• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I'm looking for an Australian code for the demo, I would greatly appreciate it if you got me it. I'll try and return the favour if you do so.

Thanks in advance.

HDER

Smash Rookie
if anyone can send me a code, that would be awesome ...

... or alternatively, find out how i can get one straight from nintendo. i'm and was a plat member, have 2 3DSs registered, but i guess i haven't checked the notification box, which really sucks. :/

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Edit- Obtained Code, editing to let any potentials go to someone else.

Last edited:

Tater

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Taternater
3DS FC
2406-5307-2936
If anyone's still got a US demo code and feeling generous, I'd love to be able to play c: Not much to offer in return except my thanks and a buddy to play the game with online.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Hey guys, I actually broke into Nintendo and have infinite codes.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Hi, I like moonlit strolls on the beach and the occasional dance in the rain. I believe I would be a great candidate to accept your NA demo code because I'm a people person and a fast learner. I'm really glad that you took the time to read my application and thank you. :awesome:

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
I'll make pictures in the style of my profile picture for a code. Character of your choice. All Smash charcters are already done though.

Last edited:

Redcard

Smash Cadet
I'd certainly appreciate one, but I'd say give it to someone else. It's not too much trouble to wait another week.

GloriousDay

Smash Rookie
Alas, me aching heart. It's ailment be a lack of Smash, and the only cure be the demo. That sweet, elusive demo. The one we all dream of one day playing ourselves.
I was unfortunate, I never had the chance to play the fabled E3 demo, and now I have nary a chance of even obtaining this new, even more limited one. And yet here I ask, nay, beg for the chance to taste the sweet nectar of life. The one thing that can fill the void within me withering heart.
Please, I beg of you, save me, o kindest sir or madam! My woe bears too much weight for me to hold! It is eating away at me heart and me soul! That nectar, oh, that nectar! It be the one thing I need to achieve me everlasin' peace! The demo may be but a small little antidote, but it be a live-savin' one! Me heart cannot take too much more! O, please save me! Save me American soul!

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but that's spiteful and mean. People didn't choose to not give you codes. I've said this a million times and I'll say it again: there aren't enough demo codes to go around.
But either way, enjoy your demo! :)
Bruh I'm very sorry for getting so angry.. I've been very irritated lately today. I mean I hate the world for what's happened to me today; I'm not good at dealing with my life problem right now. I lied about having the demos, but I just would be extremely happy for someone to give me a North America code, as I'm going through a very difficult time in my life :crying::(

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I have two left, lol.
Dude, please PM it to me! I met all of Nintendo's requirements in order to get the demo, and I still have not gotten any e-mail, besides from the fact that they said I may have to wait. However, that was nearly five hours ago, and I contacted them again, only to get no reply. It would be a huge help if I could have the code from you. I've been so eager to play the game as well. I even have proof; this is exactly what they told me. "
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. Regarding the special demo of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, we are still sending out the emails containing the codes and likely will continue doing so for several more hours. If you're confident you meet the requirements but didn't get your download codes, please continue checking your email in-box and/or Spam filter. We apologize for the wait.

As a reminder, to be eligible you must have met each of the following requirements prior to the announcement earlier today:

. You must have earned Platinum Status for the most recent Club Nintendo year (July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014). Having earned Platinum status for the current Club Nintendo year will not make you eligible.

. You must have opted in to receive promotional emails from Nintendo. Opting in now will not make you eligible.

. You must have already had a Nintendo 3DS-family product (hardware or software) registered in your Club Nintendo account. Registering a Nintendo 3DS product now will not make you eligible.

If you didn't qualify for this promotion, I'm happy to report that the demo will be made available to the general public on September 19th in the Nintendo eShop. The full game will be made available there on October 3rd.

For answers to any other questions related to this promotion, please visit our support site (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp) for help. Here's a direct link:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11241/p/52

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom