• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of evolutions, I hope Pit evolved past puberty, because pre-puberty Pit in Brawl had didn't have the manliness needed to matter. :shades:

The same thing is true of the Pit players, the Pit boards, and pretty much the majority of the entire Pit in Brawl community. :p ;) :smirk:
I see a bit of irony with this...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Guys... There is this thing called "humor". Those who have it make "jokes".

It's not some hidden message, it's a random joke!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Oh, you'll see tonight how wrong you are. And if not tonight, then some night. You'll see.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
May I remind you all of the similar picture in Melee?

They've made the joke before, let's not turn it into something that means anything.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Let's play a game.

Post the most convoluted insane troll logic-like theory you can think of that "confirms" or "secretly foreshadows" a newcomer (or veteran) you want based off any of the Smash 4 site updates, interviews, or developer directs, etc.

...I can't think of any at the moment that are inspired by today's pic.

That is amazing. Why are they afraid to reveal Kirby costumes this time around?
Took them a while to reveal the Kirby costumes in Brawl, too.

----

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Sigh... Things like this make me cry at night...

Why can't people with differing opinions be civil to each other about them in the smash world? why must civility be so hard to find, and be had by so few...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I don't know why, we know they're coming back, and you can make hilarious pictures with those things.
It's probably more of a programming thing. Kirby's power mechanic is probably one of the last things (character wise) implemented, around the time everything is solidified.

It might also explain why Kirby hasn't been included in Project M yet either.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Let's play a game.

Post the most convoluted insane troll logic-like theory you can think of that "confirms" or "secretly foreshadows" a newcomer (or veteran) you want based off any of the Smash 4 site updates, interviews, or developer directs, etc.
Kirby's body is bigger than Samus' head. Ridley is bigger than Samus, Ridley confirmed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's play a game.

...I can't think of any at the moment that are inspired by today's pic.

Took them a while to reveal the Kirby costumes in Brawl, too.

----
A mysterious warrior appears, said Sakurai. The pic has Samus in it, we didn't get anything major Sakurai's Birthday, Ridley confirmed.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
WAIT
SAMUS WAS BORN IN 1986
LINK AND PIT WERE SHOWN TOO
TAKAMARU WAS BORN IN 1986 BUT WASNT SHOWN
THE CAPTION IS "MYSTERIOUS WARRIOR"
TAKAMARU'S GAME IS "NAZO NO MURASAME JO", OR THE MYSTERIOUS MURASAME CASTLE.

TAKAMARU CONFIRMED!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
WAIT
SAMUS WAS BORN IN 1986

TAKAMARU CONFIRMED!

Man, it's so easy to make things like these huh?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
WAIT
SAMUS WAS BORN IN 1986

TAKAMARU CONFIRMED!
haha pretty much

I would have laughed so hard though if you just threw a curveball at the end and said "Waluigi confirmed" :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
WAIT
SAMUS WAS BORN IN 1986

TAKAMARU CONFIRMED!
Man, it's so easy to make things like these huh?
Not for me, I don't know enough release date and video game facts to make such an insane conspiracy.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
If there's no current topic...

TOPIC STARTING POWERS ACTIVATE!

Stage ideas, GO!
From my post in the 3DS Exclusive Stages Thread:

So, we're getting stage more relevant to handheld games?

I'm trying to find some lists of nintendo handheld games, but I have some out of the box ideas, or just some possible ones that would work. Let me know what you think!

Pokemon Pinball:

There we go! A little bit of the old and new versions so maybe they could work together and be combined! If you only show these bottom parts, you get a top and bottom blast zone on top of some cool hazards! A ball dropping for the paddles to smack around or sometimes drop, the bumpers to bat you around a bit, and beware the Pika... Land over there and risk a shock to send you flying so hard you never return! Pikachu would probably need to be replaced with a Pichu or some other electric Pokemon due to Pika already being in the game but it could still work easily enough.

This would be an excellent choice, a cool new way to represent Pokemon and show a game that did pretty great sales wise and has had a following to want a sequel made.

Possible Music:
Pokemon Pinball Opening Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgPjtwiQxg&list=PL5A0E2B9D7D982B9A
Pokemon Pinball Map Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hlBrpuHSeo&list=PL5A0E2B9D7D982B9A
Pokemon Pinball Hi Score: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmT8P_6_ZLU&list=PL5A0E2B9D7D982B9A
Pokemon Pinball Ending Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRvaD64j1Gc&list=PL5A0E2B9D7D982B9A

Virtual Boy Wario Land:

What an interesting choice you are probably saying! But We need a new Mushroomy Kingdom like stage, and I thought it'd be a fun time to go back and remember on this 3D console, the first attempt for Nintendo in 3D. Virtual Boy Wario Land was the highest critically acclaimed Virtual Boy game, if you don't believe me check out it's reception. It's even been suggested to be remade for the 3DS it was so good. Make the stage Sakurai then make it on the 3DS! Think of the hype!

And for those who love using the pipes to move around, take a look at this! Right from wikipedia about the game (as they explain it best) this could make matches amazing! "many stages actually have more areas located in their backgrounds. With the help of special blocks located in certain places, players can actually send Wario to these places, which looks unusual given the Virtual Boy's ability to display objects and areas in three dimensions. These visual tricks lend great depth and detail to the game and are repeated more than a few times in situations such as boss fights, where an attack may reach towards the front of the screen, appearing to stop just inches before the player's eyes."

Now for some possible music choices!
Title Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjfgEUw18Q&list=PL234EB3F346BA6089
Miniboss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmIRB01suQ&list=PL234EB3F346BA6089
Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEXScBdh0Nk&list=PL234EB3F346BA6089
Final Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g3Y3IvRpuY&list=PL234EB3F346BA6089

Brain Age:

Brain Age was a game totally of it's own kind that MANY people thereafter tried to copy, but almost none of them where as good as Brain Age!

Anyone have fond memories of Poke Floats? Let's fight on his head! His hands could be open and such like in the picture at times, giving us possible platforms sometimes, I hope he'd move them a bit.

But... The stage gets REALLY intense when...

THE HORNS GROW! THE HANDS START MOVING EVERYWHERE! OMG PUZZLE MAYBE SHOW UP LIKE THE WARIO WARE STAGE! GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Before he turns back into the happy guy we know again!

This could be a cool little throwback for handhelds, and the stage would have some humor too. If anything, make him a secret boss just for the 3DS title. Master Hand is awesome, but who doesn't want this guy? ;)

Music:
Brain Age 2-Menu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmZfH0***rs

Alright! Three awesome ideas! I'll have to come up with more, tell me what you think of these for now!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Let's play a game.

----
The picture is of Samus and Kirby welded.

"Samus and Kirby welded"

Rearranges to "Masked Ridley swan bud"

Meaning Metaknight and Ridley will be merged into one character as well named Masked Ridley.

And there will an item in the game called a swan bud. Which sounds like water fowl cancer.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If we more than one SMG or SMG2 stage, (which I think we all want, it'd be a shame not to use at least one location and song from one of the games) I suggest Shiverburn Galaxy.

A mix of fire and ice hazards would be epic. Sure, probably not tournament valid, but still fun and interesting.

And let's not forget about HellValleySkyTree in the backround.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
If there's no current topic...

TOPIC STARTING POWERS ACTIVATE!

Stage ideas, GO!
Awe yeah, here's a list of my wanted stages (no explanations or concepts cause I'm lazy)

Wii U:
Skyloft Δ (Δ = confirmed)
Anything from Radiant Dawn w/ Greil Mercs fighting the Dawn Brigade
Von Starcutter (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
Warioware 2.0
Underworld (Kid Icarus)
Phaaze (Metroid Prime 3)
Something from Pokemon Battle Revolution
Glacier (Ice Climbers) [Basically a huge glacier that moves through the ocean. Occasionally the fish from Brawl bites off a bit of the stage, but it won't hurt you.)
Saturn Valley (Mother)
Ganon's Tower (The Wind Waker)
Something from Donkey Kong Country Returns

3Ds:
Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart)
Something from Metroid Prime Hunters
That First Town (Kid Icarus Uprising)
Dreamland (Kirby Super Star Ultra) [A side scroller stage]
N's Castle (Pokeman Black and White) [Transitioning like Castle Siege)
Arena Ferox Δ
Spirit Train Δ
Something from Muddy Mole
Something from Dillons Rolling Western
Something from Pushmo
Galactic Expedition (Star Fox 64) [Transitions through various planets from the game, like that water one and that fire one)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Awe yeah, here's a list of my wanted stages (no explanations or concepts cause I'm lazy)

Wii U:
Skyloft Δ (Δ = confirmed)
Anything from Radiant Dawn w/ Greil Mercs fighting the Dawn Brigade
Von Starcutter (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
Warioware 2.0
Underworld (Kid Icarus)
Phaaze (Metroid Prime 3)
Something from Pokemon Battle Revolution
Glacier (Ice Climbers) [Basically a huge glacier that moves through the ocean. Occasionally the fish from Brawl bites off a bit of the stage, but it won't hurt you.)
Saturn Valley (Mother)
Ganon's Tower (The Wind Waker)
Something from Donkey Kong Country Returns

3Ds:
Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart)
Something from Metroid Prime Hunters
That First Town (Kid Icarus Uprising)
Dreamland (Kirby Super Star Ultra) [A side scroller stage]
N's Castle (Pokeman Black and White) [Transitioning like Castle Siege)
Arena Ferox Δ
Spirit Train Δ
Something from Muddy Mole
Something from Dillons Rolling Western
Something from Pushmo
Galactic Expedition (Star Fox 64) [Transitions through various planets from the game, like that water one and that fire one)
Foggy Fumes for DKCR please.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't even know what just happened, I've already beaten Pikmin 3.

Well that was short. But amazing.

Not a single White or Purple Pikmin in the main story. (Reggie's body was not ready)

I don't see any options for a second save and I can't restart, I want to get all the stuffs though...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't even know what just happened, I've already beaten Pikmin 3.

Well that was short. But amazing.

Not a single White or Purple Pikmin in the main story. (Reggie's body was not ready)

I don't see any options for a second save and I can't restart, I want to get all the stuffs though...
Don't tell me you just beat it in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom