• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If anybody has a code lying around and gave it to me, I'd be super grateful, and give them a spot in my signature.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys, I would really appreciate getting a NA code if any of you are generous to share! thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
There is a non-Smash forum I am a member of. The Smash fanbase there is really small, so people were sharing codes among themselves.

One guy publicly posted a code and started teasing another guy who did not yet have access to his 3DS. He was teasing him over whether or not his code was fake.

So I decided "**** it", and sent the guy who got me my code, this NA code that was publicly posted. And it worked out for him!
http://ponpongaygaygay.tumblr.com/post/97342077145/the-person-i-got-a-demo-which-is-tumblr-user

Luckily, I'm not cheating this other guy out of anything. The guy who posted that code has more, as do some other users, so he can still get one.

However, I'm not posting any links to this place now, because I want them to spread around their community first. If any have any leftovers, I may try to get them for some people here.

I swear, spreading these Smash codes is like dealing drugs at this point. :p
Good thinking! I went to the other forum I frequent and was able to get a code by trading a Club Nintendo code for the Kirby reward game thats up there now

This game is fantastic though. It blew away any expectations I had. Best of luck to all of you in getting codes!

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
Hey I would highly appreciate your kindness if any of yall can get me an NA Download code PM me please if u have one yall are willing to share

Pharo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pharaohh
Codes are like crack right now lol. I wish I had them, not to play, but to be enjoying all the rediculous trades for them lol.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
So my friend gave away all of his codes to people besides me just to be spiteful. It would be awesome if someone could get me a code. Also, I've posted regularly in this thread, so I'm kinda dedicated.

Twewy

Smash Lord
It's amazing how a free demo has gotten so many people to sign up for this website.

ArcDrako

Smash Rookie
I know there are a bunch of messages already, but I still have hopes! If anyone has an extra code that you won´t use, I would be really grateful if you gave it to me. I´ve been looking everywhere for a code to give to a friend of mine since she really wants to play. Hope I get code! *fingerscrossed*

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I'd appreciate a code, but I'm assuming I'm a bit too late. I wish they had done codes for gold members too!

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I got Animal Crossing New Leaf today but decided to wait last minute to register it on Club Nintendo:
Untitled5.png

Now I'm paying for it ;_;

I wish I was the one sharing codes, but alas.

If anyone is willing to share a NA code I will be grateful.

Last edited:

Hamzilla22

Smash Rookie
I've finally joined smashboards. I've watched the smash community for a while, though i never joined smashboards -_- I read it all the time. but now i made one. If any one has NA codes. I would appreciated it. Help a new smash board member out?

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Anyone in the USA by some miracle of Ridleygod have a spare code still?

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Let's just get one thing clear you don't have to be platinum to get the codes as I am not platinum but when I checked I had gotten a set of codes so.... yeah I guess.
Do you mind sending me one? I will change my avatar to anything you want! ANYTHING! You just say the word! (Nothing offensive, or anything that could get me banned, tho) Also, NA codes

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Spent about 5 hours hunting down a code on twitter and Reddit with no success. Also sent CN an email about having been platinum last year, but I'm not expecting results.

Posting just in case but I'm not expecting a code. Week-late limited 30-use Smash demo hype.

Last edited:

Spirst

Given the amount of people here that have asked for a code with no response in sight, I cannot say I'm expecting much in the way of luck. However, if anyone does have one, it would really make my day to be able to use it.

If not, I suppose the week wait isn't the end of the world.

DeZilla

Smash Rookie
Doubt I would get one, but worth trying,

if anyone has a NA code for a random guy on smashboards, I would definitly enjoy geting one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Given the amount of people here that have asked for a code with no response in sight, I cannot say I'm expecting much in the way of luck. However, if anyone does have one, it would really make my day to be able to use it.

If not, I suppose the week wait isn't the end of the world.
Pretty much this. I have absolutely little faith in this thread at all, but meh, why not?

I'd like a US code if anyone actually feels like giving one out. If not, I guess I'll just deal and wait.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
I met all the requirements to get a code; have still not received one. I really want a code, please. I'm willing to trade away a Shiny Dialga I got at the Gamestop event.

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
Like everyone here, I would greatly appreciate the code, as well, for Canada, please, whether it's different from the American one, or just for North America, in general. Thank you very much, in advance.

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Was on the front page and still no luck. I guess no one is handing these out in order, eh?

Khonjin

Smash Rookie
I ended up getting a code, so if someone plans to send it to me, I no longer need one. Thank you anyways.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
I'd love a code. I meet all the requirements except that I opted out of emails, which is a bunch of crap. North America, y'all.
Oy, your a mod, how do you become a mod? If it's by suggestion... I'll give you the demo if you suggest me ;)

FourFifty

Smash Rookie
I'm only going to ask for a NA code one more time. This is not that time (but PM me if you want to share). In the mean time, there will be snark for all of you. SNARK FOR ALL!

Synolus

Smash Rookie
Let's just get one thing clear you don't have to be platinum to get the codes as I am not platinum but when I checked I had gotten a set of codes so.... yeah I guess.
Well, now I'm just mad. Not going to beg anyone for a code. I almost feel entitled at this point. I reached Platinum status(for last years date) & I am subscribed to the Nintendo Club newsletter emails.

I haven't received an email with codes yet, don't think I will now.

I guess Nintendo doesn't care about me. ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom