• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
If Nook was in alongside Villager, I'd prefer him to be a Luigi-fied clone. So a clone, but not a clone.
Would his final smash be putting you into debt or dropping your recently finished paid off house on you? Or getting a random Animal to paint your house a color you didn't want after you waited like a month for the right color..

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Would his final smash be putting you into debt or dropping your recently finished paid off house on you? Or getting a random Animal to paint your house a color you didn't want after you waited like a month for the right color..

He'd make it rain bells.

I think people want Tom Nook still because he and Resetti are pretty much the most memorable recognizable AC Characters.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I missed a lot since my stupid computer spazzed out with a crazy screen. What's the topic this time?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena is having problems with opening a jar of mayonnaise and we're finding a solution to this.
Oh goodie. It's like mayors in different cartoons that want their peanut butter or pickle jar open. Come on Lady Palutena! D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's one of many reasons why I hate Mayo, aside from the fact that I find it bad-tasting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is she still trying to open that thing?
She may need the assistance of a Final Smash.
If she does, all the more reason she needs to be in Smash 4.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Because **** you that's why.
That's not nice...

This is probably no small exaggeration but I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least a dozen rule 34 fan fictions out there that start exactly like this.
Actually it's more like "On a boring afternoon..." and then the lewd fluff. Not to mention mayonnaise is normally not involved, usually it's something more along the lines of chocolate or honey.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That's not nice...

Actually it's more like "On a boring afternoon..." and then the lewd fluff. Not to mention mayonnaise is normally not involved, usually it's something more along the lines of chocolate or honey.
I'm not sure if you have seen the levels of depravity the internet has to offer that I have. I've just drop the word "sloshing" and leave it at that.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure if you have seen the levels of depravity the internet has to offer that I have. I've just drop the word "sloshing" and leave it at that.
I've seen a lot of ****ed up stuff over the years that I've gained an immunity to it, so whatever is thrown out there will just be met with indifference. It's kind of like taking drugs and you become tolerant to it's effects after a while.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It is now impossible to take the Zimmerman trial seriously. I tried, folks, I really did. But it's humiliating and a shame. It's practically over - the overwhelming evidence, their 'star' witness, conflicting accounts - I'm expecting perjury here. . . Well, maybe not, but you get the point.

Edit: You know I just thought I shouldn't have posted this here, but hey, people have done it for other recent notable news topics.

Er, Phoenix Wright would be cool in Smash.
Superedit: Oh my luck, first post of the new page.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It is now impossible to take the Zimmerman trial seriously. I tried, folks, I really did. But it's humiliating and a shame. It's practically over - the overwhelming evidence, their 'star' witness, conflicting accounts - I'm expecting perjury here. . . Well, maybe not, but you get the point.

Edit: You know I just thought I shouldn't have posted this here, but hey, people have done it for other recent notable news topics.

Er, Phoenix Wright would be cool in Smash.
I gave up in that trial months ago. Why its going on STILL is stupid.

Speaking of stupid, did you know Kanye named his daughter North....
That means her name is North West...NORTH WEST. ( I personally would have went with Key West, but hey)

He named his child after a compass direction...

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'd like to see him either with a completely unique moveset in SSB4, or gone.
As I mentioned in the Ganondorf thread. I'd like to see that too, Neutral B could totally be that energy ball from Ocarina of Time. Volleying it would increase its damage and speed. [if they wanted to let you play Tennis]

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I gave up in that trial months ago. Why its going on STILL is stupid.

Speaking of stupid, did you know Kanye named his daughter North....
That means her name is North West...NORTH WEST.
He named his child after a compass direction...
It. . . just started, by the way. . . I think. Do you perhaps read the news? I recommend Drudge.

That name is so bad and genius at the same time. I wonder the same things when I hear people named April, or some other season or physical thing.
I shall now name my first daughter Cheese.
If he can work in UMvC3 he'd easily work in Smash. He'd be even more goofy in smash though I reckon.
Smash is all about the cheese.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Formally, yes, the trial's started. Zimmerman himself has ducked town on a couple of occasions and delayed the proceedings, however. It's kind of a local case around here so I hear about it every so often.

Lots and lots of red tape surrounding that one.

Smooth Criminal

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It. . . just started, by the way. . . I think. Do you perhaps read the news? I recommend Drudge.

That name is so bad and genius at the same time. I wonder the same things when I hear people named April, or some other season or physical thing.
I shall now name my first daughter Cheese.

Smash is all about the cheese.
Oops wrong choice of words LOL awkward~! I meant case, ordeal or fiasco.

North West is a lot better than naming your child Dovahkiin for the sake of free Bethesda games.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Trayvon got suspended from school, used drugs, and now called Zimmerman a "creepy-ass cracker."
Such a charming (ghetto) boy.

Of course, people will still defend him.

"So what if he did those crimes and attacked Zimmerman, he still didn't deserve to be killed! Besides, he clearly had the right to attack Zimmerman, seeing as he thought he was being racially profiled." (Finding an african suspicious for any reason always has to do with racial profiling)

Personally, Zimmerman is going to jail. (as much as I support that Peruvian) And if on the chance that he walks free, there will probably be riots and the police will jail him then in order to calm the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom