• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Analysis & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
It looks like Kongo Jungle 64's rotating platforms go up higher. So I think this means the camping in the air isn't going to be possible. I think this really helps its legality in singles. It could still be a problem if you can then use the rotating platforms to camp, but I think it'll be much harder.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
The missile crashing with the gate causes 10% damage. You can't really tell knockback since he was at 200%.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
The missile crashing with the gate causes 10% damage. You can't really tell knockback since he was at 200%.
That's the barrier I think the game was talking about not the crashing, that makes it ever present while that missile still stands.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wrecking Crew is..... Extremely meh. It's not that hard to avoid the barrels, but the stage itself has TONS of visually clutter and it's extremely difficult to quickly figure out where exactly the bombs are going to hit.

You could probably argue for it's legality, but I really just don't even want to. The stage itself just feels lame to play on.

Orbital Gate Assault is a hilarious resounding 'BANNED'. The stage is gorgeous, but it frequently transitions with almost no warning, leaving you with no platforms below you. I haven't explored it in intense detail, but two runs of it was enough to go 'Nope'. Seemingly random explosions, sometimes fatal terrain and rapidly changing terrain are the main problems with it.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Opinions, in order of "legality":

Beyond-obvious legal stages:
  1. Battlefield/Miiverse
  2. Final Destination/Omegas
  3. Smashville
  4. Town and City
  5. Lylat Cruise
  6. Duck Hunt
  7. Pilot Wings
  8. Halberd
  9. Skyloft
  10. Wuhu Island
  11. Castle Siege
  12. Delfino Plaza
Likely Legal Stages
  1. Mario Circuit - I can't express the extent to which I lack of sympathy for hazard complaints on this stage.
  2. Orbital Gate Assault - This stage too is going to get a lot of inane johns. Whatever.
  3. Pokemon Stadium 2 - It looks more tame now?
  4. Norfair - Norfair without planking? If this stage isn't legal, I'll riot.
Possible Legal Stages
  1. Kongo Jungle 64 - Possible circle camping.
  2. Big Battlefield - Possible circle camping.
  3. Windy Hill - Possible circle camping and windmill stalling.
  4. Mushroomy Kingdom U - NABBIT WHY.
  5. Garden of Hope - The crab is trivial. I'm just worried about the size.
  6. Port Town Aero Dive - Getting hit by the stage here is still your fault, but it's a pretty harsh penalty.
Unlikely Legal Stages
  1. Jungle Hijinxs - It's unclear how disruptive this format is, and how conducive it is to runaway in spite of the barrel limit.
  2. Wrecking Crew - Extremely polarizing layout. Kirby/MK/Charizard u-throw, anyone?
  3. Kalos Pokemon League - A variety of problems. Are we sure Smashballs can spawn if they are off?
  4. Gamer - Random layout, cave of life, super intrusive hazard.
  5. Woolly World - Half walk-off, half Worst-Platform-Layout-Of-All-Time. Crazy polarizing.
  6. Luigi's Mansion - Cave + extremely effective runaway + pillar camping. Obnoxious.
  7. Skyworld - Cave + extremely polarizing layout.
  8. Wily's Castle - The boss isn't that bad, at all, but people will never except it.
Walk-Off Tier:

Independent of the optimality or viablity of walk-off camping strats, it's such a miserable and awful player experience that no one should ever be enabled to do it, in any circumstance. The gameplay of such is neither fun, condusive to competitive play, or good for spectators.

Additionally, it is also one of the most polarizing stage elements possible.
  1. Coliseum
  2. Wii Fit Studio
  3. Mario Galaxy
  4. Mario Circuit Brawl
  5. Bridge of Eldin
  6. Yoshi's Island
  7. Onett
  8. Pac-Land
  9. Flat Zone 2
Never Legal
  1. Pyrosphere - Unlike the Yellow Devil, Ridely is legitimately disruptive to a match on a macro level.
  2. Palutena's Temple - Absurdly huge, mini-cave, circle-camping.
  3. Gaur Plain - Hyper polarizing layout, walk-offs, and a intrusive boss.
  4. Temple - Huge, uber-cave, circle-camping.
  5. 75m - The worst.
Different Game
  1. Great Cave Offensive - Essentially its own separate mode, with different rules. Major circle camp.

Last edited:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
I recently ran a small tournament with a few friends (it was only about 18 people or so), and found that this seems to work for stage picking:
First Game Starting stages were FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Second/Third Game stages were FD/Omega, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Prism Tower, Arena Ferox
We considered other stages, but we basically did the natural thing all tournament. Each game, both players ban a stage and the loser picks which to go to. In the first game, both players ban a stage and go to the remaining stage.

IDK, we wanted to play it safe instead of push to "make" more stages plausible. Personally, I find that it works best. There may be a few other stages that are good, but honestly we're even being a bit pushy about some of these stages.

For instance, Yoshi's has bad ledges, and the shy guys are a pain when they swoop in while you're approaching. One time I was going against a Fox player, and at least 6 of them swarmed him while he was doing his FAir. It was nasty.

Prism Tower would be a really good stage, but the main platform shrinks during it. It makes it unreliable, and almost scary to stand on for more than a few seconds. It gives a mindset of being more Aerial than ground-based. Which isn't good. However, the stage itself is good in an overall standpoint, it's probably more of a personal thing that I don't like the main platform shrinking.

Arena Ferox is basically Pokemon Stadium from Melee. Just a good bit less...odd. I like it, and I think it fits, however, there are a few destructible parts to it, that can be a bit distracting, but I've never run into the issue.

In my honest opinion, we shouldn't force or "make" stages good. We should accept them for what they are, and then decide if they are balanced.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You could probably argue for it's legality, but I really just don't even want to. The stage itself just feels lame to play on.
Well, no offense, but if I can argue for it's legality then thats all I need.

Thanks for the info though. :)

Opinions, in order of "legality":

Beyond-obvious legal stages:
  1. Battlefield/Miiverse
  2. Final Destination/Omegas
  3. Smashville
  4. Town and City
  5. Lylat Cruise
  6. Duck Hunt
  7. Pilot Wings
  8. Halberd
  9. Skyloft
  10. Wuhu Island
  11. Castle Siege
  12. Delfino Plaza
Likely Legal Stages
  1. Mario Circuit - I can't express the extent to which I lack of sympathy for hazard complaints on this stage.
  2. Orbital Gate Assault - This stage too is going to get a lot of inane johns. Whatever.
  3. Pokemon Stadium 2 - It looks more tame now?
  4. Norfair - Norfair without planking? If this stage isn't legal, I'll riot.
Possible Legal Stages
  1. Kongo Jungle 64 - Possible circle camping.
  2. Big Battlefield - Possible circle camping.
  3. Windy Hill - Possible circle camping and windmill stalling.
  4. Mushroomy Kingdom U - NABBIT WHY.
  5. Garden of Hope - The crab is trivial. I'm just worried about the size.
  6. Port Town Aero Dive - Getting hit by the stage here is still your fault, but it's a pretty harsh penalty.
Unlikely Legal Stages
  1. Jungle Hijinxs - It's unclear how disruptive this format is, and how conducive it is to runaway in spite of the barrel limit.
  2. Wrecking Crew - Extremely polarizing layout. Kirby/MK/Charizard u-throw, anyone?
  3. Kalos Pokemon League - A variety of problems. Are we sure Smashballs can spawn if they are off?
  4. Gamer - Random layout, cave of life, super intrusive hazard.
  5. Woolly World - Half walk-off, half Worst-Platform-Layout-Of-All-Time. Crazy polarizing.
  6. Luigi's Mansion - Cave + extremely effective runaway + pillar camping. Obnoxious.
  7. Skyworld - Cave + extremely polarizing layout.
  8. Wily's Castle - The boss isn't that bad, at all, but people will never except it.
Walk-Off Tier:

Independent of the optimality or viablity of walk-off camping strats, it's such a miserable and awful player experience that no one should ever be enabled to do it, in any circumstance. The gameplay of such is neither fun, condusive to competitive play, or good for spectators.

Additionally, it is also one of the most polarizing stage elements possible.
  1. Coliseum
  2. Wii Fit Studio
  3. Mario Galaxy
  4. Mario Circuit Brawl
  5. Bridge of Eldin
  6. Yoshi's Island
  7. Onett
  8. Pac-Land
  9. Flat Zone 2
Never Legal
  1. Pyrosphere - Unlike the Yellow Devil, Ridely is legitimately disruptive to a match on a macro level.
  2. Palutena's Temple - Absurdly huge, mini-cave, circle-camping.
  3. Gaur Plain - Hyper polarizing layout, walk-offs, and a intrusive boss.
  4. Temple - Huge, uber-cave, circle-camping.
  5. 75m - The worst.
Different Game
  1. Great Cave Offensive - Essentially its own separate mode, with different rules. Major circle camp.
Seems like a pretty great prediction. Though, have you seen the legendaries on Kalos yet by any chance?

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Orbital Gate Assault is a hilarious resounding 'BANNED'. The stage is gorgeous, but it frequently transitions with almost no warning, leaving you with no platforms below you. I haven't explored it in intense detail, but two runs of it was enough to go 'Nope'. Seemingly random explosions, sometimes fatal terrain and rapidly changing terrain are the main problems with it.
Orbital Gate Assault does the exact same thing every time, it's not random in the slightest.
No, I haven't. I'm not up to speed on Kalos, just the other stages.
Each chamber (Dragon, Water, Steel, Fire) can pop out a legendary instead of the normal posse of background Pokemon, and they'll interfere in some way. Rayquaza charges across the stage three times, signaled by non-damaging electricity in the path he'll take and does 12% with little knockback. Manaphy turns the main platform into a sort of whirlpool, but IDK what happens if it pulls you to the center. Registeel does a one-time attack that buries players on the ground and makes the swords spin in midair. No one's seen the fire legendary yet AFAIK but I think Heatran's the popular guess.

EDIT: Youtube link.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
So these are all the stages in the game I'm betting?
That we know of. I believe the reviewers putting out all the videos are under an embargo to not reveal anything that hasn't been officially shown off already? Or something like that.

At the very least I haven't seen the "You've unlocked all stages!" message yet.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Wrecking Crew is..... Extremely meh. It's not that hard to avoid the barrels, but the stage itself has TONS of visually clutter and it's extremely difficult to quickly figure out where exactly the bombs are going to hit.

Rather than raise a direct argument here I'll raise a simple question. Orbital Gate Assault appears to be 100% deterministic. That is, it does exactly the same thing every time and is subject to player memorization. If that's the case, does that change your analysis of the stage?

We're also probably less far off than you think. My 23 versus your 18 includes the unreleased but obviously legal Miiverse stage so that's really like 22. If you guys hadn't unlocked Duck Hunt's stage that's more like 21. I made that list before the further Kalos evidence so that's like 20. We seem to disagree on Orbital Gate Assault and from there one other stage. Norfair or PTAD?

---

Kalos is weird. How is it we saw three legendaries in a row but had never seen legendaries before on the stage? Had we ever seen a match go that long (8 transformations)? I mean, this pretty well downgrades Kalos to unlikely and needing careful mechanical exploration before we'd want to chance it, but I'm not thinking it needs to go to the definite ban pile yet.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda

Orbital Gate Assault: Great Fox -> Right Facing Missile (also includes one right facing arwing to catch people on the end of the Great Fox) -> 3 foward facing arwings -> Left Facing Missile -> 3 left facing arwing -> Great Fox. Most of the explosions are visual and do nothing. There's a missile that comes for about 2 seconds that can do 10% damage and no knockback and the missile hitting the ship does 10%. There's tons of warning with the targeting of the missile and approaching of the gate.

Last edited:

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Considering how people threw Unova under the bus because of a bit of fire I don't think Kalos has a chance.

Personally I'm more interested in the "definitely" legal stages because a lot of people take a more conservative approach to stages so I think we need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least the ones we're denoting as legal are really truly legal so that even the most conservative of TOs will accept them.

Nothing needs to really be said about Battlefield and FD, other than perhaps having a special clause on allowing players to mulligan Omega stages if they get a stage that could possibly be degenerative (for example if you're facing Greninja and you random a walled Omega, there should be a rule that allows you to repick a better omega stage)

Smashville still has that random balloon that can very occasionally screw over Ness but that's pretty much the absolute worst thing this stage can do. There's no way this stage isn't legal especially since many considered it one of the most neutral stages in Brawl.

Town and City is essentially like Smashville, however the platforms can kill people as they move out. The platforms do not move very quickly when they move offstage though. It also has balloons but they seem to float pretty high above the stage. Other than that it looks like a great stage and another 100% guaranteed legal.

Duck Hunt has little patches of grass that you can hide behind. Other than that there seems to be nothing in terms of hazards. I think the dog sometimes rises from the grass but he's just a platform. Also ducks fly out from the background but then don't seem to do anything other than get hit like shyguys. Unless there's actually a boss character that randomly spawns I think this stage should be totally fine.

Lylat Cruise was legal in Brawl, but I know some people didn't like it because of the stage tilting screwing over some recoveries (ie. this stage is banned in Japan). However now ledge snapping seems to be even bigger and many characters have really good recoveries now in general (with some exceptions). I have yet to see actual footage of this stage in Smash 4 so I don't know if the tilt is more or less and if it's more or less able to trap people under the stage.

Pilotwings has the stage tilting issue of Lylat but to an even bigger extreme. On the red plane, there are two levels of platforms and the plane body itself creates a wall. The transition from plane to plane forces both players into the air for a moment. The transition is actually kind of good as even if it's possible to somehow circle camp the red plane, it would eventually end when the stage shifts to the yellow plane. It does potentially mess up people's grabs and combos though. I can see a lot of people not liking this stage for those two main reasons: the transition and the extreme tilting. Actually from videos is seems the transitions is extremely slow and you can clearly see the other plane come in first, so the only real issue is the tilting for characters with terrible recoveries. We'll have to see. It seems pretty good but I get the feeling Japan won't like it (I mean they don't even like Yoshi's Island in the 3DS version).

Castle Siege was also legal in Brawl (not in Japan), but a lot people hated it because of its second form and how it let some chaingrabs like Dedede and Falco give them a free stock off a grab. Now that problem doesn't exist at all. The statues are still "annoying" and the second stage + transitions are all walk offs, but they aren't really campable because the stage constantly changes. Furthermore you can't projectile camp the walkoffs because the statues block projectiles.

Haliberd was a legal counterpick in Brawl because of the weak hazards it possessed. However we don't know if these hazards are still the same strength as hazards can very often change in strength in different version of smash games (for instance the corneria lasers). I can't find any footage of this stage in Smash 4 yet so I can't say for 100% sure it's a shoe in for legal yet.

Skyloft/Wuhu/Delfino are all pretty similar and while Delfino was banned in Brawl, that was pretty much because of Meta knight. Still in the case of Skyloft and Wuhu I'd like to see a video that covers all of the landing locations. Everything that I can find is too short and only covers some parts of the stage.

Pokemon Stadium 2 people are saying has been tamed down which sounds good. Also I remember the Ice transformation increased tripping and now that's out completely. Should be tested.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Personally I'm more interested in the "definitely" legal stages because a lot of people take a more conservative approach to stages so I think we need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least the ones we're denoting as legal are really truly legal so that even the most conservative of TOs will accept them.
YES!!!! This this this. I want our list bigger too, but we need to make sure the ones we have that people might complain about stay in!

Skyloft/Wuhu/Delfino are all pretty similar and while Delfino was banned in Brawl, that was pretty much because of Meta knight. Still in the case of Skyloft and Wuhu I'd like to see a video that covers all of the landing locations. Everything that I can find is too short and only covers some parts of the stage.
Check out the smash wiki, it has pictures of every landing spot I'm pretty sure. I admit, some of the land spots are kind of questionable

Pokemon Stadium 2 people are saying has been tamed down which sounds good. Also I remember the Ice transformation increased tripping and now that's out completely. Should be tested.
If this stage turns out to be good it's going to need campaigning right away. It has a lot of negative vibes from the old game, it won't be easy to bring back because of it no matter how silly it is.

Oh yeah, don't know if I just missed it here, but we have footage of Kongo Jungle now:

Last edited:

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
If this stage turns out to be good it's going to need campaigning right away. It has a lot of negative vibes from the old game, it won't be easy to bring back because of it no matter how silly it is.
The engine in the game alone tames PS2 down. Lack of wall infinites mean the ground form is fine. Lack of tripping means the Ice form is a lot better. The conveyer belts have been slowed down. The heavier gravity means air isn't as bad.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
The engine in the game alone tames PS2 down. Lack of wall infinites mean the ground form is fine. Lack of tripping means the Ice form is a lot better. The conveyer belts have been slowed down. The heavier gravity means air isn't as bad.
I have a lot of hopes for it I really do.

Also while I'm here, I have a serious question. I see this all over the places so we'd better have a response to it. People wanting certain stages banned because Little Mac is bad there. I feel personally if he is not good on a majority of stages we shouldn't ban them just so he has a chance to win but I see this complaint a lot so we need to figure out how to handle that in discussions.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
I have a lot of hopes for it I really do.

Also while I'm here, I have a serious question. I see this all over the places so we'd better have a response to it. People wanting certain stages banned because Little Mac is bad there. I feel personally if he is not good on a majority of stages we shouldn't ban them just so he has a chance to win but I see this complaint a lot so we need to figure out how to handle that in discussions.
I think I said this in the subreddit but we cannot ban any stages because little mac sucks at platforming. If we did, we'd end up with like 7 stages, and then Little Mac would either be OP, or still just okay. I don't think there has ever been a stage banned because a character was too bad on it.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I think I said this in the subreddit but we cannot ban any stages because little mac sucks at platforming. If we did, we'd end up with like 7 stages, and then Little Mac would either be OP, or still just okay. I don't think there has ever been a stage banned because a character was too bad on it.
Well we did have some for a character apparently being too GOOD. Smash 4 presents us a very unique challenge.

Like, what if Little Mac could be circle camped or just plain camped against on a stage but NO other character could be? I mean, I would just say Little Mac players beware, since that's the most obvious and reasonable thing to do but I don't want to end up with only 7 stages if people act that way.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
Well we did have some for a character apparently being too GOOD. Smash 4 presents us a very unique challenge.

Like, what if Little Mac could be circle camped or just plain camped against on a stage but NO other character could be? I mean, I would just say Little Mac players beware, since that's the most obvious and reasonable thing to do but I don't want to end up with only 7 stages if people act that way.
I mean he's a character that can be OHKO's by DeDeDe's neutral B. We're not going to ban DeDeDe because he can do that. If Little Mac can be Circle Camped on something like Kongo Jungle 64 but no other character can then sucks for him, its still legal. Little Mac is going to end up being a Counterpick character, where you only play him when you get to counterpick the stage.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
We can increase the number of stages a player can strike before the match or a similar procedural change to address the Mac issue, giving the Mac player the ability to strike either all the stages that are legal but completely destroy him, or at least almost all of them.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
We can increase the number of stages a player can strike before the match or a similar procedural change to address the Mac issue, giving the Mac player the ability to strike either all the stages that are legal but completely destroy him, or at least almost all of them.
Conversely, it would be easy to strike all the stages Little Mac does well on and only leave his horribad options, but since stage selection comes before character selection that may be less of an issue.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
Pac Land Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-QiDtmYk0

Ignoring how ugly the stage looks, I don't think this one is very good. The scrolling seems kinda fast and there's so many elements going on as the stage progresses.
If there is one main problem, its the part where all the wood platforms actually aren't platforms. it leaves like no room in the actual stage. And then ontop of that it's scrolling and walk-off (and ugly).

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Pac Land Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-QiDtmYk0

Ignoring how ugly the stage looks, I don't think this one is very good. The scrolling seems kinda fast and there's so many elements going on as the stage progresses.
The scrolling is WAY too fast for Pac-Land to be enjoyable.

Conversely, it would be easy to strike all the stages Little Mac does well on and only leave his horribad options, but since stage selection comes before character selection that may be less of an issue.
This is true. Mac mains will have to, more than anyone else, secondary somebody else for those stage matchups.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
Footage of Wii Fit Studio has surfaced. The platforms come and go in different arrangements but no actual hazards to speak of apparently.

What kind of hazards did you expect? Like Yoga Balls to come and crush people.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
After Pyrosphere, Kalos Pokemon League, and Mushroom Kingdom U I'm trying not to assume anything.
Okay now I'm gonna think on rare occurrences Kraid is gonna pop up and destroy the wii fit studio.

I posted this
Hey so with the Wii U version eminent I thought it would could to analyze the stages we know about and group them into how likely they are to be legal. This is only for singles/doubles and I will not be counting stages for 3v3 and 4v4s. I'm also not differentiating between singles and doubles because its hard to get a feeling for if a stage is too big without playing on it. I'm also not saying stages are starters/counterpicks because its impossible to know if the stage gives advantages to characters before playing them, So I'll be grouping the stages into 4 list, which are

Legal - stages that are great for competitive play and have minimal flaws in their design.

Legal/Banned - Stages that are likely legal, but have some flaws that could be argues to warrant banning

Banned/Legal - Stages that will likely be banned, but have some good traits that can be argued to warrant being legal.

Banned - Stages that any good traits are completely overshadowed by the bad ones.

The Stages are also not listed in any particular order.

Legal

Battlefield

Big Battlefield

Final Destination

Delphino Plaza

Kongo Jungle 64

Skyloft

Halberd

Orbital Gate Assault

Lylat Cruise

Castle Siege

Town and City

Duck Hunt

Pilot Wings

Wuhu Island

Windy Hill Zone

Miiverse

Legal/Banned

Norfair

Luigi's Mansion

Wooly World

Jungle Hijinx

Pokemon Stadium 2

Mario Circuit (Wii U)

Banned/Legal

Wrecking Crew

Wii Fit Studio

Coliseum

Kalos Pokemon League

Gamer

Yoshi's Island

Mushroom Kingdom U

Port Town Aero Dive

Onett

Garden of Hope

Banned

Mario Galaxy

Mario Circuit (Brawl)

75 m

Pyrosphere

The Great Cave Offensive

Flatzone 2

Palutena's Temple

Temple

Bridge of Eldin

Skyworld

Boxing Ring

Gaur Plains

Wily Castle

Pac-Land

So assuming there isn't anything crazy or awful on the stages I list under legal, I expect all of them to be Legal to be legal, probably all of the Legal/Banned maybe sacrificing 1 or 2 stages, and maybe 1 or 2 Stages from the Banned/Legal to make it in once we get the game.
On the subreddit and it got good responses, although it was wildly popular. Most people still didn't seem to realize the shooting in Orbital Gate Assault is all just show though.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Wii Fit Studio's entire viability depends on how strong walk offs are.

The stage is honestly perfect without the walk offs.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I really don't like the exploding floor part of Orbital Gate. Like what if you did a greninja dair just at the moment it exploded? It's unfortunate that the Arwings fly in from the front and NOT from the bottom of the screen.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I really don't like the exploding floor part of Orbital Gate. Like what if you did a greninja dair just at the moment it exploded? It's unfortunate that the Arwings fly in from the front and NOT from the bottom of the screen.
It always explodes at the same time so it's completely the Greninja's fault. Don't do a divekick when the floor is about to vanish unless you're damn sure it'll hit.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Okay now I'm gonna think on rare occurrences Kraid is gonna pop up and destroy the wii fit studio.

I posted this

On the subreddit and it got good responses, although it was wildly popular. Most people still didn't seem to realize the shooting in Orbital Gate Assault is all just show though.
I don't see it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom