• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
just for you I will quote him. Here is the quote from the episode 10 blog.

"I absolutely love watching Kenny get more and more cocky each week. At the auction for instance, Matty is bidding on the burger and fries and Kenny, who had the most money, shrugs his shoulders and says, "You can have it." Like Tony Soprano, this kid. I can't wait for the execution. I promise you if he keeps this attitude, it will happen and he will not see it coming."
you're not very smart are you?

Probst doesn't spoil his own show. Which means, Ken will face an humility lesson at the Final 2/3, at most.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
^That doesn't mean Ken is going to make Final 3. For all you know Jeff could be hinting about the week after next.

He has a good chance of making it though I believe.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
No your right. Probst doesn't spoil his own show. That would be ********.

Do you really think that I have Ken going out in the next 2 episodes.

No, I just don't think he will win. I agree with you that he will get 2nd-4th place.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, since there is no solid proof of anything, we are obligated to hope he will win the million. ;)

Discolicious

Smash Apprentice
Theoretically....we would have found out by now if he was in the top 2 so my guess is that he loses immunity when there is 3 left and the other 2 vote him out because hes a strong player

kr3wman

Smash Master
^That doesn't mean Ken is going to make Final 3. For all you know Jeff could be hinting about the week after next.

He has a good chance of making it though I believe.
Every week Jeff posts in his blog how 'Ken is getting too cocky and is going to face a lesson from his peers'

And Every week he doesn't go home, so it does hints a little bit toward Ken being on the Final 2/3 and giving his speech in front of the jury and whatnot.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Reality TV World: How far away from the tribal camps was that feast beach? Were you ever worried that someone -- like [maybe someone that went] on a hike while in Exile -- could've managed to sneak back to the beach find [the Idol] washed up on shore?

Randy: Hmm. I think there's some things there that I'm not allowed to talk about, but let me just say that there was no chance of anybody from the tribes going back to that beach and finding the Idol.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...-about-his-survivor-gabon-experience-8053.php

He could mean that it couldn't be found because someone was already in possession of it. Of course, there are many other ways to interpret it though.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^LOL Randy and everyone else in the onion alliance are being such hypocrites in those interviews. They're criticizing Ken's alliance with "they're not playing a good game, and they're liars". Wtf? did they ever look at themselves?
In this episode Randy said that his vote against Susie was STRICTLY PERSONAL.... and in that interview he criticizes Ken for voting off Charlie because of a personal grudge :psycho:... And lets not even mention his motivations for voting for Crystal all those times.
And yhea, the almighty nobel Marcus would've TOTALLY held his Susie in the top 3 promise. Oh wait, he lied to Susie in the episode he got voted off (he said lets first vote off ken then crystal, and he said to crystal susie would be next). And then he goes johns about Crystal lying about not voting for him? WTF? Is that the "higher road" he's talking about?

I hate them. I hate them so much. I'm so glad they lose.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
A great jury speech can overcome any huge amount of screwing over if it's good enough. Just watch season 15, and season 9 for perfect examples of that. I think Ken could pull off a **** good jury speech.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
They'll never vote Ken off. Ken fights for his friends.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Has Ken even been all that cocky in Survivor? I can't remember any instance where he's been acting particuarly cocky. Except when Marcus was voted off.
Its weird he really hasn't. In Jeff's blog he made a big deal about how Ken was being cocky in giving up everything in the auction but like Ken said he apparently wasn't that hungry so he'd rather have people like him a bit more and have a bit more money.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
lol at the immunity challenge when Jeff says "Spacing is VERY important here."

Ken, you have prepared well.

Overload

Smash Lord
lol at the immunity challenge when Jeff says "Spacing is VERY important here."

Ken, you have prepared well.
lmfao why didn't I catch that during the show.

Also, I didn't realize they got to pocket the money from the auction. That's pretty sick.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh, pocket it? Sweet. IMO pocketing that much money is much better than spending hundreds for a burger and fries. You can get that stuff for a few dollars back home. But hey, I guess they'd do anything for some chops at Survivor.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Oh, pocket it? Sweet. IMO pocketing that much money is much better than spending hundreds for a burger and fries. You can get that stuff for a few dollars back home. But hey, I guess they'd do anything for some chops at Survivor.
It's not the food itself that has value; it's the context in which it is offered. Out in the wilderness, yes, a burger is worth $300. Of course they could buy that stuff for cheap once they get home, but at home, they aren't starving to death and having trust issues with every single person they interact with.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
greenblob, help us out.

And yes, my avatar is my baby girl. ^_^

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Check out the last question of the interview.

Randy implies that Matty is already gone when he hasn't been voted out on the show yet.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Uhhh... That doesn't look like a hard spoiler to me. He was referring to people like "Dan or Matty or Jacquie" and that they are all disappearing. Sure, Matty might not make it to the end, but Randy is speaking very loosely in an interview.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I would assume he wouldn't spoil anything since they all have "no-spoil" clauses and things (I think) for their interviews and stuff. So like, Marcus couldn't spoil the final 3 in his interview if asked.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Read the last thing. He says Matty is out of the game but he could've just mixed it up with Marcus >_>;

I watched all of season 16 today and yesterday and I have to say, there were less physical intensive challenges that season. Exile Island was also a major factor as well >_>;

Why are there so many people this time content with not winning? Jacquie, Paloma, Randy, Charlie, Corrine, and Bob basically handed the game to Marcus. Crystal made way too many enemies on any potential jury. Matty has had 0 strategizing. Sugar, well let's not talk about Sugar. Dan had the dumbest strategy ever. Gillian had no chance once she was on a losing tribe. Susie had a good idea sitting out at the sidelines, but she took it way too far IMO, plus that probably would only work for really hot chicks. It really was just down to Ace, Marcus, and Ken (for those wanting to win). Ace made an *** out of himself and Marcus was too cocky.

Marcus should've dumped his alliance once the merge happened (or was going to happen) or get a backup one. That's what Parvarti did and she won. Marcus could've easily done that. Even Ken did that to some extent. Nobody hates him right now. He has a strong ally in Crystal and has constantly changed his teammates (though he had to start this before the merge).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well regardless at what Randy had to say, he's already been eliminated, so does it really matter at this point what he says. All I want is for Ken to make it to the final 3 (maybe Crystal as well).

@Buzz: I notice that's your Baby Am I right? Congrats to you and Sugar.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom