• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why a Mt. Fuji climb would be something to be too proud about since about 200,000 people climb it every year, literally. I'm guessing CBS picked him because the whole gaming thing is a good contrast and also to be the token Asian.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I don't know why a Mt. Fuji climb would be something to be too proud about since about 200,000 people climb it every year, literally. I'm guessing CBS picked him because the whole gaming thing is a good contrast and also to be the token Asian.
Have you climbed Mt. Fuji?

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
200,000 people out of what about 6.5 billion?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Most people have never climbed a mountain before, much less left American soil to do so.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Boo for re-caps! =[
Why must we keep prolonging the day that Ken wins a million dolluhz?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Most Survivor fans probably won't bother watching the show tonight since they are mingling with family members. It'd be depressing to be an episode behind in the story next week. :(

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Most Survivor fans probably won't bother watching the show tonight since they are mingling with family members. It'd be depressing to be an episode behind in the story next week. :(

It's lame indeed, but look at it on the bright side, at least we might see some of Ken's Smash audition, which I'm looking forward to seeing, so cheer up.
:)

OmegaXXII

Yup, it's officially confirmed, Ken plays mindgames and always outsmarts anyone and is always one step ahead, Bob just got the **** slapped out of him. ^_^

Alos "Sephi" had braces lol..

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Too bad my Dish Network arrives tomorrow. I'll have to see the recap episode online. :(

OmegaXXII

Don't worry to much you really haven't missed anything, after all it's a re-cap episode, unless you didn't catch the first few episodes that is.

lol, Bob just got attacked by a Grizzly Bear ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
This is what I'm doing while you're all watching the show:

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
I didn't see Ken at one of the challenges in the preview for the next few episodes ;_;.

EDIT: Basically what Heavy Bass just said.

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
I do NOT like how I didn't see Ken at ALL during the preview for the rest of the season. =/
If we're thinking by edgic standards, I consider this recap to be good for him. He was very UTR (Under the Radar) about all of the blindsides he pulled off, and they emphasized that Sugar is angry about Ace even though we saw the opposite in her online video from last week... I think they're trying to hide the winner that they already revealed in last week's episode recap at the beginning.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
sucks....the games to wide open now...previous alliances could even be bad ala ken/crystal....

at this point anyone can win excpet like corrine...

let the back stabing begin

c'mon ken take those mindgames up to the next level

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Ken honestly doesn't deserve to leave. If he goes, it'll be cause of Matty and Sugar aligning with Bob and Corrine, as those two know that he will be a threat, and would not take them to the finals. Although after eliminating Randy, I can't see Sugar eliminating Ken over Corrine.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Then who does?
I'm trying not to state that like fact, but seriously? Ken before Corrine? Even though everyone is equally deserving of a million dollars in some way, how would you feel if Corrine was awarded the money over Ken? This is a support thread of sorts, so we have some bias, of course, but from a general Survivor fan's view, this is how things are seen.

OmegaXXII

Well for one, Corrine, possibly Bob might want Ken out, also, I doubt we'll see another immunity challenge as seeing there was already one in the previous episode.

5ive

Smash Champion
I'm trying not to state that like fact, but seriously? Ken before Corrine? Even though everyone is equally deserving of a million dollars in some way, how would you feel if Corrine was awarded the money over Ken? This is a support thread of sorts, so we have some bias, of course, but from a general Survivor fan's view, this is how things are seen.
Lol, you don't get the reference <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom