• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Let's just get one thing clear you don't have to be platinum to get the codes as I am not platinum but when I checked I had gotten a set of codes so.... yeah I guess.
So wait... you have a set of codes? .... are you maybe... just a smidgen... willing to give me one?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm pissed. I had elite status & I of course had a 3DS registered. But the reason I probably didn't recieve a code was because I didn't bother checking the notifications box. And I logged on when it was hours too late.

I feel like I've been ripped off. :mad: A North American code would be much appreciated if anyone is kind enough.

Last edited:

Conet

Smash Cadet
Today I had a terrible day. Getting a code would brighten it up so much you don't know.

Derkis619

Smash Rookie
NNID
Derkis619
3DS FC
4167-5574-2793
I'd appreciate a code, but if not I can withstand a few days.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
To anyone actually trying to buy a code: The email even states outright that the public demo will be coming in a week.

Don't waste your money. Seriously. If you're that willing to lose some cash, go donate it to a cause or pay for a parent's meal.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I just got The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, a 40$ game, for a 3DS Demo Code that was basically given to me for free by Nintendo...

What the ****?

I never knew that Smash Bros. was that hyped up...

Bahamut29325

Smash Rookie
I would love a code for the demo. I was in Afghanistan in July so I didn't have the platinum account. Email is JerryCoddington@gmail.com. if no code then I guess I'll wait till the 19th. Thanks to anyone who takes time to read

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I just got The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, a 40$ game, for a 3DS Demo Code that was basically given to me for free by Nintendo...

What the ****?

I never knew that Smash Bros. was that hyped up...
Did you ever see the post I sent you?

Anomalous Adam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Anomalous_Adam
3DS FC
2020-0165-2865
I was on the popular MTV show Catfish and will take a picture with your name for a code :p I can prove my identity too.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
I'd love an NA code. I didn't know about this until it was too late, and besides, I didn't have my 3DS registered (it wasn't on me, I was out when I found out).

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Well, now I'm just mad. Not going to beg anyone for a code. I almost feel entitled at this point. I reached Platinum status(for last years date) & I am subscribed to the Nintendo Club newsletter emails.

I haven't received an email with codes yet, don't think I will now.

I guess Nintendo doesn't care about me. ;__;
I thought they hated me and the mother 3 fans when I found out Lucas had been cut has had me heart Brocken ever since that damn leak.

Last edited:

LittleMacAndCheese

Smash Rookie
NNID
sonicj
3DS FC
4124-6305-9419
I had platinum but unfortunately I wasn't able to get codes... I don't have money for the full game on October 3rd so just this demo would be enough for me... pm?

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
Can someone hook me up with a demo code?
I don't think I can contain my hype till the 19th

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
I'll bless whoever gives me a code with my godly powers... Don't make a goddess beg
Goddess of Lamps? I love lamp. 0_o

Whelp, here goes nothing. And, Mods, I'm sorry if this gets hairy. I have a North American code that I've been sitting on. ONE code. I've been seeing how badly people want to play this game and it makes me feel terrible. I, myself, have been having an absolutely miserable week, and seeing that e-mail from Nintendo really helped brighten things up. I want to give someone else that feeling.

So, here's what I was thinking of doing. Starting at the next full hour (10 P.M., U.S. Standard Time), anyone who wants the code can shoot me a PM. After the hour is up, I'll plug the total amount of PMs into a random number generator and give the code to whoever's number corresponds. Sound fair? All I ask in return from the winner is their Friend Code/Nintendo Network ID so we can chill sometime. Would that be okay? Let me know what you guys think. If anyone has any better ideas, let me know in this thread. Thanks in advance!

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
someone be my saviour and give me a code please. if not for me then do it for the Ridley artz

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Note to self: If you try and get the demo code on Miiverse, it will mostly be trolls. :laugh:
Anyway, just saying, I'd still like a Smash 3DS demo code, so I'm willing to give a Tomodachi Life Move In demo code that has a panda suit with it for a Smash 3DS demo code. PM me if your willing to trade.

Last edited:

billyweav17

Smash Rookie
Hey I've got a UK Code right here but I am in need of a US one. Anyone available to trade?

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
I watched as the madness came upon us while on the computer at work.

Watching IGN comments was crazy. Should have came here but I had no WiFi so sadly, I wouldn't have been able to redeem any obtained code regardless until now.

It was like working Black Friday at Best Buy [which I did years ago].

I was platinum on Club Nintendo so hopefully I get a set of codes. If not, I'd be extremely grateful if anyone felt generous. If not, then Project M until next Friday haha

Happy Smashing everybody!

Rafs

Smash Rookie
Havent played any smash 4 demo here where i live. Unfortunately they didnt promote this game whatsoever...Would be amazing if someone had a spare code for europe !

Last edited:

Thiago Dussin G. Dutra

Smash Rookie
I watched as the madness came upon us while on the computer at work.

Watching IGN comments was crazy. Should have came here but I had no WiFi so sadly, I wouldn't have been able to redeem any obtained code regardless until now.

It was like working Black Friday at Best Buy [which I did years ago].

I was platinum on Club Nintendo so hopefully I get a set of codes. If not, I'd be extremely grateful if anyone felt generous. If not, then Project M until next Friday haha

Happy Smashing everybody!
You have one to give to me? pls?

MilkDS_81

Smash Rookie
If anyone has an extra North American code they could spare, I would appreciate it.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
I can give away 3 codes but nintendo has not emailed me yet, anyone know a way I can get it?

(has platinum status)
(notifications on)
(TWO registered 3ds)
You'll just have to wait and see if you get a code. Not everyone who met the requirements is going to get a code (I think). Anyway, if you get the email could you please send me a code (I will bless you with my powers)

Anomalous Adam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Anomalous_Adam
3DS FC
2020-0165-2865
Just got my code for $9 off Ebay. Time to find some people around L.A who want to play with me :)

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
You'll just have to wait and see if you get a code. Not everyone who met the requirements is going to get a code (I think). Anyway, if you get the email could you please send me a code (I will bless you with my powers)
If you get some, you can send me one?
you two are my first two choices if anyone wants the third one I will see about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom