• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
greenblob, help us out.

And yes, my avatar is my baby girl. ^_^
Congratulations. She is ABSOLUTELY adorable.
You will make a fantastic father.
Aren't you married to sugarpoultry? Give my gratitudes and best wishes to her, as well.
And.....lick the baby for me >_> Just....just do it. (LOL jk, jk).

I do believe that Randy is still a crotchety old man. I mean, it's pretty obvious that he's still mad about being booted. Every interview is like "Ugh, I have to be here. This is everything that is wrong with Ken's alliance and I knew it was fake, but I still played it for teh lulz."

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The key is balance. It seems players are either too eager to backstab or too eager to remain loyal. You gotta stick with a winning alliance and run away from losing ones.

M.K

Level 55
Yeah, I can see either Ken or Susie going home next :ohwell:

If it's Susie, that might actually be a good thing if Ken can get Matty back on his side.
O_O How...how would they possibly go home?
To me, Bob is lying to Corinne in order to take her out and join up with Sugar and Matty against Kenny, Crystal, and Susie.
There is really NO way that Marcus got the idol and buried it because:

A) Marcus buried it at the old Fang tribe

and

B) Randy has stated that nobody has accesibility to that particular part of the wilderness now.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I think you mean old-Kota, but yeah, I know what you mean. And Sugar's not going to go against Kenny/Crystal, she's already said she wants Kenny to win and wants to come second to him...and that she'd need Crystal there to do that.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
I think you mean old-Kota, but yeah, I know what you mean. And Sugar's not going to go against Kenny/Crystal, she's already said she wants Kenny to win and wants to come second to him...and that she'd need Crystal there to do that.
lol...first time i heard some one playing the game to get 2nd place =0. i dont know why sugar likes ken again because i seem to remember i was pissed(kinda) at him for voting ace out.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Who know's maybe it's a bluff, Just because people say things, doesen't neccesarily mean they are sincere in thought.

Zylar

Smash Ace
And Sugar didn't make it any easier for herself too. If she makes it to the end, rofling literally doesn't make a good case for being a good canadite for the million dollar vote.

Ken and the auction.... Sending bob away potentially can bite, along with his overall aditude. Sure he could of "let them have it." but to think that he'd actually say it like that. That doesn't seem to me like that kind of talk reaffirms a stable position. I mean, WHY BID IF YOU'RE GONNA STOP TRYING.

Bob is awesome. Makes a freaken idol. But to do what he did must means it part of his plan.

Think, he said to Sugar, this better be worth my while. Also the "one the next episode of survivor" scenes showed him talking about the thrown immunity idol. I think he knows Sugar has the idol. He could have been using the fake to take out Randy to get Sugar's trust. Somehow convince Cornnie that it wasn't his fault (It was out of character.). He could also use the knowledge of the idol so steer Cornnies against Sugar. This is dangerous because if they get Sugar out, Ken's alliance would sure know.
So he might try to convince Ken that Sugar the bigger threat. He might even use Ken's new aditude agaist him. Sugar will use the idol, and he might use that to have the second voted person, Cornnie probably, voted off. This would get cornnie out while riding the idol and putting a crack in Ken's alliace.

I probably will be completly wrong. But I still think Bob is gonna be decisive in the next episode.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I probably will be completly wrong. But I still think Bob is gonna be decisive in the next episode.
I also believe that Bob is going to change the politics of the game as well. He changed from the nice and awesome wilderness survival old guy to someone who learned to play the game (or at least learning to). I think he can do pretty well if he uses his nice old man character to put the politics in his favor; albeit it won't be easy.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
my thursday has been ruined :(
Oh well, let's keep discussing Ken's chances.
Good news has come in Ken's way! Listen to what Susie is saying in this interview:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...id=6QB9_R3HmvdyaZuZ1lBtUAVg6KCjOVJQ&play=true
A power struggle between Matty and Crystal? That's just to ****ing perfect for Ken right now. Just recently has people started realizing that he IS smart and that he IS a threat. A power struggle between and Matty and Crystal could draw some attention from him (which is good).
ESPECIALLY if he tries to remain humble and neutral in the discussions, and not being outspoken.
IMO that's what he should do right now to not become a target. Discuss.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
thats prob how matty got voted out

ken was confronted with a choice between bringing crystal to the final or matty. The choice was easy

without matty theres not a chance he loses

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
thats prob how matty got voted out

ken was confronted with a choice between bringing crystal to the final or matty. The choice was easy

without matty theres not a chance he loses
WTF? last time i checked, Randy was voted out last episode
if that's some spoiler you've dug up then thanks for telling everyone. suck a ****

kr3wman

Smash Master
Are you guys *******?

Kirby just applied logic to where it was supposed to be applied. If Ken has to choose between Crystal and Matty then he´s going to choose Crystal.

Jesus.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I think Ken would do that aswell, but Kirby implied that matty had already been voted out. read his post again
if he meant "i think ken would vote of matty over crystal" i wouldn't have cared about his post, but if that's what he meant he should've said that

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
way to overreact mike. i'm pretty sure he's just theorizing, but using the past tense.

your sig is just as much of a spoiler as his post is. lol.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Well.

The next persone to be voted out of survivor has already been voted out, no?

Think about it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^I know that, but it still doesn't make sense to claim that it HAS happened, because we don't know if it actually HAS. My sig doesn't say "SephirothKenny won survivor". >.>
If someone does say it that way, it implies that you already know that it HAPPENED (otherwise you wouldn't be able to claim that it HAPPENED)

If you're theorizing, then please make it clear through using proper english. It's not hard. If you think it is very important to use the past sense then say "I think" or something before.
If you don't, it's not weird that you'd think it's a spoiler since spoilers prolly floating around on the internet and not to hard to find (?, idk, really)

btw, I know that the sentence in my sig technically incorrect, b/c ken has already won (if he did). but noone gives a ****, b/c you still know what i mean

Levitas

the moon
Hypothetical statements can be written with verbs that don't use the conditional mood, it's mostly preference, and though the meaning is at risk of being misinterpreted, it gains a different kind of meaning.

Don't lecture people on proper english unless you know all the quirks :)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sorry for my overreaction, I just happen to be VERY touchy about spoilers ever since someone posted the entire first 10 boots in season 14, AND who wins....after episode 2. All of which was without warning and correct.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ah, that's cool to hear. Makes this season better. And do yourself a favour, don't go to Survivor Sucks for info on this season, every other thread is like...spoiler based (especially that weird "edgic" editing prediction thing). Just a warning if anyone's considering it. I used to check it out all the time in previous seasons and had things spoiled a lot (and was always pissed about it, which is why I haven't been there all season), so just wanted to make sure nobody here ran into and "potential spoilers" unintentionally. And yes, it was off topic I know, but I was just trying to be helpful with it.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*wants to lock this topic over the weekend out of pure CBS spite*

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey uh, guys?

There will be no spoilers.
Ever.

These people are under million dollar contracts to not tell anyone what happens. If they tell, then they have to pay obscene amounts of money to CBS.

We're not going to get any leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom