• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Note to self: If you try and get the demo code on Miiverse, it will mostly be trolls. :laugh:
Anyway, just saying, I'd still like a Smash 3DS demo code, so I'm willing to give a Tomodachi Life Move In demo code that has a panda suit with it for a Smash 3DS demo code. PM me if your willing to trade.
Just reposting this in case anyone didn't see it.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
If anyone has a code to give me that'd be nice. I understand if you don't, I can wait an extra week if I have to.

yuorddo

Smash Rookie
I'd like to request a code. I did not get platinum until this year, so I'm not getting one that way. I live in North America. If anyone would like to give me a code (I will negotiate) please pm me or email me at yuoruddo@gmail.com

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I would love it if someone's willing to give up a code for me. I still haven't gotten a chance to play the game yet and I'm really eager to get my hands on it. US version, by the way.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Alright, I'm willing to give a Tomodachi Life Move In demo code that has a panda suit with it for a Smash 3DS demo code. PM me if you're interested.

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
you two are my first two choices if anyone wants the third one I will see about it
I can offer you prime real estate in the South Galaxy and a seat of power along side me ruler of the universe.
Think about it...

- Lord Cooler

EDIT: Just saw your other post sorry dood lol

Last edited:

isonlyjk

Smash Rookie
Pleaseee, I need a code, I don't even know how to speak english, hehehe, Im from Mexico, so I would apreciate if anyone give if you could a NA smash code, pleaseee XD! -.- :D!!

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I would love to get ahold of a code! Really upset that I've been a platinum member with Nintendo for years and never received an email from them in regards to it. Or, if I do, I'll come here and give out codes.

EDIT: Also, lol at all the new accounts coming on here asking for codes.

Last edited:

CaptainMac

Smash Cadet
If someone has an extra code, I would love to have one. I would be really thankful for it. :colorful:

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I'm really sad because I was a Platinum member when they said you were supposed to, had two 3DS's registered on my account, and had an email set-up to get notifications. Nintendo didn't care, they just ignored what I said and said I'd have to wait anyways... they didn't even have the nerve to check.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No making public offers/deals of any sort for codes.

They will be treated as Spam and potentially as an Advertisement Violation. If you're making an offer/request keep it to PMs, and to those offering/requesting, if the other person asks for/wants to give something that is questionable/inappropriate/illegal, report it immediately.

Derkis619

Smash Rookie
NNID
Derkis619
3DS FC
4167-5574-2793
I can show you the world (to anyone who reads this)

Synolus

Smash Rookie
I'm really sad because I was a Platinum member when they said you were supposed to, had two 3DS's registered on my account, and had an email set-up to get notifications. Nintendo didn't care, they just ignored what I said and said I'd have to wait anyways... they didn't even have the nerve to check.
I know the feel man. Feels bad. Same situation here too.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
My kitty cat sits in judgement of all of us (though I would still very much like a demo to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom