• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
So, did everyone have a good thanksgiving? I'm sure y'all did.

Not too many scenes that any of us haven't recognized. Corrine now hates everyone (and sharing), Matty is more boisterous and sillyer than I expected, and the theme of good vs. evil is still in strong force.

Notice anything different?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Man, I hate Corrinne. Although, she was pretty in her audition tape. >.<

Matt is adorable. He's the kinda guy who's just a fun and reliable guy to have around. A very well rounded and all around good person. I hope he wins to be honest with you.

I didn't know Sugar was homeless. ;_;

LMFAO TYFIGHTER. That is one GOLDEN sig. Too good. xDD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Man, I hate Corrinne. Although, she was pretty in her audition tape. >.<

Matt is adorable. He's the kinda guy who's just a fun and reliable guy to have around. A very well rounded and all around good person. I hope he wins to be honest with you.

I didn't know Sugar was homeless. ;_;

LMFAO TYFIGHTER. That is one GOLDEN sig. Too good. xDD
I'm surprised Sugar is homeless, since she's an actress/pin-up model. I wouldn't mind seeing her win, but she has a scrub mentality and wants to lose to Ken.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
What better place to be than homeless in Africa aiming for a million bux?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
She said she was homeless, and she had a nose piercing and dressed like those people on vancouver's hasting's street.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sugar is married apparently.

Edit: Nvm, divorced?

She "exposed" herself in a movie. Sex and Death 101 or something like that.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
That's... odd to hear...

Sooo... is there another topic to talk about other than Sugar?
Cause she's really odd... lol

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I just watched it..... so in the recap, they paint the "good vs. bad" as, Original Kota is the mean bad bully, and Original Fang are the nice weak underdogs who somehow champion towards the end.

Thank goodness; I really wasn't sure where they were going with that, I'd expected Ken to get slated as bad because of his lies and mindgames :laugh: But they really didn't over-emphasize his dominance, so there's no evidence that he's yet in danger.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, Jeff DID say that the final 2/3 had a gooc vs. evil feel, and we would be pleased who made it. I think Ken fits that bill perfectly.

And in Randy's interview about being voted out (I heard this tossed around on Survivor Fever), he said it would be hard to choose who to vote for asa a jury member, as Marcus, Jacquie, Dan, and MATTY are all gone. Either this is just a false rumor, or a big leak. If it is true, I think Ken has a pretty clear path.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Corinne is far more idiotic than I originally surmised. I love how she put down Sugar for being homeless, jobless, etc. while putting herself up as a college graduate and whatnot. Holy cow, GET OVER YOURSELF! Corinne needs to realize that Sugar, as "dumb" as she is, has just as much power in the game as Corinne does. Flaunting your own intelligence is what makes you a scrub, Corinne! On top of that, Randy and Corinne think they have sooo much control in the jury vote. OK, they are two votes. That does make a big difference, but they are idiotic if they think they also control the rest of the jury's votes. Personally, if I knew members of the jury hated me, I would ignore them. I'd find hope in the rest of the jury's votes. Stressing over a few jury votes is what made Erik become stupid in Micronesia. He decided 5th place was better than 2nd place. >_>

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Smash was on in the background of Ken's audition???

I'd just like to point out that The Blade Breakers fully endorse Ken on Survivor.
Nope, in his audition tape he only showed one of his checks acquired from MLG, and he also had braces which I never imagined he did lol.

Nice sig btw, I like it. :)

but yea Corrine seemed like a braty little girl just wanting to get rid of Sugar, if anyone should go home next time I hope it's Corrine, why? because pretty much everybody that's left is against her (Ken, Crystal, she hates Susue, Bob and Sugar are allies) except for Matty who seems neutral at this point

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You can imagine the kind of friends Corinne high school. It's a shame they only really showed info about the later contestants. I would have liked to seen more about the early goners. And was that a bearskin rug chasing Bob in his video? haha.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
From the preview you can deduce that if the loved one reward challenge isn't next week then Ken is gone

M.K

Level 55
From the preview you can deduce that if the loved one reward challenge isn't next week then Ken is gone
Oh lord...
Just because they didn't show him doesn't mean that he wasn't there. There are multiple cameras showing multiple angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom