• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55

True Meta, but doesn't it frighten you (just a bit) that Ken didn't show up anywhere at all. I sure am.
:urg:
Nope, because think about it:

Underdogs : Crystal, Matty, Ken, Sugar, Susie

Both: Bob

Onion: Corinne

Corinne would have to be able to pull a freaking miracle out of her fake cleavage in order to turn this game around.
Just wait for the Jeff Probst blog or preview, it's gonna be ok.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Nope, because think about it:

Underdogs : Crystal, Matty, Ken, Sugar, Susie

Both: Bob

Onion: Corinne

Corinne would have to be able to pull a freaking miracle out of her fake cleavage in order to turn this game around.
Just wait for the Jeff Probst blog or preview, it's gonna be ok.
Well, let's hope so, Corrine looks so pathetic by herself now (Randy, Marcus, Charlie, that other blond girl lol are all out!)

otherwise he'll never own SWF. =(

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
If Corinne does not win immunity, then she is obviously the next person voted out because everyone hates her. Then Bob is the next threat because if he makes the final two or three, all members of his former alliance in the jury will vote for him. After Bob is gone, Matty should go next not only because he is a physical threat, but also because he would get most of the jury votes. This is because Randy formed a close relationship with Matty, he could get the jury to vote for him. Therefore it would be dumb for Sugar if she sided with Matty and Susie rather than Ken and Crystal.

Assuming that Matty does not win immunity, the final four will most likely be: Ken, Crystal, Susie, and Sugar. The smartest move for Ken is if he sticks with Crystal and Sugar into the final three. Hopefully Crystal will not back-stab him though, because Ken would probably be the biggest threat due to the fact that he could get most of the jury votes. So Ken has to win immunity that week, or else his chances of reaching the final three (or two) are weakened.

OmegaXXII

Assuming that Matty does not win immunity, the final four will most likely be: Ken, Crystal, Susie, and Sugar. The smartest move for Ken is if he sticks with Crystal and Sugar into the final three. Hopefully Crystal will not back-stab him though, because Ken would probably be the biggest threat due to the fact that he could get most of the jury votes. So Ken has to win immunity that week, or else his chances of reaching the final three (or two) are weakened.
Yes, but this is assuming if there's even another immunity idol up for grabs, also you have to think about if the challenge will involve extreme physical activity which Ken lacks in that area, if there is indeed another immunity challenge Ken has to win it (considering it isn't physically challenging of course) otherwise I fear for him going, maybe even before Corrine, but I doubt that though.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Oh, ****. Was there Survivor yesterday? D: I was busy with Thanksgiving and such. If there was, can somebody link the episode to me?

OmegaXXII

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I call it 11 too, since the premiere was technically episodes 1 AND 2. Oh, and I hate Corinne more and more. Really, it's funny that her name and the perfect word to describe her happen to start with the same letter. Hearing her be such a miserable and sad excuse for a person, and a ***** and THEN for her and Randy to talk about how "self-righteous" SUGAR was, was just so ridiculous it was laughable. I mean, If you look up "self-righteous" in the dictionary, you'll see a group picture of Marcus/Jacquie/Corinne/Randy/Charlie. I really legit hate stuck up, snobby *****es like that, and I actually commend the Fang 5 for not getting into a yelling match with her...though I'd love to see Crystal chew her out. I mean really, is it wrong that I'm loving how everything's going wrong for Corinne? :laugh:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I really can't stand Corinne and Randy. They're perfect for each other :/

Though, their anger at Sugar is a good thing if Sugar and Ken are both in the final 3, as it means more votes for Ken.

OmegaXXII

I call it 11 too, since the premiere was technically episodes 1 AND 2. Oh, and I hate Corinne more and more. Really, it's funny that her name and the perfect word to describe her happen to start with the same letter. Hearing her be such a miserable and sad excuse for a person, and a ***** and THEN for her and Randy to talk about how "self-righteous" SUGAR was, was just so ridiculous it was laughable. I mean, If you look up "self-righteous" in the dictionary, you'll see a group picture of Marcus/Jacquie/Corinne/Randy/Charlie. I really legit hate stuck up, snobby *****es like that, and I actually commend the Fang 5 for not getting into a yelling match with her...though I'd love to see Crystal chew her out. I mean really, is it wrong that I'm loving how everything's going wrong for Corinne? :laugh:

Don't worry about it, you're not the only one, Corrine is the most likely Survivor to get voted off next, Why? because most of the remaining members dislike or hate her such as Crystal, Sugar, Susie, (Ken somewhat) and Bob and Matty are neutral.

I just don't like Corrine's style of play, it's a good thing her closest allies ( Randy, Marcus, Charlie have all been eliminated)
. :p She's just a dirty snake still left in the game.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
I really can't stand Corinne and Randy. They're perfect for each other :/

Though, their anger at Sugar is a good thing if Sugar and Ken are both in the final 3, as it means more votes for Ken.
yep.

only ken and matty can win with jury votes. Unless bob gets there too he might have a chance. But no way in hell they will let bob get there... I hope... it would be so unbelievably stupid.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Updated for Recap episode. Matchup Chart coming soon.

CURRENT JURY:

Marcus

* Bob—Most likely.
* Corinne—If Bob doesn't make it.
* Crystal—Probably not.
* Ken—Maybe
* Matty—No motivation to like or hate.
* Susie—Cause of his blindside. But he might admire her surprisingly long stay in the game.
* Sugar— Hasn't been with her for the whole game.

Charlie

* Bob—Very likely.
* Corinne—If Bob doesn't make it.
* Crystal—I don't think he particularly likes her personality.
* Ken—If he still thinks that it was a strategic play that he voted him out.
* Matty—Unless he somehow saw the HUGE smile when they saw that Marcus got voted out, then no motivation to like or hate.
* Sugar—He doesn't like her.
* Susie—She took out Marcus.

Randy

* Bob—Hates the fellow.
* Corinne—Didn't really aggravate him as much as others, so probably.
* Crystal—Definitely...not.
* Ken—Said he "grew up". Not much else though.
* Matty—Thinks he's the only decent person out there.
* Sugar—Probably not.
* Susie—Nope. Not at all.

POTENTIAL JURY

Bob

* Corinne—Only true ally throughout game as of now.
* Crystal—Depends on if he admires her transparentness.
* Ken—Probably a respectable person by Bob's standards.
* Matty—Not much to love or hate.
* Sugar—The gag brought them closer.
* Susie—Played similar to Bob until jury formation. Similarities could get vote.
No solid speculation.

Corinne

* Bob—Likeable ally.

* Crystal—Probably annoyed by her.
* Ken—Probably not.
* Matty—If she saw the HUGE smile then nope. I say we call Matty Wario because he has such a huge smile.
* Sugar—Hates her.
* Susie—She took out Marcus.

Crystal

* Bob—No reason to like or hate.
* Corinne—Not much to like.
* Ken—Went through pretty much the whole game together. Tight with each other.
* Matty—Maybe. Has Fang ties.
* Sugar—Not too much for her.
* Susie—Helped Fang get majority.

Ken

* Bob—I think he admires him.
* Corinne—Opponent throughout game.
* Crystal—Tight with each other.
* Matty—They snuggles a lot.
* Sugar—Maybe physically attractive?
* Susie—Kept him in the game.
Between Crystal and Matty.

Matty

* Bob—No reason to hate.
* Corinne—Probably not on good terms with.
* Crystal—Fang ties.
* Ken—Good friends with him.
* Sugar—No reason to hate.
* Susie—No reason to hate.

Sugar

* Bob—The gag puts him on he good side.
* Corinne—Probably not.
* Crystal—I don't think she likes her too much.
* Ken—Would like to finish 2nd to.
* Matty—No reason to hate.
* Susie—No reason to hate.
Close between Bob and Ken.

Susie

* Bob—Same "no game" strategy till jury formation.
* Corinne—Not much to like or hate.
* Crystal—No motive for anything.
* Ken—Maybe has some affinity to due to alliance switch.
* Matty—No reason to do anything.
* Susie—Wow...Susie is a really neutral person...
Too neutral.

Tier List for chances of winning if player advanced to final round. (Not calculating the likeliness of certain formations of juries, not that this is very accurate anyway)

Sole Survivor Tier
Bob

Finals Tier
Ken
Matty
Crystal

Jury Tier
Sugar
Susie
Corinne

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Corinne is far more idiotic than I originally surmised. I love how she put down Sugar for being homeless, jobless, etc. while putting herself up as a college graduate and whatnot. Holy cow, GET OVER YOURSELF! Corinne needs to realize that Sugar, as "dumb" as she is, has just as much power in the game as Corinne does. Flaunting your own intelligence is what makes you a scrub, Corinne! On top of that, Randy and Corinne think they have sooo much control in the jury vote. OK, they are two votes. That does make a big difference, but they are idiotic if they think they also control the rest of the jury's votes. Personally, if I knew members of the jury hated me, I would ignore them. I'd find hope in the rest of the jury's votes. Stressing over a few jury votes is what made Erik become stupid in Micronesia. He decided 5th place was better than 2nd place. >_>
The funniest part is that this oh so stupid girl is beating corrine in the game survivor. If she beats corrine, then she's obviously smarter then corrine (in survivor). No johns. Corrine is such a scrub. :laugh:
I can't wait for her reaction when she realizes that sugar has the idol, lmao! "but sugar is stupid and naive and gullible and insecure, she can't find the immunity idol wah wah ;("

BTW: watching interviews and stuff I sort of feel bad for sugar. She seems to think that she's much worse of a player and person in general then she is. :/ She just doesn't want to appreciate herself. :(
Like how she told corrine "sorry" when she informed her in a very mature and constructive way that corrine is acting like a ****ing *******.... Sugar shouldn't have to say sorry for that :/

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Here are my official predictions, based on a LOT of stuff. But no I wont write everything down :).

Eliminations until the end in order:

Corinne, Bob, Matty, Susie.

Final 3 ken Crystal and Sugar. Ken wins with 6 votes against 2.

If final 2: Sugar eliminated 3rd, Ken wins with 100% of votes against Crystal.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Here are my official predictions, based on a LOT of stuff. But no I wont write everything down :).

Eliminations until the end in order:

Corinne, Bob, Matty, Susie.

Final 3 ken Crystal and Sugar. Ken wins with 6 votes against 2.

If final 2: Sugar eliminated 3rd, Ken wins with 100% of votes against Crystal.
That was exactly my own prediction too, haha. :laugh:

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Anything can happen. As I see it now it best to form a tight relationship with Crystal and Sugar. Then just go to the finale three together.

The sad thing is it seems to me that Matty views Ken as a threat. I think Ken realizes that but still wants to hang with Matty. Sugar also concerns me because she is getting close to bob. She has not been very good at voting out people who were relatively close to her or friendly to her. Will being forced to vote bob out push her over the edge and get an alliance with him? Sugar and Susie are both liabilities and threats to Ken.

Next week bob and Corinne will be a toss up on which goes home. I would be shocked if Ken or any of the Fang members went home before Corinne.

I really hope Ken wins but there seems to be ways that he could lose.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Sugar also concerns me because she is getting close to bob. She has not been very good at voting out people who were relatively close to her or friendly to her. Will being forced to vote bob out push her over the edge and get an alliance with him?
Well she probably isn't dumb enough to side with Bob at this point in the game, considering that he will definitely get all the jury votes from the members of his previous alliance.

Zylar

Smash Ace
The funniest part is that this oh so stupid girl is beating corrine in the game survivor. If she beats corrine, then she's obviously smarter then corrine (in survivor). No johns. Corrine is such a scrub. :laugh:
I can't wait for her reaction when she realizes that sugar has the idol, lmao! "but sugar is stupid and naive and gullible and insecure, she can't find the immunity idol wah wah ;("

BTW: watching interviews and stuff I sort of feel bad for sugar. She seems to think that she's much worse of a player and person in general then she is. :/ She just doesn't want to appreciate herself. :(
Like how she told corrine "sorry" when she informed her in a very mature and constructive way that corrine is acting like a ****ing *******.... Sugar shouldn't have to say sorry for that :/
All, I ever hear Cornnie talk about is hate. "I hate sugar." "I'd rather feed them poision, and eat with them." He sinister expression as she said "That's a really good plan!" about Randy's plan. She makes me sick. Her motivation seems to be hate rather than the money. She would rather kill them than have one million dollars.

I wish Cornnie got out faster so she could of seen the recap and realize what an idiot she is. Better yet, I wish Sugar was the one to tell her the recap.
/rant

*sigh* why just a recap? Why?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
*Jury Tier list*
Wasn't this posted earlier in the week? I can't destinctly recall when, but it was posted before...

Anything can happen.
Quite true.

Since we're rooting for Ken, we also analyze what could go wrong and how he may be eliminated. A constant state of joy is overshadowed by worrying he may be the next one gone. Looking at a winning standpoint, he has the best shot, but in the game of Survivor, anything can go wrong.

ಠ_ಠ

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Updated for Recap episode. Matchup Chart coming soon.

Sole Survivor Tier
Bob

Finals Tier
Ken
Matty
Crystal

Jury Tier
Sugar
Susie
Corinne
I'm definetly gonna analyze this data and see what the chance of Ken or Matty winning is.

I'd definetly like to see one of them win, although as it seems Matty has a higher chance of winning if he makes it to the final three.

If it's just Crystal, Ken, and Sugar -- Ken has the money in the hole, because none of the former Kota tribe members really like the other 2 (or the council members I mean)

If Bob or Matty makes it to the final three though, Ken's going to have to come up with something good, because many people are on their sides.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
The recap episode was actually pretty good. It can show people who've missed earlier episodes how this season has come to be so messed up.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
I'm definetly gonna analyze this data and see what the chance of Ken or Matty winning is.

I'd definetly like to see one of them win, although as it seems Matty has a higher chance of winning if he makes it to the final three.

If it's just Crystal, Ken, and Sugar -- Ken has the money in the hole, because none of the former Kota tribe members really like the other 2 (or the council members I mean)

If Bob or Matty makes it to the final three though, Ken's going to have to come up with something good, because many people are on their sides.
That's why these people have to leave in this order: Corinne, Bob, and Matty. Most likely this will happen if they don't win immunity. Then in the following immunity challenge, Ken HAS to win because the other three, even Crystal, may see him as a threat. Ken also has to take Sugar to the final three since Corinne obviously could sway the jury to not vote for her. Now that I think about it, I don't know if he should take Crystal or Susie. Sure Crystal is Ken's closest ally, but she appears to be a somewhat eloquent speaker who could change the jury members' minds, unless they still hate her by then. However I'd love to see her in the final three with Ken and Sugar.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Sole Survivor Tier
Bob

Finals Tier
Ken
Matty
Crystal

Jury Tier
Sugar
Susie
Corinne
I know it's kind of bad to say on a Smash Bros. forum, but I'm really rooting for Bob. Ideally, this is how the game should play out. I'm not sure how "ideal" everything will go, though. Corinne is next, imo.... Thank Jesus.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Let me put it this way, at the very least if Corinne goes next, I'll be able to take comfort in whoever the winner is by saying "Well, at least Corinne didn't win".

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Possible Final 6 Spoilers:

People on the Spoiler boards on Survivor Sucks have been analyzing the preview at the end of the recap episode, and at first glance it seemed like Ken was out next, since he is no where to be seen. However, upon closer inspection, he is hidden in the corner in a challenge which seems to only have 6 people: (youtube.com/watch?v=EnkgEynV2hg in high quality). Thus, Corinne seems to be the boot in the next episode! They're still working on identifying the 5 people left in the other challenge, but that might be too difficult to figure out.

So I think this is good news for Ken! Over the past two episodes, and especially in the preview for the rest of the season at the end of the recap (where they didn't show him at all) they've definitely been trying to hide him. More reason for him to emerge as the underdog winner at the end... Or just my wishful thinking!

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't this posted earlier in the week? I can't destinctly recall when, but it was posted before...
Yeah. I posted it a week before. but things have changed a little bit with the recap episode showing that Randy truly likes Matty and that Corinne hates more than we thought etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom