• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Forest/Nature Area on Halberd, and Route 304 (I think) on Spear Pillar come to mind.
Out of all the Kirby's amazing mirror tracks I was hoping for Dark Metaknight lol

Spirit Temple theme!

And yes, Bowser deserves a stage. Two, in fact.
Oh yes. Spirit Temple! Also I'd like Ikana Castle. Also I'd love a Mario 3 Airship themed stage ^^

Or Metal Harbor lol
Final Rush or Egg Fleet also come to mind. As well as Doomsday Zone

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai dabbles a bit more in non-WarioWare representation for the Wario series, I'd hope that this song at least is used.
It's practically Wario's theme (or was until Shake It! introduced Stonecarving City's music, a remix of Wario's victory theme from Brawl).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Sakurai dabbles a bit more in non-WarioWare representation for the Wario series, I'd hope that this song at least is used.

It's practically Wario's theme (or was until Shake It! introduced Stonecarving City's music, a remix of Wario's victory theme from Brawl).
The song in the level after this one was remixed for a level in Shake It!

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
The amount of time it takes the poor composer(s) to make remixes is probably more likely to limit the amount of songs than memory.

I, too, would love for them to go whole hog on the music. Smash remixes of fan favorite songs are always a wonderful thing.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I always wondered why out of all the songs they could have picked from the Sonic series for Brawl, they picked Scrap Brain Zone...

Lol, it aint a bad song at all but still, it's like why
I hope they add some Lost World tracks.
Of the 3 they have shown I like Windy Hill. I'm getting that Rooftop Run feel.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
YES I'd kick sooooooo much mother****ing *** to Egg Fleet

Final Rush would be great for a boss fight to me for some reason
Egg Fleet is just so rockin. I would as well xD. Speaking of boss themes where was. What I'm Made of? Seriously lol. Had Open Your Heart and Live & Learn yes but What I'm Made of is like the completion of a trio of amazingness [not to mention the newer main themes since Brawl got released and the ones inbetween]

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Egg Fleet is just so rockin. I would as well xD. Speaking of boss themes where was. What I'm Made of? Seriously lol. Had Open Your Heart and Live & Learn yes but What I'm Made of is like the completion of a trio of amazingness [not to mention the newer main themes since Brawl got released and the ones inbetween]
Egg Fleet was probably the only stage in Sonic Heroes where I didn't mind falling off the platform edges all that much lol

I just loved looking at the other ships in battle and how high in the sky it was

They had the Heroes theme in there IIRC but yeah, What I'm Made Of would have been a much better choice IMO

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
They were on the same tier of autism as the "Let's talk about Fire Emblem for 15 pages" and "Diddy Kong won't stop bringing up Impa" conversations. And yet, now that I've seen the other side, I somehow think that the "Zoroark vs. Victini debates" would be better than this. Grass is always greener, huh?
Shame to tell you I'm not autistic. And yeah, I get tested for ****.

Also:

Link is also not TP Link.
Ike is still the best Fire Emblem character ever.
Both King K.Rool and Dixie should make the cut.
Mewtwo should return, and everyone who disagrees is an immense ******.
Impa is the best choice for a Zelda newcomer.
Toad is the best choice for a Mario newcomer.
Anthony Higgs is the manliest man who ever walked the fictional Earth.
Isaac is easily the best character for a new series rep, perhaps after Little Mac
Ness, Lucas, Falco, Wolf and Pokémon Trainer need to stay on the roster.

And I 've said enough with this.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Egg Fleet was probably the only stage in Sonic Heroes where I didn't mind falling off the platform edges all that much lol

I just loved looking at the other ships in battle and how high in the sky it was

They had the Heroes theme in there IIRC but yeah, What I'm Made Of would have been a much better choice IMO
Oh right the main theme was "Sonic Heroes" my bad on that. I also liked Mystic Mansion in Heroes but I don't think that theme would fit smash much xD

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well I hate to inform you my fine primate, but your opinions are very shoddy while my opinions are first class. 'Tis not an insult, just a formal reminder of the standards for the internet.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Oh right the main theme was "Sonic Heroes" my bad on that. I also liked Mystic Mansion in Heroes but I don't think that theme would fit smash much xD
Yeah that song is a little too groovy for Smash hahaha

You'd be coming into the battlefield expecting some badass theme to get you hyped and end up wanting to do the Electric Slide instead

I think Sonic Adventure 2 has some of the best music to pull from for Smash

AvengerX94

Smash Cadet
Oh how I loved this song.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Yeah that song is a little too groovy for Smash hahaha

You'd be coming into the battlefield expecting some badass theme to get you hyped and end up wanting to do the Electric Slide instead

I think Sonic Adventure 2 has some of the best music to pull from for Smash
Dance Dance Revolution Sonic Mix! :p

Adventure 1 also has quite a few good themes to pull as well. Chaos 6, Speed Highway, the Puppet Panic remix among others

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What are some music tracks you 2 would like to see in Smash 4?
I'd like another Kirby Boss theme medley. Like the one in Brawl, but this one should include more boss songs, like the one that plays during the Dyna Blade and Wham-Bam Rock/Jewel battles, and the boss theme in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'd like another Kirby Boss theme medley. Like the one in Brawl, but this one should include more boss songs, like the one that plays during the Dyna Blade and Wham-Bam Rock/Jewel battles, and the boss theme in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
Sounds like a good set. I'd personally like to see Drag Race or Light from Air-Ride make it ^^

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Mario 3D World
You guys know that this won't be the definitive Mario title for the WiiU right? We'll still get a large scale non-linear-ish 3D Mario game that will be the main Mario game.

Besides, many of you wanted something new and novel in the same direction as NSMB and this is it. And now you're dismissing it? Stop being difficult.

EDIT: This is exactly what I described in my post about X from 70 pages ago.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Maybe this.

Love this track. Doopliss and Cortez had awesome songs, too.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I loved the **** out of Uprising. It was one of the most satisfying new experiences (and those are few and far between lately) that I've had with a game. The characters were to die for, and honestly were the absolute best and most charming part of the game.

Hades is one of my favorite villains, ever. I think one of my only complaints, aside from control wonkiness (although I can't think of a better way to do it) is the story. I found alot of plot holes and the Aurum sorta came out of nowhere and didn't lead anywhere, unless I missed something.

However, it was no less amazing and showed me why I love Sakurai so much. The man just...does things, that other Nintendo devs are afraid to do. Love. So much. :love:

AvengerX94

Smash Cadet
Well I would an instrumental remix of His World throw into the game.

Edit: Sorry for double post

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I loved the **** out of Uprising. It was one of the most satisfying new experiences (and those are few and far between lately) that I've had with a game. The characters were to die for, and honestly were the absolute best and most charming part of the game.

However, it was no less amazing and showed me why I love Sakurai so much. The man just...does things, that other Nintendo devs are afraid to do. Love. So much. :love:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I would agree to become Miyamoto's personal back shaver if he allowed Sakurai to direct a Star Fox game. As you said, he handled Kid Icarus beautifully and I'd love to see how he'd handle other Nintendo franchises.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Tutankoopa was great. Pm64 is still my favorite PM. I admit TTYD is better but I have more nostalgia with 64.

Also That Macho Grubba. I liked Rawk Hawks theme more xD but that theme is also pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom