprising Tribal Council yet.

The jury is faced with a million dollar decision after they question the last three castaways at the final Tribal Council.
Ken could still make it.

Kronology

Smash Rookie
Ah, mindgamed at his own game. Becoming too confident at the end. I like how he goes up to Bob and asks for the immunity idol, saying that he would be voted out next.
Bob: Who? (wtf, you crazy?)
Ken: Umm...I don't know.
Ken thinks everyone else as drones. Did he really think he could come into the hut and announce his whole plan to get Bob off and everyone whole-heartedly agree? They think for themselves, knowing Ken and Crystal have grown way too powerful. Final 3 would be so much harder to take if two are already a staple there.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
What do you mean?
Link to Preview plz.
When it showed the final 5, Kens face was in the middle.

So I wasn't the only one who noticed that...

Ken needs to win immunity and vote Matty out, then when the final immunity challenge comes up (Usually an endurance test), its just him and Bob.

Ken has a much better chance against Bob then Matty in an endurance challenge.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I think that besides Bob, Ken has the most jury members on his side. The only problem is that if Matty and Sugar get into the jury, thats probably -2 votes for him.

In conclusion, Ken needs to team up with Bob and Susie and run some MINDGAMEZ SON!

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sadly, Suzie doesn't like Ken now. She doesn't like him lying and mindgaming, and has been on the "in" side of it to know that "nice lil' Kenny" is a facade.

:(

It will be Matty/Sugar/Suzie in F3 unless some crazy stuff happens. But, there are some crazy things that could happen.

Ex. Bob could be seen by Matty/Sugar/Suzie as more likely to win the final immunity challenge, so they could vote Bob off first, then Ken wins the challenge. ??? waaayy too unlikely, though :(

can't wait until Sunday!

Eightyd

Smash Rookie
anyone else thoroughly disapointed in Bob? he made it sound like he originally said that HE would decide whether to give it to kenny, when all along he said that if kenny wanted it he could have it. and he claimed that he had integrity...

he pulled a dreamz.

nuro

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm not sure but I think even Matty KNOWS Ken voted for him. After all, Ken has been writing in his own style font for a while now. Although, I don't remember exactly if Matty was in a tribe meeting with him writing like that.

Besides if you look at the secret scenes and look at the preview to the next episode you see that Ken tries to spend another one of his lies on Sugar but she sees through him. Sugar, Matty, Susie vs Ken, Bob, Crystal.

Personally, if this is the case I don't think Ken as good of a chance at winning with Bob on his side. I'd say Bob has more friends from Ponderosa. Definitely looking bad for Ken. I still do not think it was a good idea for Ken to vote against Matty.

And I don't understand how anyone could believe that lame story about the idol. It is obvious that Marcus was doing a group effort of throwing it into the ocean. Besides Randy was with him and the whole crew was watching him. Such a lame lie I still find it ridiculous how Ken believed it.
-__-

I hate it when I am right.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm disappointed in Bob because he voted for Crystal. He has no chance with Matty and Sugar, what is he thinking??? Who cares if Ken wanted his immunity necklace, Ken is still his only hope of making it to F3.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Bob and Ken are each others only hope now. Who would have thought this two weeks ago. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom