• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Good God, Bob is amazing at this game. And big props to Ken, he's really playing the game well.

I would love to see both of them in the F3/F2. I really want to see Ken make it to the finals, I think we all know he can do it.
ken's gonna make it to the F2 with a Ken Combo? thats all i get from this, but it seems that it would work.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
I love you kr3wman! But no gif of Bob's epic fall off the balance beams? Ya know the first one where he almost dies? lmao Did you not make it out of respect for him? Because that would be funny

kr3wman

Smash Master
I love you kr3wman! But no gif of Bob's epic fall off the balance beams? Ya know the first one where he almost dies? lmao Did you not make it out of respect for him? Because that would be funny
Give me a sec.

EDIT :

clowsui

Smash Legend
...holy sh*t Ocean Idol coming back into play will screw Ken over x_____x

Unless, of course, that they decide to vote for Susie or Matty. What do you guys think?

infernovia

Smash Ace
One thing I am kinda pissed about was Randy's humiliation was completely unnecessary. But whatever, survivor is a b****.

We knew Matty was going after Ken from the time he left with crystal and spilled the beans to Sugar. It seems that he is already making his move, he is trying to move sugar and already sees Ken as the mastermind. Apparently, Ken is the sweetest guy there but everybody seeing his brains instead of his muscles now. And his brain is pretty freaking big.

The interesting thing is what is coming out from his discussions. Sugar sees herself allied with Ken and Crystal more than matty because she sees a better chance to win the game with Crystal than Matty. She is playing pretty smart. Trying to vote out sugar would be a bad move on their part. There are 2 more survivor episode before worst has to come to worst and hopefully, Ken doesn't alienate the cast. Susie can still be played into some tune.

But Matty has a REALLY good chance winning immunities.

Oh and Ken was pretty smart in winning the puzzle challenge. By rushing to the end first, he is able to go after the harder blocks first so he hasn't wasted his stamina. So his mistakes would come in the earlier blocks and even if it fails, he wouldn't have to restart the whole **** thing.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
theyll try to make it interesting with the previews about omg another fake idol blablablah.

But IMO next episode is gonna be pretty boring and nothing surprising will happen.

Corinne will be out

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Randy hints a LOT of things a lot of the time that aren't true. I mean really, after Randy telling Charlie that Ken kept calling him a "***" when Ken REALLY doesn't seem to be the type of guy to say that, people are taking everything Randy says at face value? :laugh:

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...-about-his-survivor-gabon-experience-8053.php

Interview with Randy
It's a bit spoilerish... but on the other hand he doesn't hint at anything that wasnt obvious.
Looks like he isn't a racist. I'm real happy he isn't. I beleive him, I really doubt he'd say that to look good. He isn't the kind of person who cares about looking good.

BTW: Did Randy ever do anything specificly mean against Sugar anyway? I'm really starting to dislike her after this episode and this interview, despite her lovely butt. She's acting like he killed her family, but all he did was being a bit rude and *******-erish. I can understand Crystal hating her (and I'd understand Susie hating her, if she did hate her more actively), but what'd he ever do to Sugar?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, for anyone who cares, I'm guessing it's a Final 3 facing the jury anyway, because really...I would think they'd want to try and AVOID the possibility of a tie at the finals, and a Final 3 with 7 jurors is much less likely (and less difficult to solve) than a tie at a Final 2 with 8 jurors. Besides, I've been following the editing stuff on these seasons for a bit now, and strictly from that (and my guessing), it seems the little guy Ken is the most likely candidate.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
lmao at the video above, @ mitch. Parts 4 and 5 of the episode were amazing. I loved watching ken try to set up his blocks... they reminded me of a perfectly spaced ken-combo. I also loved how even though Ken's didn't connect at first, they were still all even when they went for the challenge's epic ending.

And of course, the oh snap "Mindgamez" + logic, with ken starting at the back, rather than the front, realizing (unlike the others) that he would have to end up at the front anyway

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I hate to say it but I don't think Ken is going to win.

The host, Jess Probst keeps bragging about how Ken is getting cocky and how is demise will come soon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I know. We all realize it... but... this is smashboards.

Therefore.

WE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM WITH OUR FULLEST FIERY INTENTIONS AND SOMEHOW OUR SHEER WILL POWER WILL ALLOW HIM TO BURST THROUGH ALL LIMITS!

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Randy hints a LOT of things a lot of the time that aren't true. I mean really, after Randy telling Charlie that Ken kept calling him a "***" when Ken REALLY doesn't seem to be the type of guy to say that, people are taking everything Randy says at face value? :laugh:
oh please, they were like 4 to say that.

Stop being biased and defending someone you barely know at all for no reason.

I hate to say it but I don't think Ken is going to win.

The host, Jess Probst keeps bragging about how Ken is getting cocky and how is demise will come soon.
youre not very smart are you?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ken kicks reason to the curb and bursts through Tribal Council. That's the Nobag way.

I wonder how Bob's little discussion with Sugar is gonna play out in the next episode. I dunno, my first impression was that Bob is lying to Corinne.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
Makes sense, though. There's very little reason why Survivor would be able to compete with Football on the same day. They cut their losses and toss in a sacrifice episode.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
youre not very smart are you?
just for you I will quote him. Here is the quote from the episode 10 blog.

"I absolutely love watching Kenny get more and more cocky each week. At the auction for instance, Matty is bidding on the burger and fries and Kenny, who had the most money, shrugs his shoulders and says, "You can have it." Like Tony Soprano, this kid. I can't wait for the execution. I promise you if he keeps this attitude, it will happen and he will not see it coming."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom