• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Bruh I'm very sorry for getting so angry.. I've been very irritated lately today. I mean I hate the world for what's happened to me today; I'm not good at dealing with my life problem right now. I lied about having the demos, but I just would be extremely happy for someone to give me a North America code, as I'm going through a very difficult time in my life :crying::(
Oh. Sorry for the harsh words, and I hope that everyone goes well for you. :)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
What can we say? We're desperate for a demo...That's coming next week.

lol

Anyways, right now I'm looking for a Kirby Fighters Z download code for one of my Demo codes. I have no idea if anybody can even get Kirby Fighters Z Demo Codes, though.

GloriousDay

Smash Rookie
Alas! It appears me woe hath gone unnoticed! It be stranglin' me heart by the milliseconds!

It be fine! *cough* For I am a strong lad! However... it appears these times be desperate... I will buy the newest "Humbler Indie Bumbler" fer whoever can cough a sick lad up an American demo code. Thank ye, laddies and lasses.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

lol

Anyways, right now I'm looking for a Kirby Fighters Z download code for one of my Demo codes. I have no idea if anybody can even get Kirby Fighters Z Demo Codes, though.
Do they exist? Edit: Didn't think so...

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Hey, Brothers.

Just got back from Alaska, living in Seattle, trying to get a job in the game industry, hoping to get back into Smash after losing my GC controller at PAX.

Just got into playing my 3DS(playing Bookworm and Shantae right now), and well, my birthday was yesterday....

but hey, if you don't have any to spare, that's cool! I can wait till next week if needed, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?
, t t k m , g n , g o t k o h r g y C r t t t o g y , d , y t

EDIT: ^ not sure what that text is......glitch, mods?
, t t k m , g n , g o t a b n e e , g o t k o h r g y C r t t t o g y g m d e t , d , y y s t , f u t e y o , s ! I n t l t k f , t t t t o , , t t k m , g n , g o t k o h r g y C r t t t o g y , d , y : ^ t e t t , ?

Last edited:

Mr Bell

Smash Rookie
I am requesting a code.

In return, I will provide every unused club Nintendo pin number I have (I have a LOT). If that means anything...

rubberband

Smash Rookie
I have been scammed 6 times today. Six. ****ing. Times. Anybody who donates to me is a life saver. Also PM me for any negotiation on paypal. Also also, NA code please.

Last edited:

Ultima777

Smash Apprentice
I would like to start practicing the game as soon as possible. So, if anyone has one and wants to give it to me would really appreciate it. :)

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
I will give you my credit card number, social security number, and my firstborn.
Maybe my second born. As well.

Octarine

Smash Rookie
I would appreciate an EU code so much. I have been trying for one for about 5 hours now and they are getting increasingly hard to find. I have seen a bunch of NA codes but no EU codes. I won a giveaway thread for one but I had posted too many times and could post my acceptance so it was given to someone else :(. I will always remember you if you give me this code :D

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Now I'm searching for a 10$ EShop card...

I WANT KIRBY FIGHTERS DELUXE

PLS KIRBY PLS

GloriousDay

Smash Rookie

lol

Laddie! I be beggin' o ye! I may not have this "Kirby Fightar Z" Demo, but I need the nectar that be the US Smash demo code! If ye can provide me wit' one, I can provide ye with a "Humbler Indie Bumbler" complete with this "Prison Architect" game one or another.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
If someone would be generous and amazing to me, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

(BTW I didn't get codes, I was platinum and today I'm gold, and nothing. Some people said that they got codes without platinum nor gold... pretty dissapointing)

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I'll throw my name in here.

Please, guys. Y'all know me :) I've been searching for hours to no avail :/ Desperately in need of an NA code.

I'm creating a group on here and will make you an admin. Group name will be the Rich Homies and I'll try to start a nice online tourney circuit. Should easily grow to be a large, healthy community. If you want to be a part of it, send an NA code my way!
You deserve a code more than any of us.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
:) Thank you for the acknowledgement and sentiment. There are a lot of us out here who don't have a code. They deserve it just as much as I do, or anyone else does.

Best of luck to everyone :)
I already gave up a long time ago. I started to legit get sick and lose my vision over this so yeah pff

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I would appreciate an EU code so much. I have been trying for one for about 5 hours now and they are getting increasingly hard to find. I have seen a bunch of NA codes but no EU codes. I won a giveaway thread for one but I had posted too many times and could post my acceptance so it was given to someone else :(. I will always remember you if you give me this code :D
Can you give me one of your NA codes, please? Send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com

Nyquil

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4656-8292-7231
Really hyped for this game. I'd really appreciate an NA code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom