• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I could, but I think this is epic enough. I don't M3D to dunk me into acid.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
By the way, my mother-in-law is helping my wife and I get Dish Network. I won't have to leave home to watch the show anymore! ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
sugar and I would visit a friend's place to watch Heroes on Monday nights and Survivor on Thursday nights. We're college students. We're very poor. T_T

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
sugar and I would visit a friend's place to watch Heroes on Monday nights and Survivor on Thursday nights. We're college students. We're very poor. T_T
45% of College Student free loads... 45% of College Student boot legs... 10% does both... I do both ^^

vorpal

Smash Rookie
Might have been posted before, only skimmed the last few pages. If so, I apologize.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/11/jeff-probst-b-2.html
From Probst's Blog

"I absolutely love watching Kenny get more and more cocky each week. At the auction for instance, Matty is bidding on the burger and fries and Kenny, who had the most money, shrugs his shoulders and says, "You can have it." Like Tony Soprano, this kid. I can't wait for the execution. I promise you if he keeps this attitude, it will happen and he will not see it coming.

...can't wait for Kenny to get his comeuppance..."

Thoughts?

kabloodysun

Smash Apprentice
"I absolutely love watching Kenny get more and more cocky each week. At the auction for instance, Matty is bidding on the burger and fries and Kenny, who had the most money, shrugs his shoulders and says, "You can have it." Like Tony Soprano, this kid. I can't wait for the execution. I promise you if he keeps this attitude, it will happen and he will not see it coming.

...can't wait for Kenny to get his comeuppance..."
Let's think about this. There are 7 people left: Kenny, Crystal, Sugar, Susie, Bob, Matty, and Corrine. Ken really only has Crystal, well that's what they play it up to as. Sugar and Matty look like they are neutral as far as I can tell. Sugar is still bitter about Kenny "lying" to get rid of Ace and Matty is trying to get in with whoever will take him farthest. Susie is still a loose cannon and I don't trust her at all; neither should Ken and Crystal. The previews show Bob and Corrine still siding together which confuses me. Sugar now owes Bob a favor, and I wonder what it is.

I see Sugar, Bob, Corrine, and Matty making an alliance of four, having the numbers and voting out Crystal, Kenny, and Susie. This is the most probable way of Ken's "execution" that the blog said would happen.

IF all goes to plan. Bob goes home first, Corrine second, Matty or Sugar third and fourth, and you have your final three of Kenny, Crystal, and Susie.

Feel free to add, subtract, criticize, or compliment ^_^

Note: I don't have a theory as to Sugar's hidden immunity idol. The sheer mention of it boggles my mind in theories and strategies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I really don't think Sugar's still bitter about the Ace thing. If you watch her deleted scene on cbs.com she blatantly says that she's sticking with Ken because he can help her get to the final 3 and "second place is good enough" for her lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, Sugar has said she'd side with Ken/Crystal instead of Matty/Susie at the Final 5, and Matty has said he's not going to try to get Ken and Crystal out before the final 5 so....I think it's relatively easy to understand.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
[SIZE=-4]*edits title* It was me. Don't hurt me. -Buzz[/SIZE]
I won't hurt ya, especially one who is a new daddy (waaaaaaaah), but I will be a grammar natzi.

For accurate grammar, it should read; "Survivor: Gabon- Featuring Melee World Champion, Ken!"
(don't bother speaking with me, I've probably lost enough self-esteem) >_>

So, I've been gone a while, got some good laughs with previous pages, and bummed that this year has another filler episode. With family, football (although the late game, Arizona at Philidelphia, is on NFL Network, so about 42% of the U.S. don't have a chance to see it), and other factors, it was imminant to be a recap episode.

So, what's up Survivor faithful?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I really don't think Sugar's still bitter about the Ace thing. If you watch her deleted scene on cbs.com she blatantly says that she's sticking with Ken because he can help her get to the final 3 and "second place is good enough" for her lol
The she acts recently looks like she really, really likes Ken. Either she's getting fond of him (if you know what I mean), or this is one huge mindgame she's pulling off.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Sugar did the right thing by finding the idol and then befriending everyone to where she doesn't have to play it.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i wonder if this qualifies as "off-topic spam" for M3D.......hmm.

so anyway

"WANNA CUDDLE WITH A RICH MAN??" is probably my favorite line thus far. seeing sugar flirt with ken just kinda made me all happy inside lol. they are my two favorites!

what does probst say on the filler preview? i'm at school and don't have headphones :(

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
i wonder if this qualifies as "off-topic spam" for M3D.......hmm.

so anyway

"WANNA CUDDLE WITH A RICH MAN??" is probably my favorite line thus far. seeing sugar flirt with ken just kinda made me all happy inside lol. they are my two favorites!

what does probst say on the filler preview? i'm at school and don't have headphones :(
o.o **** that's a long username.

I guess i should answer your question to avoid being slapped for spam :p. Jeff pretty much says there's gonna be some new footage we haven't seen before and it's gonna recap what we have seen before. The message is clear... Don't miss it!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i bet most of the "never before seen footage" is just **** that's online-only already. :s

and yes. i want to change my name to just Steeler but no one wants to do me the favor. :(

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
I just noticed this, but if you look at the Nobag tribe flag it appears that Ken tried to put his name on the flag, and then somebody went and added the -ny later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom