• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Aww, poor Ken... First we call him "Ken" instead of his preferred "Sephirothken" and now everyone's calling him "Kenny" instead of "Ken."

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Aww, poor Ken... First we call him "Ken" instead of his preferred "Sephirothken" and now everyone's calling him "Kenny" instead of "Ken."

...And I guees that's what's become of him, I used to reffer to him as "sephy" but after hearing Jeff call him "Kenny" as well as the other tribe members, I was like "wut?" and now I end up calling him just the same. :)

Let's just hope that this week he'll do some fair game.

kr3wman

Smash Master

...And I guees that's what's become of him, I used to reffer to him as "sephy" but after hearing Jeff call him "Kenny" as well as the other tribe members, I was like "wut?" and now I end up calling him just the same. :)

Let's just hope that this week he'll do some fair game.
It's a recap episode.

kr3wman

Smash Master

????

Anyway, wouldn't Ken truly be awesome if he managed to yet again to a "Ken Combo" on Survivor? Though, I doubt there will be another immunity challenge so it wouldn't be as epic, but still...
A Recap.

Recapitulation.

A summary of things that happened before.

<<'

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yes, I see. <_<

Anyway who are you looking forward to getting eliminated next. personally I want corrine out, why? because she hasn't offered anything useful to any tribe.

also do you have a gif. of Ken's spacing?

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
....sigh....

ken thought it would be cool to be nekromancer because his name spelled backwards is nek, and necromancers are usually refered to as one who brings dead to life...but still in their ugly stature, ken believed it was a scary and cool name, therefore, considered becoming nekromancer instead of sephirothken

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
what? i didn't expect you to be smart enough to pull the 1+1=2 card, i shwear!
Now now, we don't want to see you get banned, again.
Let's avoid any rude or problematic comments and try to focus on the main topic. I was just getting used to serious Survivor discussion for the past 5 weeks, I don't want it to transform into the atmosphere that occured durring the first 6 episodes (or do I?).

This weeks episode is just a summarization of all of the previous episodes in one collaboration. What suprises me is that this episode contains "home movies", the audition tapes of the survivors. I cannot recall this in previous seasons, but still, this is a filler episode. >_>

kr3wman

Smash Master
Survivorguy1 : Alright, let's watch this.

''Hello, I'm Kenblablablablabla this concludes my audition tape video.''

Survivorguy2 : Man, that was baaaad.

Survivorguy1 : Wait, the tape isn't over yet.

*Melee Intro Music starts to play*

''- Hey, I'm Isai, and I recommend to pick Ken for Survivor.
- Hey, I'm Manacloud, and I recommend to pick Ken for Survivor.
- Hey, I'm Arash, and I recommend to pick Ken for Survivor.

*This continues on for every smasher in California.*

Survivorguy1 : Woah.
Survivorguy2 : This guy is IN!

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
It'll probably be a casual video about how he's awesome at Smash and how he climbed Fuji and why those things combined make him a great Survivor. I bet they picked Ken just for laughs. And to have diversity as in jock vs nerd kinda thing. (not calling Ken a nerd) (kinda calling Matty a jock?) And now their happy they did pick him because he's a pretty good player and pretty much was the one who made the season start become interesting.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol Bach & Isai are the only ones that made it to the summit of Fuji, according to his video.

If they show Ken's audition tape I hope there is him playing Melee.... I mean... Melee on primetime CBS...wtf

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Now now, we don't want to see you get banned, again.
Let's avoid any rude or problematic comments and try to focus on the main topic. I was just getting used to serious Survivor discussion for the past 5 weeks, I don't want it to transform into the atmosphere that occured durring the first 6 episodes (or do I?).

This weeks episode is just a summarization of all of the previous episodes in one collaboration. What suprises me is that this episode contains "home movies", the audition tapes of the survivors. I cannot recall this in previous seasons, but still, this is a filler episode. >_>
loool, don't be a noob:laugh:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

Um.. I have a question, is tomorrow's episode going to feature a re-cap of auditions?, i'm really puzzled at the moment after reading this.
:confused:
It's an overall recap episode, with bonus "never before seen" vids.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Ace auditioned? I thought they recruited him.

Okay so who are the recruits and who are the auditions?

It is shame this week is a filler episode. They need to hurry and get to the final five so we can see some real action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom