• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
I offer this magic trick in hopes it will impress someone enough to give me a demo code. Pick a number between 1 and 100 that has two digits, both digits are odd and neither digit is the same as the other.

Does your number equate to 50 - 20 + 7? (if i texted the number out right you wouldnt pick it naturally if you saw the number)

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'd rather give it to someone with seniority around here, or at least a notable member.

marvel b

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2423-3428-7359
37 is my guess!!!
edit! never mind....thought skeetbro meant to guess to get one...

Last edited:

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
i been searching for hours for this so i really want to play it cuz i been waiting since the announcement in e3 so i really want a code pls (also im really excited for megaman CANT WAIT TO MAIN HIM :D) if i get the code i thank you a million times. PLS pm me, IM REALLY DESPERATE FOR IT D:

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'd rather give it to someone with seniority around here, or at least a notable member.
That's actually a really good way to go about it. There are so many new accounts being created on this forum just to get codes. -__-

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm really sad because I was a Platinum member when they said you were supposed to, had two 3DS's registered on my account, and had an email set-up to get notifications. Nintendo didn't care, they just ignored what I said and said I'd have to wait anyways... they didn't even have the nerve to check.
Same. There are good Samaritans here though and I was given 2 different codes from 2 different people actually. I used the first one but the second person since I had already used one I told them I wouldn't use it so that they could give it to someone else if they liked. There are lots of great people on this forum though, I really mean it.

If I actually do get codes (I've e-mailed Nintendo about them but probably won't call for something like this, especially after I got a code,) I'll have one that I can give away. Frankly I don't think we're getting them but if I did I'll give you that last code if you haven't got an e-mail either.

I guess they were serious about that some Platinum members thing :/ I...I just don't get it.

Last edited:

SSBBphenom

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSBBphenom
3DS FC
3368-3003-7322
If anyone has a NA code to spare that they wouldn't mind sharing with me i'd really appreciate it! :)

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I offer this magic trick in hopes it will impress someone enough to give me a demo code. Pick a number between 1 and 100 that has two digits, both digits are odd and neither digit is the same as the other.

Does your number equate to 50 - 20 + 7? (if i texted the number out right you wouldnt pick it naturally if you saw the number)

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I have been looking around for a code all day but I haven't gotten one yet. I any of you guys have an extra NA demo code and are willing to give it away please pm me. It would mean the world to me.

Cowhunter

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cowhunter
If anybody has an extra, I'd love to have it. Me and another are starting a series of youtube videos on smash 4 and have started production earlier today. It would be extremely useful if we could go ahead and record our own footage of the 5 characters!

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
Please if anyone has a spare code please PM me I'm just a guy who wants to experience the 1st handheld Smash

Pharo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pharaohh
Guys I recomend you just play Project M for a week. Its almost as indepth as melee with a great balanced cast. Smash 4 can wait.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Its funny, all the new accounts just for codes. Thankfully no one can accuse me of that because I made my account three days ago.

Tater

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Taternater
3DS FC
2406-5307-2936
I asked a while back but asking again couldn't hurt. If anyone's got a spare code I'd really appreciate it.

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
I'm looking for an NA demo code, there are probably those more worthy than I am but if you feel like sharing a code with me than thank you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really Nintendo. I qualified completely, and I don't get a code. What gives. Does anybody have a spare US code? Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Guys I recomend you just play Project M for a week. Its almost as indepth as melee with a great balanced cast. Smash 4 can wait.
I would, but one of my friends is borrowing my Wii, and that includes brawl.

Gamer_red

Smash Rookie
I would like a code please I just started to love smash bros :) and would love to play it soon na code please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom