• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Then you get pissed off over just about anything. I mean, I'm the one who had an obvious statement misread for what almost seems to be the purpose of starting an argument, and I'm not mad over it. I just want to get back on topic.

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Ah, that's cool to hear. Makes this season better. And do yourself a favour, don't go to Survivor Sucks for info on this season, every other thread is like...spoiler based (especially that weird "edgic" editing prediction thing). Just a warning if anyone's considering it. I used to check it out all the time in previous seasons and had things spoiled a lot (and was always pissed about it, which is why I haven't been there all season), so just wanted to make sure nobody here ran into and "potential spoilers" unintentionally. And yes, it was off topic I know, but I was just trying to be helpful with it.
I've been following edgic since it first appeared on this topic in its early pages and I'm pretty sure they don't have spoilers this year. They were 98% for Marcus before his boot episode... and now they'61% behind Ken to win... I hope that's a good thing...

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
hey, how about you talk about something that someone else is talking about instead of posting about NOTHING, don't make me report you, stay on topic with what the other users are posting or else get out, we don't need people like you around here

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Don't feed the troll.

I've been following edgic since it first appeared on this topic in its early pages and I'm pretty sure they don't have spoilers this year. They were 98% for Marcus before his boot episode... and now they'61% behind Ken to win... I hope that's a good thing...
Have a link handy? I like reading those discussions, but I forgot where the board is. ^^;

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Brawlover, stop getting so offended over such a small comment that wasn't even directed towards you. Besides, if you live in America (I have no clue if you do) you are an American.

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
I thought this was a survivor thread......
That sucks that Ken can't say who won. But I get it though.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You have to look at it this way though, if you were Ken, and you won (this is just theoretically speaking) and you COULD tell us you won....would you have told by now?

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
You have to look at it this way though, if you were Ken, and you won (this is just theoretically speaking) and you COULD tell us you won....would you have told by now?
No, because he probably is bound by a non-disclosure agreement that has serious penalties if they find out that he leaked info.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I meant if you were him and were free to tell if you so chose to without penalty. But yeah, I'm sure that's what's stopping him now. Or...he just likes building drama for us, since he might well be reading this thread and not be allowed to respond.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
Good point. I wonder if he follows this thread......... I know I would.
Also wouldn't comment to avoid more question from the smash community
assuming his friends try to get it out of him every chance they get.

OmegaXXII

Good point. I wonder if he follows this thread......... I know I would.
Also wouldn't comment to avoid more question from the smash community
assuming his friends try to get it out of him every chance they get.
I know for a fact that sephirothken does indeed lurk here, i've seen his name logged on, but I guess he's restricted from even posting anything related to Survivor and......

*BASH* I just reached.....

5K POSTS!!!!!

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Have a link handy? I like reading those discussions, but I forgot where the board is. ^^;
Here's the edgic topic... http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/38699/t/S-17-Edgic-editing-and-logic-Gabon.html?page=1

I've enjoyed reading through their analysis. It seems to be the only Survivor board other than this one which makes intelligent posts (I'm looking at you CBS forums), but after the last couple pages of our thread... Now it might be the sole intelligent topic.

Edit: Ooh... Jeff Preview for the filler episode is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu-Zb8xgowE

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Matty's vid just seemed so full of crap to me. Plus it showed he's super rich. The only reason he's on the show is because he was recruited too. I like him on the show, but IRL he seems so weird.

GenericKen

Smash Cadet
It seems odd that the Probst blog would refer to Ken as Tony Soprano.

Doesn't Tony Soprano live through the end of the show?

If the entire theme of the show is Good vs Evil, who's good, and who's evil after it gets down to the Fang 5?

OmegaXXII

YES!!, Might you happen to have one of Ken's Combo spacing as well?

It seems odd that the Probst blog would refer to Ken as Tony Soprano.

Doesn't Tony Soprano live through the end of the show?

If the entire theme of the show is Good vs Evil, who's good, and who's evil after it gets down to the Fang 5?
It would obviously be Ken vs. Bob, but since you mentioned Fang 5 well hmm.... Matty lol..?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ahh, nice job with the Title Buzz.

Awww, cute avy Buzz. You and Sugar must be proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom