• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Hey, for all these "generous people," I think I will not share my recent NA code I just obtained with anyone just because people decided to ignore my request of me wanting one a while back to cheer me up, after being diagnosed with ALS. I know you guys don't care.... Go ahead and hook your friends up!!! But it's all ok now because I've received 4 codes.
I'm sorry, but that's spiteful and mean. People didn't choose to not give you codes. I've said this a million times and I'll say it again: there aren't enough demo codes to go around.
But either way, enjoy your demo! :)

Last edited:

TheEmerlLad

Smash Rookie
Been meaning to make an account here anyway.

Listen, I'm an artist and I will gladly doodle for a NA code. So it will be a fair trade.

SmashBear

Smash Cadet
NNID
PotatoMunches
I would like a us code if any of you have them that would be great :4pacman::4littlemac::4megaman:

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
i have 1 european code, someone who can change me the code for 1 american?

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
It's not that people aren't being kind, its more so people having priorities. Like, why give a code to a random stranger when you could give it to a close friend or family member. It would be great if that weren't the case seeing I'm dying to play, but codes are limited so we gotta make do with what we got (or don't got).

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
:( I give up

Spent 6 hours on GFAQS and left with nothing but a "warning" account for 2 days.

Guess I'll have to tell my brother there's no demo until next week.

Tr4nsf0rmed

Smash Rookie
I would love a Smash Bros code for either my friend or myself. I am willing to trade a Hyrule Historia code for one of these codes, so if you are interested in trading, please PM me!

KnilKrad

Smash Rookie
I tried for several hours to snag a code with no luck. Dozens of codes tried, every time too slow because internet is slow as hell where I live.

If some kind soul is browsing posts considering who to PM their codes to, I hope they consider me. I need an NA code.

Last edited:

jjeats

Smash Rookie
I have some Pokemon Trading Card game cards with codes on it. About 5. One is for a whole deck. I really want a US demo. (Please tell me if I was suppose to say that are not. If I messed up, I'm sorry.)
My email: jerryj12345@gmail.com

Last edited:

jACE2830

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jace2830
I am a really big smash fan. I've played it since I was a kid and it grew up with me. Please if you can send me the demo it means a lot to me thanks :)

NebbyMan

Smash Rookie
Hello! Ive been a Platinum Member for the past 4 years, but I wasn't selected for a demo code... So if somebody has a spare, I'd be very gratefull if they could donate one. Thanks!

Oh yeah, North American please :)

Last edited:

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Hello Smashboards. I'm SmashCat9000. Listen, I managed to get a code for myself, however my friend was missing 10 coins till Platinum status. He is a HUGE Smash Bros fan and I really want to play with him. His B-Day is coming up and I thought this would be a nice present. I want to give him an NA code. Can someone donate it to me to give to him. He is coming over tommorow. Thank you!

PleaseSendMe ACode

Smash Rookie
Hey, for all these "generous people," I think I will not share my recent NA code I just obtained with anyone just because people decided to ignore my request of me wanting one a while back to cheer me up, after being diagnosed with ALS. I know you guys don't care.... Go ahead and hook your friends up!!! But it's all ok now because I've received 4 codes.
take it easy men... please give me one... I just made the account jose_gamboa2010@hotmail.es

I'll make you my daugther godfather!!

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Gonna keep it simple, not gonna try and over compensate and chances are this will get skipped over. All I want is a NA code to play the demo, this would make my life if someone does send me one thank you in advance.

Mr Bell

Smash Rookie
If there are any NA codes left, I would be eternally grateful.

I have been lurking Smashboards for years, and this is the only thing that has driven me to make an account. My greed.

SupaKMW

Smash Cadet
The fight for the code is everlasting lol. I wont lie, Sakarai definitly got us all back for the leaks lmao.

FourFifty

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't trust anyone who trusts hotmail.... or puts their email address out int he open for everyone when they could jsut ask for a PM.

Maybe I'll take all posted email addresses and sign them up for various news letters to flood their mail boxes.

PleaseSendMe ACode

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't trust anyone who trusts hotmail.... or puts their email address out int he open for everyone when they could jsut ask for a PM.

Maybe I'll take all posted email addresses and sign them up for various news letters to flood their mail boxes.
Pleasy dont, if I'm doing this is cause I'm really desesperated

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Never mind, it indeed has unlimited uses So, I've been searching for a NA spare code since it was announced, I've been looking after this all day. I'm tired, I couldn't possibly get a platinum club nintendo account because I can't even have one, I'll only get sm4sh next year, so please if you gave all yours to the people that are close to you and you have at least one left, please, I'm desesperated, give me it. You'll make my month.

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
Well I've lurked on gamefaqs all day since i feel guilty begging here since im not a veteran poster (long time visitor tho), no luch on the free for alls that were posted there

If someone could PM me a NA code I would be ever so grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom