• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
DID YOU NICKI MINAJ AT ME
Yeah, college starts next month for me. c:
lol I graduated college back in May. Oddly, it was one gigantic "meh" for me. Now I'm trapped at home in an existential crisis cycle. That's both the economy and my inability to figure out my calling for you.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Have Yamcha win against the main antagonist of the saga :troll:
Even in Dragon Ball he was the joke "weakest of the bunch" character. Sadly, Chiaztzu also fulfilled that role. It's too bad they made Chiatzsu such a weak/girlish character, because with his unique magic powers, he could have been a great main character. It would have also been nice if he actually got reasonably taller as he got older, like Krillin did.

Also, it would have been really cool if instead of just Nappa and Vegeta, we had one more Saiyan come with them, or maybe even have Nappa and the other Saiyan arrive at Earth about half a day or so before Vegeta arrives.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol @ Piccolo in that scene

"Everyone get down, take cover, get moving"

Make up your mind :laugh:
That's Z logic for you.

As I get older, I realize how well Dragon Ball was executed, and how many great opportunities and situations Dragon Ball Z failed to use properly. I mean, the King Piccolo and Piccolo fights were properly hyped up, and had incredible conclusions. The way all of those started, worked out, and especially ended was incredible.

The Android Saga, on the other hand, had a lot of great different story lines, but often they felt to be poorly connected, and the ending felt like it wasn't what it could have been. Super Perfect Cell vs. SSJ2 Gohan lacking a real fight and just being a beam struggle was a huge missed opportunity for a great conclusion.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Aww man they did my n!gga Yamcha dirty in the beginning of DBZ. Him and Tien.
> Vegeta took his girl (didnt even get to hit)
> Killed by small bald green man (took out of the game before it even started)
> Probably can't even beat Frieza or Zarbon... by the end of the damn series

its all bad for Yamcha

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Lmaooooo

I CALL ****ING INCEPTION/SHENANIGANS, WAVE

Smooth Criminal

YOU! YOU'RE DESPICABLE!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU OPENED AN ADDITIONAL TAB TO ACCESS THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE THE VIDEO WITH THE MEDIA THAT WE WERE CURRENTLY DISCUSSING WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME VIDEO WITH THE MEDIA THAT WE WERE DISCUSSING THAT I TOO HAD OPENED AN ADDITIONAL TAB TO ACCESS THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE SAID VIDEO AND POST IT HERE IN THIS SOCIAL THREAD WITH DRAGONBALL Z AS THE CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION WHICH YOU TOO HAD INTENDED TO POST HERE IN THIS SOCIAL THREAD WITH DRAGONBALL Z AS THE CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ONLY TO FIND THAT I HAD ALREADY DONE IT PREVIOUSLY TO YOU OR POSSIBLY AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AS YOU THUS EITHER THWARTING YOUR EFFORTS OR INDUCING THE INCREDIBLY CATASTROPHIC PHENOMENON KNOWN AS SHENANIGANS WHICH IS A TERM THAT WILL CAUSE ONE OF A CERTAIN NATURE OF INSANITY AND ANGER TO PREFORM AN ACTION THAT CAN ONLY BE CLASSIFIED AS "PISSING THE WHIP" AT THE NEXT INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS THE GULL TO UTTER THE PHRASE AN ADDITIONAL TIME FOR THE SAKE OF ELONGATING AND LENGTHENING AN ALREADY DEAD JOKE?

I need a job. ¦D;

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

its all bad for Yamcha
The sad thing was all this cat could do was look down and watch all it happen
That cut me deep... especially coming off of Dragon Ball

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

its all bad for Yamcha
On top of that, Yamcha ended up where he started; the desert with that loser Quar, single, and nobody around him. He's still a stinkin' loaner!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

YOU! YOU'RE DESPICABLE!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU OPENED AN ADDITIONAL TAB TO ACCESS THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE THE VIDEO WITH THE MEDIA THAT WE WERE CURRENTLY DISCUSSING WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME VIDEO WITH THE MEDIA THAT WE WERE DISCUSSING THAT I TOO HAD OPENED AN ADDITIONAL TAB TO ACCESS THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE SAID VIDEO AND POST IT HERE IN THIS SOCIAL THREAD WITH DRAGONBALL Z AS THE CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION WHICH YOU TOO HAD INTENDED TO POST HERE IN THIS SOCIAL THREAD WITH DRAGONBALL Z AS THE CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ONLY TO FIND THAT I HAD ALREADY DONE IT PREVIOUSLY TO YOU OR POSSIBLY AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AS YOU THUS EITHER THWARTING YOUR EFFORTS OR INDUCING THE INCREDIBLY CATASTROPHIC PHENOMENON KNOWN AS SHENANIGANS WHICH IS A TERM THAT WILL CAUSE ONE OF A CERTAIN NATURE OF INSANITY AND ANGER TO PREFORM AN ACTION THAT CAN ONLY BE CLASSIFIED AS "PISSING THE WHIP" AT THE NEXT INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS THE GULL TO UTTER THE PHRASE AN ADDITIONAL TIME FOR THE SAKE OF ELONGATING AND LENGTHENING AN ALREADY DEAD JOKE?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@John- Lol didnt he say he had a new girl at the end of the Android Saga? Probably was lying though

@Moon- Goku's first friend (besides Bulma and Oolong) and they ended up treating him like that... a damn shame ain't it

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I came here expecting Smash, and I got that and so much more. You guys are all amazing, you know that?

And I don't just mean that because of the loli.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Lol yeah y'all can change the subject if y'all want to

I haven't talked about Dragonball or anime in general for the longest so yeah

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lol yeah y'all can change the subject if y'all want to

I haven't talked about Dragonball or anime in general for the longest so yeah
I don't even know what to talk about at this point, man. This has all been way too much fun. XD

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@Moon- Goku's first friend (besides Bulma and Oolong) and they ended up treating him like that... a damn shame ain't it
When I was little was soo pissed...

Should have done Wolf Fang Fist!
This n!gga Should have done Wolf Fang Fist!!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
With Dragon Ball Z being my favorite show, I'll talk about this forever and still enjoy it. We just need Battle of Gods to be released internationally now.

Hey look, it's Super Saiyan God before Super Saiyan God!

Seriously though, if Goku could still toggle through the different stages of his Super forms while in "God" mode, it wouldn't have been as much of a disappointment.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@John- Lol didnt he say he had a new girl at the end of the Android Saga? Probably was lying though
Yamcha's girlfriend was probably Puar's sister. I don't know why, but this reminds me of something. I had a friend in high school who seriously considered bringing his cousin (who also went to our school) to senior prom as his date, instead of going stag like all of us cool folks.

I find it funny that my female friends were some of the only human looking females there (all that creepy makeup [and I mean creepy]) and they were the only ones who looked moderately attractive to males (they had guys all over them)... and yet most of them didn't bend that way! :laugh:
I feel so useless in this conversation :(
Then make you the conversation subject. That's what makes me so popular. :shades:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Dragonball Evolution :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hipster Goku and Star Trek Piccolo
Omg the moving kamehameha at the end was sooo bad. I laughed till I cried.....then later i cried till i laughed.
The cheesy 1 liners were soo bad, and the typical school fight scene script looked as if it was ripped right out of Spiderman 1

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
With Dragon Ball Z being my favorite show, I'll talk about this forever and still enjoy it. We just need Battle of Gods to be released internationally now.
The idea of an inter-dimensional/dimensional God villain was great.

I don't get why they don't make like Bill's rival (Cowboy/Redskin/Giant; NFL reference) :troll: come to destroy the entire dimension/universe once everyone is all DBGT Super Saiyan'd, and have Goku come and battle the Super Inter-dimensional God in a really high SSJ4 form. That'd be pretty dope. :)

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@John- Lol I didn't even go to prom or any high school dance for that matter

@Mawnkeh- Lmao lord dat kamehameha at the end was turrible

Kamehameha: The Rasengan Edition

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
I only remember part of Dragon Ball Evolution, but I remember what I saw being pretty bad. (Although I think Avatar might win the award for worst movie adaptation)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And Dragon Ball Evolution 2 :troll:
When I read this, I thought you meant the crappy cheap Chinese movie, Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins.

I guess my brain just wanted to think of a crappy film instead of a childhood wrecking one.

Fortunately, Dragon Ball: Evolution made less money than it cost to make it, so we'll probably never see a sequel; thank God.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149

It's funny (in a depressing way) every time.
But what's even funnier is that they erupted a giant earth pillar just before hand.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I never got into Avatar: The Last Airbender as a kid (because that's when I stopped watching Nickelodeon, aside from Drake and Josh), but the movie was hella boring, so I'll say that's worse since I can't stand boring movies

Evolution pissed me off at first but I've made fun of that movie so much I can't hate on it as much as I'd like to

MK: Annihilation is better than both of them, though (by better, I mean worse, but it's hilarious :laugh:)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
whats worst db: evolution or the last airbender
I've only seen parts of the former (the first ten minutes; God they should have made it about Gohan, and had his dad died in a fight/not know he exists or something), and it was awful. But either way, I would never want to put my worst enemies through either of those brands of misery or torture. To do so or wish such a thing would just be flat out inhumane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom