• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
If there is an actual leak saying Ashley would be an assist trophy, it's certainly something to keep under our belts.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Bumping the translator leak featuring Ashley for current reference.

The Translator Leak (1/10/14)

• Rosalina is the only Mario newcomer.
  • Waluigi and Toad were at once considered, but Waluigi remains an Assist Trophy, and Toad a move for Peach.
  • Bowser Junior, Paper Mario and Daisy were never considered. Bowser Junior was planned to be an Assist Trophy, but was scrapped.
  • Fawful is a new Mario Assist Trophy. He acts like Mr. Resetti, but will attack opponents at random.
  • Diddy Kong will be the next revealed veteran, to coincide with Tropical Freeze’s release date.
  • Diddy is paired with Dixie Kong as a tag-team, similar to Zelda and Sheik. Dixie has a separate moveset from Diddy, but it’s still being worked on.
  • King K. Rool is a newcomer, the heaviest character on the roster. He is powerful and can KO light characters with 2 good Smash Attacks. His final smash has him use the blunderbuss and fire cannonballs from the top of the screen while they fly in from the sides as well.
  • Gangplank Galleon is a stage.
  • There is a new Zelda character, although it’s kept a secret so far. The names heard most often are Tingle and Ghirahim.
  • Ganondorf will be buffed, although he still retains some of C. Falcon’s moves. He can equip a sword using his Down Special.
  • Chrom is a Fire Emblem necomer. He wields the Falchion, and does not replace Ike.
  • Chrom is expected to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the first Fire Emblem.
  • Lyn’s Assist Trophy from Brawl has been scrapped.
  • King Gangrel and Aversa are the new Fire Emblem Assist Trophy. Gangrel runs around slicing with his sword, while Aversa flies above using Aversa’s Night. They are the “unexpected” Assist Trophy.
  • No newcomers for Yoshi or Wario.
  • Wario’s overalls are now his default attire.
  • The Kat & Ana Assist Trophy has been scrapped.
  • Ashley from WarioWare is a new Assist Trophy.
  • Ridley is a newcomer, and is scaled down a bit. It was a major feat on the development team.
  • No new Star Fox characters.
  • Falco is farther away from being a Fox clone.
  • Wolf is no longer a semi-clone.
  • Villager has a female costume.
  • Mr. Resetti returns as an Assist Trophy.
  • Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy. He apparently drops bells across the stage, which causes opponents to trip. (Due to Sakurai saying tripping is removed, it’s unknown if forced tripping, like this and Diddy’s bananas will return, or if only accidental tripping is removed.)
  • Palutena is a newcomer, with her moves based directly off Uprising.
  • Magnus is a new Assist Trophy, and acts similarly to Little Mac in Brawl.
  • All Pokemon veterans from Brawl return.
  • Mewtwo returns.
  • Mewtwo and Lucario have very different movesets.
  • No new Kirby characters.
  • Meta Knight will be revealed sometime in the summer of 2014.
  • No changes made to the EarthBound series.
  • All misc. characters return (Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Ice Climbers)
  • Little Mac is a newcomer. He has the look from the Punch-Out!! reboot for the Wii.
  • The Male Wii Fit Trainer is indeed an alt. for Wii Fit Trainer.
  • Wii Fit Trainer has a butt attack. It is replaced by a headbutt for the male costume.
  • King Hippo is an Assist Trophy.
  • The Ghosts from Luigi’s Mansion are an Assist Trophy.
  • Snake returns.
  • Pac-Man will be the final newcomer. He is a secret character.
Granted, Ashley is easy enough to guess as a new WarioWare Assist Trophy, so I definitely wouldn't put too much stock in this yet, but at least's it's something APC can highlight in green in the OP.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Looking at that leak, I wouldn't mind it being true at all!

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Bumping the translator leak featuring Ashley for current reference.

Granted, Ashley is easy enough to guess as a new WarioWare Assist Trophy, so I definitely wouldn't put too much stock in this yet, but at least's it's something APC can highlight in green in the OP.
Well, we'll just have to wait till Tropical Freeze launches in Japan to see if this rumor has some weight to it or not... because if Diddy is revealed to be paired with Dixie... holy moly

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That would be a kickass leak, but come ON, the guy's backstory was that he's rich, got to set up a field trip of Sakurai's studio because he was rich, and got Sakurai to reveal all of that to him during said field trip.

EDIT: Here it is.

Oh look! I'm not a new account! Yeah, I've been here a while. If you can grasp that fact, I come baring news. I recently got into some money and for that, I chose to travel to Japan. I hired a translator and visited Mr. Sakurai as Smash Bros. is one of my favorite series of all time. I told him if he could give me any news on the series and he reluctantly agreed.

He told me to expect quite a few newcomers and some surprises. Go ahead and take it with a grain of salt but when I get everything right, I will be the one laughing all the way to...uh...my...house.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That would be a kickass leak, but come ON, the guy's backstory was that he's rich, got to set up a field trip of Sakurai's studio because he was rich, and got Sakurai to reveal all of that to him during said field trip.

Are you kidding me?

Well, there goes my hopes and dreams...

Now watch this be true...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
truth is stranger than fiction folks id go on a long winded speech but eh grain of salt and all that

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
What would have to be confirmed from that leak for us to take it seriously?

The Gangrel and Aversa Assist Trophy would do. Wario's overalls becoming his default look could help, but isn't too far-fetched. Same goes for Fawful. The rest is guessable to various degrees.

Would Diddy be revealed alongside Dixie on the website if they're now a duo? Or would she not be shown at all since she's "still in development," but Diddy's bananas wouldn't be shown either, thus leading to mass overspeculation?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i dont even care if it turns out fake the speculation is just too much fun....also im relistening too brawl music so that might be the cause

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Too bad, the leak sounds just about perfect. However, I guess that should deconfirm it right from the get-go too, it's too much of a fanboy's dream.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
truth is stranger than fiction folks id go on a long winded speech but eh grain of salt and all that
Cliches aside, that would never happen.

A rich kid pays Sakurai off? Really? What, the hefty paycheck he's bound to have received from Nintendo isn't enough for him? Yeah, he's changing the whole Adventure mode because he didn't like how the cutscenes ended up online last time, but the most anticipated part of the game ending up online, the roster, is inconsequential enough to him that he'd divulge its entirety for some money from a kid who bought his way into the highest circle of the game's development. Come on. Did the guy who cares about his game so much he risks his health for it just randomly lose all his integrity?

The leaker could've said he bought this information from someone at Namco. Or even someone at Nintendo. But no, he bought it from Sakurai. What a hilarious way to ruin an otherwise plausible "leak".

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Rosalina is the only Mario newcomer.
Waluigi and Toad were at once considered, but Waluigi remains an Assist Trophy, and Toad a move for Peach.
Bowser Junior, Paper Mario and Daisy were never considered. Bowser Junior was planned to be an Assist Trophy, but was scrapped.
Fawful is a new Mario Assist Trophy. He acts like Mr. Resetti, but will attack opponents at random.
Diddy Kong will be the next revealed veteran, to coincide with Tropical Freeze’s release date.
Diddy is paired with Dixie Kong as a tag-team, similar to Zelda and Sheik. Dixie has a separate moveset from Diddy, but it’s still being worked on.
King K. Rool is a newcomer, the heaviest character on the roster. He is powerful and can KO light characters with 2 good Smash Attacks. His final smash has him use the blunderbuss and fire cannonballs from the top of the screen while they fly in from the sides as well.

Gangplank Galleon is a stage.
There is a new Zelda character, although it’s kept a secret so far. The names heard most often are Tingle and Ghirahim.
Ganondorf will be buffed, although he still retains some of C. Falcon’s moves. He can equip a sword using his Down Special.
Chrom is a Fire Emblem necomer. He wields the Falchion, and does not replace Ike.
Chrom is expected to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the first Fire Emblem. Lyn’s Assist Trophy from Brawl has been scrapped.
King Gangrel and Aversa are the new Fire Emblem Assist Trophy. Gangrel runs around slicing with his sword, while Aversa flies above using Aversa’s Night. They are the “unexpected” Assist Trophy.
No newcomers for Yoshi or Wario.
Wario’s overalls are now his default attire.
The Kat & Ana Assist Trophy has been scrapped.
Ashley from WarioWare is a new Assist Trophy.
Ridley is a newcomer, and is scaled down a bit. It was a major feat on the development team. No new Star Fox characters.
Falco is farther away from being a Fox clone.
Wolf is no longer a semi-clone.
Villager has a female costume.
Mr. Resetti returns as an Assist Trophy.
Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy. He apparently drops bells across the stage, which causes opponents to trip. (Due to Sakurai saying tripping is removed, it’s unknown if forced tripping, like this and Diddy’s bananas will return, or if only accidental tripping is removed.)
Palutena is a newcomer, with her moves based directly off Uprising. Magnus is a new Assist Trophy, and acts similarly to Little Mac in Brawl.
All Pokemon veterans from Brawl return.
Mewtwo returns.
Mewtwo and Lucario have very different movesets. No new Kirby characters.
Meta Knight will be revealed sometime in the summer of 2014. No changes made to the EarthBound series.
All misc. characters return (Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Ice Climbers)
Little Mac is a newcomer. He has the look from the Punch-Out!! reboot for the Wii.
The Male Wii Fit Trainer is indeed an alt. for Wii Fit Trainer.
Wii Fit Trainer has a butt attack. It is replaced by a headbutt for the male costume.
King Hippo is an Assist Trophy.
The Ghosts from Luigi’s Mansion are an Assist Trophy.
Snake returns.
Pac-Man will be the final newcomer. He is a secret character.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
had we been dealing with literaly any other game dev id be more scepticle but its sakurai the man who made wiifit trainer playable because no one asked

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Come to think of it...

What if the rich kid story is bogus, but the rest of the leak is real?

Maybe it was a lie to keep Nintendo off his trail. Stranger things have happened.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This says Chrom would be revealed to celebrate the first Fire Emblem game... said game came out on April 20, 1990... a Sunday... I guess they could confirm Chrom on April 18 or April 21...

Also... the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are an Assist Trophy?? Those generic ghosts and not the iconic ghosts from Pac-Man??? Especially when this leak says Pac-Man is a newcomer???

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
This says Chrom would be revealed to celebrate the first Fire Emblem game... said game came out on April 20, 1990... a Sunday... I guess they could confirm Chrom on April 18 or April 21...

Also... the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are an Assist Trophy?? Those generic ghosts and not the iconic ghosts from Pac-Man??? Especially when this leak says Pac-Man is a newcomer???
Or hell; Boos themselves if it's from Luigi's Mansion...

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it...

What if the rich kid story is bogus, but the rest of the leak is real?

Maybe it was a lie to keep Nintendo off his trail. Stranger things have happened.[/quote
Good point, he could just be lying about the source. Definitely going to be keeping my eye on this one especially if Diddy/Dixie get revealed. Would like for it to be true based on what is there.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Despite the story of how the leaker got the information and the sudden idea of this person making up the way he did so, I already settled on this (roughly an hour and a half ago) being a leak worth giving at least a little attention to for now. Who knows...

Ashley as an Assist Trophy could have just been an educated guess on this guy's behalf but still.

Edit: For clarification, what I'm getting on about (personally) is I hardly ever judge a leak's authenticity by how the supposed information was acquired. What solidifies (believable) or breaks (obviously bull****) a leak for me is whether the information is something that could actually turn out to be true. In this case, I find everything in this leak (on a scale of) believable to plausible.

Last edited:

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace

Waluigi and Toad were at once considered, but Waluigi remains an Assist Trophy, and Toad a move for Peach.
Bowser Junior, Paper Mario and Daisy were never considered. Bowser Junior was planned to be an Assist Trophy, but was scrapped.
Fawful is a new Mario Assist Trophy. He acts like Mr. Resetti, but will attack opponents at random.
Diddy Kong will be the next revealed veteran, to coincide with Tropical Freeze’s release date.
Diddy is paired with Dixie Kong as a tag-team, similar to Zelda and Sheik. Dixie has a separate moveset from Diddy, but it’s still being worked on.
King K. Rool is a newcomer, the heaviest character on the roster. He is powerful and can KO light characters with 2 good Smash Attacks. His final smash has him use the blunderbuss and fire cannonballs from the top of the screen while they fly in from the sides as well.
There is a new Zelda character, although it’s kept a secret so far. The names heard most often are Tingle and Ghirahim.
Ganondorf will be buffed, although he still retains some of C. Falcon’s moves. He can equip a sword using his Down Special.
Chrom is a Fire Emblem necomer. He wields the Falchion, and does not replace Ike.
Chrom is expected to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the first Fire Emblem.
Lyn’s Assist Trophy from Brawl has been scrapped.
King Gangrel and Aversa are the new Fire Emblem Assist Trophy. Gangrel runs around slicing with his sword, while Aversa flies above using Aversa’s Night. They are the “unexpected” Assist Trophy.

Ridley is a newcomer, and is scaled down a bit. It was a major feat on the development team.
No new Star Fox characters.
Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy. He apparently drops bells across the stage, which causes opponents to trip. (Due to Sakurai saying tripping is removed, it’s unknown if forced tripping, like this and Diddy’s bananas will return, or if only accidental tripping is removed.)
Palutena is a newcomer, with her moves based directly off Uprising.
Magnus is a new Assist Trophy, and acts similarly to Little Mac in Brawl.
Mewtwo returns.
Mewtwo and Lucario have very different movesets.
No new Kirby characters.
Meta Knight will be revealed sometime in the summer of 2014.
No changes made to the EarthBound series.
Little Mac is a newcomer. He has the look from the Punch-Out!! reboot for the Wii.
Wii Fit Trainer has a butt attack. It is replaced by a headbutt for the male costume.
Snake returns.
Im hoping this is believable.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Chrom is expected to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the first Fire Emblem. Lyn’s Assist Trophy from Brawl has been scrapped.
Ridley is a newcomer, and is scaled down a bit. It was a major feat on the development team. No new Star Fox characters.
Palutena is a newcomer, with her moves based directly off Uprising. Magnus is a new Assist Trophy, and acts similarly to Little Mac in Brawl.
Mewtwo returns.
Mewtwo and Lucario have very different movesets. No new Kirby characters.
Meta Knight will be revealed sometime in the summer of 2014. No changes made to the EarthBound series.
Snake returns.
So wait... does that leak essentially say everyone is coming back=???

Because it mentions Chrom not replacing Ike, yet Ike isn't mentioned, and there's no mention of Yoshi, although it obviously implies them coming back.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Despite the bogus and out there as frickin crap story on how the information was acquired? This leak is definitely the most believable. If we don't get any sort of trailer with Diddy since Dixie is apparently now with him? Then I might start wondering if it's bogus.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Plot Twist: Sakurai hired Project M to do the Dr. Mario costume and attributes for him in SSB4
Anything Project M in a future Smash game would be amazing.

Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi outfits for Mario and Luigi (with pills instead of fireballs, although they are just aesthetic changes with new sound effects) would be hype!
Despite the bogus and out there as frickin crap story on how the information was acquired? This leak is definitely the most believable. If we don't get any sort of trailer with Diddy since Dixie is apparently now with him? Then I might start wondering if it's bogus.
After the Miis/Little Mac/Pac-Man/Mega Man/Villager/Wii Fit Trainer rumor I would say it is the most believable one.

Granted, the back story is total BS, but if it were real, I'd use a BS story.

As for Dixie Kong/Diddy Kong as a team, I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it, but I might be okay with it if it works like Sheik and Zelda instead of two of them there at the same time.

This is because Diddy is already overpowered enough, and might be even better in Smash 3DS and especially Wii U given his offense looks to be nothing if not improved much more than nearly all of the roster.

Also, if I'm right and Yoshi and Ike are a part of this, that's 51 characters, aka my magic number. As much as I don't like Chrom or Palutena, and as much I can't stand the idea of a Dixie/Diddy combo, I can't be disappointed with a roster with the current 21 confirmed characters along with the unconfirmed 22 Brawl characters coming back, along with Mewtwo's return, Little Mac's big entrance, K. Rool's arrival, and especially Ridley's crash landing.

I just can't.

Last edited:

splat

Smash Lord
Good gracious, that translator leak is the ultimate fan service.
  • No cuts
  • Clones get decloned.
    • Apart from the two confirmed characters Luigi and Toon Link, who we know are still pretty much clone-like.
  • Ridley and Little Mac and to a lesser extent King K. Rool and Dixie Kong; all very popular picks in the west.
    • However, one of the top picks in Japan, Shulk, does not appear.
  • Not daring to give a final call on the Zelda characters so no-one gets upset.
  • Wario in his overalls, despite his Brawl incarnation being very much based on WarioWare.
  • Fan favorite Fawful appearing - even though Sakurai had no idea who he was during Brawl's development.
  • Sword Ganondorf.
  • It only mentions characters (the full roster even, it seems) and Assist Trophies (and one stage) - no mentions of items, other stages, new mechanics, or new modes because most people don't care much for those.
I don't believe this thing one bit; there's not a single thing people could get upset about. Major red flag to me.
This is the kind of leak that would've scrapped Toon Link if he wasn't confirmed already.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
No one who leaks legit info tells the real story of how they got it, that's a fantastic way to never get employed ever again.
Reminds me of how this guy leaked Greninja, Binacle, and Hawlucha a couple weeks before Pokémon X and Y's release, and claimed that he actually made the first 2 himself while Hawlucha was real, but as it turns out, he did that as a cover-up so he wouldn't get caught by GameFreak.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Well considering we don't know how many new characters are in the game or how much longer the game is going to take, the lack of the reveals only makes sense. It is better publicity move to save some of the winning sell tickets for closer to the release date. I am also almost convinced that Nintendo had prepared both E3 releases together as to make sure their fruits were evenly dispersed. To me I'd also think that Nintendo would have to be able to explain delaying the unveil of a third party character as said unveil is marketable to not just one but both companies. This is of course assuming a lot.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Hey Guys, now with Ashley's reveil, I found another old leak in this Thread which mentioned Ashley as an Assist Trophy.

Hello, I'm the Super Smash Brother from the Super Smash Brothers.
I can't reveil my position, but I'm currently employed in working for the next Super Smash Bros Title for the Wii U and the 3DS.
English is not my mother language as it is japanese, so please excuse me for that in advance.

I made this account in disguise, I am using a Waluigi fanboy Avatar and trolled here and there at SmashBoards, in order to not getting noticed by the authorities at Nintendo. I also payed other people to do fake leaks, in order to make a huge mess so nobody knows which one might be true.
Sadly, none of them has the mind of a Sakurai, thus all fake leaks getting destroyed one after another.
I want to show you the current character roster, character changes and stages which are planned for the Wii U, but we aren't finished in deciding which stages should be used in the 3DS Version yet. Regarding Assist Trophies, most of them are usually done late, so they are also not finalized.
I am doing this in order to secretly hype you guys, so SmashBros will be even more succesfull and help with getting the sales for the Wii U up.

Characters:

Sakurai, despite ranting at the start of the development that simply doing a character roster of 50 and calling it the day wouldn't be enough, doesn't mean that you have to expect only a depressive small number of newcomer. After all, this is what makes SmashBros sell the most, if you get what I mean.
Now, with also Rosalina shown, you can guess that Sakurai made weird character choices so far for the fourth installment.
The full planned character rooster is:

Mario (he and Luigi have a Doc costume, which also changes the sound and visuals of the fireballs to a pill. Sakurai initially planned to make
Dr Mario a seperate character like in Melee, but changed his mind as this is less time consuming)
Luigi (see Mario, but his FinalSmash got changed to some kind of vacuum cleaner)
Bowser (most changes to his moveset were already shown. I think he is a pretty good character now. His Ultrasmash got changed so he can be knocked by strong attacks, but he has way more weight and attackpower himself so fighting him isn't a wise idea)
Peach (Her turnips have more different visuals, like in the Super Mario Bros 2 /Doki Doki panic game. Sakurai ranted that he would have changed the normal B attack if the mushroomhat guy was a playable character in SmashBros, and laughed a bit scary.)
Rosalina (when Sakurai mentioned her first, I was as much suprised as you, I can tell. Sakurai spent most of the time on working for a good moveset on this character, as she is rather complex)
Waluigi (I have to admit, he is my favourite character from those who are 100% finished. For this character, he made the whole team think of moveset ideas from the Mario Party and Sports games. He has many suprises on his sleeve, swimming in the air and using "cheat"like moves are some of them)

Link (his boomerang got changed. he now uses something new, which will Sakurai show in January to the public with a picture)
Zelda&Shiek (she keeps her twilight princess look. Nearly nothing changed, despite some balance changes to make her a "bit" stronger.)
ToonLink (he keeps the boomerang. Sakurai is also thinking if he gives YoungLink a glide with the deku-leaf, a thing which Aonuma suggested when he was visiting us)
Ganondorf (He now uses a sword, but with only a few of his attacks. Sakurai felt very guilty to change him at first, but the result made him proud. Some popular moves like his DownAir and Upsmash stayed the same, but his special attacks were all changed)
Tingle (this character is the one I liked the most. Despite the big hate around him, Sakurai made Tingle a fun and tricky character with his a unique Ruby system. This character uses the ballon a lot, allowing him to be longer in the air than peach.)

Pikachu (nothing special, but her voiceactor is really cute, I have to admit)
Purin (I'm not sure how she is called in english, I mean this floaty ballon pokemon which is way better than in Brawl. Sakurai decided to make the Down B stronger again)
Lucario (with the inclusion of Mewtwo, Sakurai wanted us to change his neutral B. I hope you guys will like the new move.)
Mewtwo (he was one of the last characters we had to do. His change are mostly like in Melee, and his ultrasmash is a strong psych move. He said making it a transformation would be too predictable and steal the uniquness from Bowser and Wario)
Poketrainer (despite making some tweeks to the movesets, the only true change is that the stamina system was removed. Sakurai felt it may be too restricting for people who want to master one certain Pokemon)
Pichu (he was easy to implement, as we based most of its moveset on Pikachu. Sakurai said Pichu would only take a minimal ammount of time to make and it would make some people happy to see this one again)

DonkeyKong (he is super strong now)
Diddey + Dixie (we changed his banana move with some new feature called partner swap. Here you can switch between Diddey or Dixie , kinda similar to the Poketrainer. Sakurai also mentioned that he wanted to include Dixie in Brawl already, but due to time problems caused by the Sonic debacle, she wasn't included)
KingKRool (Sakurai took this character from the popularity votes. I was very suprised he was so highly wanted, as most of us thought he was already forgotten)

Yoshi (When I asked Sakurai why he didn't reveil Yoshi yet, he laughed about how the other dragon keeps him hostage until this other dragon is shown. Most of his moves weren't changed a bit)
Magic Koopa (Another nice character with a unique theme. He is a summoner, similar to King Dedede, but mostly relies on his magic and teleportationskills instead of physical combat. Sakurai says he want to make an Event Match similar to the ending of Yoshi's Island with him).

Wario (his sidesmash can now be charged up, kinda like Ike's side special attack.)

Samus (she is powered up, visual wise.)
Without Suit Samus (it's easier now to lose the suit. You only need to downtaunt normaly. And she resemebles more the Samus from Other M)
Ridley (He was a big problem to implement at first. A really huge one. And Sakurai said he won't show Yoshi to the public until Ridley is 100% finished.)

Pit (I guess I don't need to say much to Pit, except that the new final smash isn't final yet.)
Paluntena (She has Pit's old ultrasmash, and she has very weird set of moves. Totally Sakuraistyle. But she is so awesome, I can't wait for the fanpics of her to come out.)

Fox (Not much has changed, but he got slightly buffed in his speed.)
Falco (no longer has a Landmaster, as Sakurai always said he personaly prefers the air, so we gave him an Airwing. He also uses a rocket launcher as a side B, Sakurai wanted to make Falco more ranged oriented while Fox should stay a Melee fighter.)
Wolf (We are still thinking what kind of FinalSmash to give him. For the rest, many moves have changed to make him more different from Falco and Fox)

Kirby (Sakurai talked about giving him an instantwin Combo, but laughed after that. His Stoneform does more damage now and comes way quicker on the ground. And we still haven't done any of his hats)
Metaknight (Sakurai said that people claimed he was way too powerful in Brawl. Yet we left his moveset without changes, since Sakurai liked the idea of having an overpowered monster character)
King Dedede (Everytime when Sakurai plays with him in his testmatches, he laughs as he hears his own voice the whole time. Dedede's Chargehammer was improved, making it a shieldbreaking move.)

Olimar (We decided to reduce his Pikmincount to 3, and to alter some of his moves. His recoverymove includes the Air-Pikmins, for example)

CaptainFalcon (FalconPunch now breaks shields on hit, and his knee hit is a bit easier to hit again)

Marth (Not much to say. Broken as always, and Sakurai gave him more buffs since he often loses with him against other developers)
Roy (People complained about his abscence in Brawl, so Sakurai included him and made him a mix of Marth and Ike, at least speedwise. He has some changes to his original moveset, which are still tweeked, though.
Ike (The hardhitter remained mostly the same. He is a very beginnerfriendly character and should stay like that.)
Tharja (This one was suggested from Intelligent Systems™ as it was their favourite character of their newest game in the series. As we already have 3 swordfighters, we welcomed a female Blackmage. But she is also using a sword for some moves, to make her kinda like a female Ganondorf, with more focus on magic.)

Ness (Sakurai mentioned a glitch from Melee, which we had to purposely reimplement for the tournament gamers. He wasn't changed much, except for his standart-B which is now a move Ness can use in his original games)
Lucas (his recoverymove was changed to make him less similar to Ness, as well as his Ultrasmash, which is now PK Love.)
Man with Mask (Sakurai wanted one villian from the Mother series to include since he loves Mother 3 so much, Porky and Man with Mask were on the list. Including Porky was a bit troublesome, as he was way too big in his robot and there isn't enough space on the disk for two "too big" characters, he decided to include Man with Mask. He is still in development with his moveset.
Important is, he said nobody expects a third Mother character, that's the mainreason why he wants to include one.)

Game&Watch (he has his old Neutral Air move from Melee, his Recovery now gives him twice as much height as in Brawl, but without the gliding cape he had.)

Robot (Sakurai wasn't sure at first to include him again, as many people disliked his addition in Brawl. But then we suggested a Robot model with Ridley parts, in order to make people like him now. His laser has one additional "charge", which is even stronger than the best charge in Brawl.)

IceClimbers (we had some problems with Nana Ai on the 3DS at first, as in 4player matches with 4 IceClimbers it was kinda... I don't want to get reminded how much work it was to get it done. But now it works, so don't worry.)

Little Mac (Sakurai wanted another Retrocharacter, and made another decision between Takumaru and Little Mac. Sakurai reminded himself, saying I need characters who bring something unique to the roster, and as we already had many swordusers, we decided to use Little Mac. He is a very fast combo character with nearly no knockback on his non-smash moves)

Takumaru (one weak later, when we nearly finished Little Mac, Sakurai nearly destroyed our door after he asked how far we are with Takumaru.
When we told him that we decided to include Little Mac, Sakurai made the scariest laugh of his life, and dragged one of my team members to his office. My teammember was seen around 5 weeks later, when we finished Little Mac AND Takumaru's movesets and character model. That was really scary.)

Wii Fit Trainer (I cried when I read that name for the first time. But Sakurai's laugh was too serious for a normal joke attempt. Overall, she is pretty balanced.)

Villager (Sakurai said he wanted another character which could break all fake rosters pre-E3. Since he feared that people might guess Miss Fit, he remembered saying that Villager wouldn't fit for a SmashBros game. He changed his mind and gave him one of the most creative movesets I ever saw.
Villagers Ultrasmash was inspired by a Movie with Nicolas Cage, I guess you all know what I mean.)

Sonic (he is a very fast character, hehe)
Shadow (we were contacted by SEGA officer shortly after SmashBros for Wii U was announced. They said they want to see another Sonic character added, to show their good relationship to Nintendo. Sakurai and SEGA officer then went gambling in a pachinko casino. If Sakurai wins he will add Shadow, if he loses (aka has lost more money than SEGA officer) he will add Tails. What I have learnt from this: NEVER EVER GAMBLE WITH SAKURAI. EVERY TIME HE LAUGHS HE WILL STEAL YOUR LUCK.
Anyway, Shadow is way different from Sonic, with his teleporting moves and time slowing specials)
Megaman (if you could guess what his UltraSmash would be.. Hint: its from the Game MegaMan 3.)
Snake (I don't know what people are thinking when they say that Snake is removed. Sakurai spent so much time contacting his friend Kojima to get the rights again and to discuss changes to his moveset.)

So, we have 16 Newcomers overall, as well as 3 returning veterans from Melee, going up to 54 characters. I hope those are enough characters to keep you entertained for a long while.
Note: Sakurai is aware of the demand for Reggie, but everytime he receives an email which asks him to include Reggie, he laughs and delays SmashBros for a day. So please don't do it.

Finished or "sure to be made" Assisttrophys:

Marioseries:
Hammerbro (same as Brawl)
Lakitu (same as Brawl)
Daisy (she behaves like Waluigi from Brawl, Sakurai calls it "being enraged because another princess got in)
King Bomb Omb (throws some bomb ombs into the stage, which spawn in their activated state)
Proff E Gadd (not finished yet, but Sakurai rants about him using the pencil of koopa junior).
Birdo (shoots some eggs, can be attacked and is pretty weak)
BuuHuu (chases after one enemy, but only if that enemy doesn't look at him. The ghost instantly KO's him, but is only for around 12seconds on the field)

Zeldaseries:
Skullkid (drops something onto the stage. Something bigger than Ridley)
Happy Mask Salesman (not finished yet, he probably plays the Song of Healing, and Sakurai spoke about how he wanted Miyamoto to be in the game)
Vaati (he uses some WindMagic and shadow beams.)
Impa (fast agile character, similar to shiek)

Pokemon:
Giovanni (he either throws in one of three posible pokemon, but we aren't sure which ones yet)

Yoshi:
ShyGuy (this guy who wears a mask and attacks with a spear)

DK:
"Olaf" (that's how I call that character. It's the endboss of Tropical Freeze, whose name we didn't get to know yet)
Cranky Kong (he jumps around the field like Scrooge McDuck from the old NES game, while ranting like Resetti about how everything sucks nowadays)

StarFox:
Andross (same as in Brawl)
Crystal (we weren't sure if we should include her at all, since most of the people hate her. But then, since it's only an assist throphy, it should be fine. She attacks with her spear while riding on a dinosaur)
Slippy (spawns randomly 1 to 3 "gunlike weapons as the SuperScope or Lasergun" around him, similar to the Tingle from Brawl)

Pit:
Medusa (isn't finished yet, so I cant tell much)

Fire Emblem:
Lyndis (same as in Brawl)
Lucina (similar to Samurai Goroh)
Hector (not finished yet)

Kirby:
Knuckle Joe (same as in Brawl)
Marx (not finished yet)
Daroach (spawns many mices, kinda like King Dedede Ultrasmash)

Wario:
Kat&Anna (same as in Brawl)
Ashley (not finished yet, but I'm working on her currently. I wish Sakurai would have made her playable, she has so much potential. But I guess with the rise of female mages in the roster, she was one mage too much for him)
Captain Syrup (not finished, Sakurai thinks about her popping up in coin matches and stealing money)

Metroid Series:
Metroid (same as in Brawl)
"hunter" (one of the characters from Metroid Prime Hunters, I always forget the name)

Rest: (who are finished)
GrayFox (same as in Brawl)
Knuckles (throws some earth rocks at enemies)
Advance Wars (same as in Brawl)
Samurai Goroh (same as in Brawl)

As I said, the list isn't final yet, more are to be added. Sakurai will soon reveil another Assistthrophy on the page smashbros.com

I will talk more about SmashBros Wii U soon. Now I have to leave my office, as we are about to start with the productions of the reveil trailer for King K.Rool for February Direct.

Ashley (not finished yet, but I'm working on her currently. I wish Sakurai would have made her playable, she has so much potential. But I guess with the rise of female mages in the roster, she was one mage too much for him)

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Reminds me of how this guy leaked Greninja, Binacle, and Hawlucha a couple weeks before Pokémon X and Y's release, and claimed that he actually made the first 2 himself while Hawlucha was real, but as it turns out, he did that as a cover-up so he wouldn't get caught by GameFreak.

This is possible. The guy might have made up a ridiculous story so he isn't trace-able... as in; if one were to actually work for namco you wouldnt SAY that in your leak like the thousands of "namco workers" leaks have said, you'd risk losing your job. However if you made up some crazy story that didn't happen, it would be harder to find who actually posted the leak.

ok so it's probably fake but still i love everything that "leak" says AND now it has some credibility with the ashley assist trophy so lets hope the story is fake but the leak isn't.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hey Guys, now with Ashley's reveil, I found another old leak in this Thread which mentioned Ashley as an Assist Trophy.

I can't reveil my position, but I'm currently employed in working for the next Super Smash Bros Title for the Wii U and the 3DS.
English is not my mother language as it is japanese, so please excuse me for that in advance.

I made this account in disguise, I am using a Waluigi fanboy Avatar and trolled here and there at SmashBoards, in order to not getting noticed by the authorities at Nintendo. I also payed other people to do fake leaks, in order to make a huge mess so nobody knows which one might be true.
Sadly, none of them has the mind of a Sakurai, thus all fake leaks getting destroyed one after another.
I want to show you the current character roster, character changes and stages which are planned for the Wii U, but we aren't finished in deciding which stages should be used in the 3DS Version yet. Regarding Assist Trophies, most of them are usually done late, so they are also not finalized.
I am doing this in order to secretly hype you guys, so SmashBros will be even more succesfull and help with getting the sales for the Wii U up.

Characters:

Sakurai, despite ranting at the start of the development that simply doing a character roster of 50 and calling it the day wouldn't be enough, doesn't mean that you have to expect only a depressive small number of newcomer. After all, this is what makes SmashBros sell the most, if you get what I mean.
Now, with also Rosalina shown, you can guess that Sakurai made weird character choices so far for the fourth installment.

Mario (he and Luigi have a Doc costume, which also changes the sound and visuals of the fireballs to a pill. Sakurai initially planned to make
Dr Mario a seperate character like in Melee, but changed his mind as this is less time consuming)
Luigi (see Mario, but his FinalSmash got changed to some kind of vacuum cleaner)
Bowser (most changes to his moveset were already shown. I think he is a pretty good character now. His Ultrasmash got changed so he can be knocked by strong attacks, but he has way more weight and attackpower himself so fighting him isn't a wise idea)
Peach (Her turnips have more different visuals, like in the Super Mario Bros 2 /Doki Doki panic game. Sakurai ranted that he would have changed the normal B attack if the mushroomhat guy was a playable character in SmashBros, and laughed a bit scary.)
Rosalina (when Sakurai mentioned her first, I was as much suprised as you, I can tell. Sakurai spent most of the time on working for a good moveset on this character, as she is rather complex)
Waluigi (I have to admit, he is my favourite character from those who are 100% finished. For this character, he made the whole team think of moveset ideas from the Mario Party and Sports games. He has many suprises on his sleeve, swimming in the air and using "cheat"like moves are some of them)

Link (his boomerang got changed. he now uses something new, which will Sakurai show in January to the public with a picture)
Zelda&Shiek (she keeps her twilight princess look. Nearly nothing changed, despite some balance changes to make her a "bit" stronger.)
ToonLink (he keeps the boomerang. Sakurai is also thinking if he gives YoungLink a glide with the deku-leaf, a thing which Aonuma suggested when he was visiting us)
Ganondorf (He now uses a sword, but with only a few of his attacks. Sakurai felt very guilty to change him at first, but the result made him proud. Some popular moves like his DownAir and Upsmash stayed the same, but his special attacks were all changed)
Tingle (this character is the one I liked the most. Despite the big hate around him, Sakurai made Tingle a fun and tricky character with his a unique Ruby system. This character uses the ballon a lot, allowing him to be longer in the air than peach.)

Purin (I'm not sure how she is called in english, I mean this floaty ballon pokemon which is way better than in Brawl. Sakurai decided to make the Down B stronger again)
Lucario (with the inclusion of Mewtwo, Sakurai wanted us to change his neutral B. I hope you guys will like the new move.)
Mewtwo (he was one of the last characters we had to do. His change are mostly like in Melee, and his ultrasmash is a strong psych move. He said making it a transformation would be too predictable and steal the uniquness from Bowser and Wario)
Poketrainer (despite making some tweeks to the movesets, the only true change is that the stamina system was removed. Sakurai felt it may be too restricting for people who want to master one certain Pokemon)
Pichu (he was easy to implement, as we based most of its moveset on Pikachu. Sakurai said Pichu would only take a minimal ammount of time to make and it would make some people happy to see this one again)

Diddey + Dixie (we changed his banana move with some new feature called partner swap. Here you can switch between Diddey or Dixie , kinda similar to the Poketrainer. Sakurai also mentioned that he wanted to include Dixie in Brawl already, but due to time problems caused by the Sonic debacle, she wasn't included)
KingKRool (Sakurai took this character from the popularity votes. I was very suprised he was so highly wanted, as most of us thought he was already forgotten)

Yoshi (When I asked Sakurai why he didn't reveil Yoshi yet, he laughed about how the other dragon keeps him hostage until this other dragon is shown. Most of his moves weren't changed a bit)
Magic Koopa (Another nice character with a unique theme. He is a summoner, similar to King Dedede, but mostly relies on his magic and teleportationskills instead of physical combat. Sakurai says he want to make an Event Match similar to the ending of Yoshi's Island with him).

Wario (his sidesmash can now be charged up, kinda like Ike's side special attack.)

Without Suit Samus (it's easier now to lose the suit. You only need to downtaunt normaly. And she resemebles more the Samus from Other M)
Ridley (He was a big problem to implement at first. A really huge one. And Sakurai said he won't show Yoshi to the public until Ridley is 100% finished.)

Pit (I guess I don't need to say much to Pit, except that the new final smash isn't final yet.)
Paluntena (She has Pit's old ultrasmash, and she has very weird set of moves. Totally Sakuraistyle. But she is so awesome, I can't wait for the fanpics of her to come out.)

Falco (no longer has a Landmaster, as Sakurai always said he personaly prefers the air, so we gave him an Airwing. He also uses a rocket launcher as a side B, Sakurai wanted to make Falco more ranged oriented while Fox should stay a Melee fighter.)
Wolf (We are still thinking what kind of FinalSmash to give him. For the rest, many moves have changed to make him more different from Falco and Fox)

Kirby (Sakurai talked about giving him an instantwin Combo, but laughed after that. His Stoneform does more damage now and comes way quicker on the ground. And we still haven't done any of his hats)
Metaknight (Sakurai said that people claimed he was way too powerful in Brawl. Yet we left his moveset without changes, since Sakurai liked the idea of having an overpowered monster character)
King Dedede (Everytime when Sakurai plays with him in his testmatches, he laughs as he hears his own voice the whole time. Dedede's Chargehammer was improved, making it a shieldbreaking move.)

Olimar (We decided to reduce his Pikmincount to 3, and to alter some of his moves. His recoverymove includes the Air-Pikmins, for example)

CaptainFalcon (FalconPunch now breaks shields on hit, and his knee hit is a bit easier to hit again)

Marth (Not much to say. Broken as always, and Sakurai gave him more buffs since he often loses with him against other developers)
Roy (People complained about his abscence in Brawl, so Sakurai included him and made him a mix of Marth and Ike, at least speedwise. He has some changes to his original moveset, which are still tweeked, though.
Ike (The hardhitter remained mostly the same. He is a very beginnerfriendly character and should stay like that.)
Tharja (This one was suggested from Intelligent Systems™ as it was their favourite character of their newest game in the series. As we already have 3 swordfighters, we welcomed a female Blackmage. But she is also using a sword for some moves, to make her kinda like a female Ganondorf, with more focus on magic.)

Ness (Sakurai mentioned a glitch from Melee, which we had to purposely reimplement for the tournament gamers. He wasn't changed much, except for his standart-B which is now a move Ness can use in his original games)
Lucas (his recoverymove was changed to make him less similar to Ness, as well as his Ultrasmash, which is now PK Love.)
Man with Mask (Sakurai wanted one villian from the Mother series to include since he loves Mother 3 so much, Porky and Man with Mask were on the list. Including Porky was a bit troublesome, as he was way too big in his robot and there isn't enough space on the disk for two "too big" characters, he decided to include Man with Mask. He is still in development with his moveset.
Important is, he said nobody expects a third Mother character, that's the mainreason why he wants to include one.)

Game&Watch (he has his old Neutral Air move from Melee, his Recovery now gives him twice as much height as in Brawl, but without the gliding cape he had.)

Robot (Sakurai wasn't sure at first to include him again, as many people disliked his addition in Brawl. But then we suggested a Robot model with Ridley parts, in order to make people like him now. His laser has one additional "charge", which is even stronger than the best charge in Brawl.)

IceClimbers (we had some problems with Nana Ai on the 3DS at first, as in 4player matches with 4 IceClimbers it was kinda... I don't want to get reminded how much work it was to get it done. But now it works, so don't worry.)

Little Mac (Sakurai wanted another Retrocharacter, and made another decision between Takumaru and Little Mac. Sakurai reminded himself, saying I need characters who bring something unique to the roster, and as we already had many swordusers, we decided to use Little Mac. He is a very fast combo character with nearly no knockback on his non-smash moves)

Takumaru (one weak later, when we nearly finished Little Mac, Sakurai nearly destroyed our door after he asked how far we are with Takumaru.
When we told him that we decided to include Little Mac, Sakurai made the scariest laugh of his life, and dragged one of my team members to his office. My teammember was seen around 5 weeks later, when we finished Little Mac AND Takumaru's movesets and character model. That was really scary.)

Wii Fit Trainer (I cried when I read that name for the first time. But Sakurai's laugh was too serious for a normal joke attempt. Overall, she is pretty balanced.)

Villager (Sakurai said he wanted another character which could break all fake rosters pre-E3. Since he feared that people might guess Miss Fit, he remembered saying that Villager wouldn't fit for a SmashBros game. He changed his mind and gave him one of the most creative movesets I ever saw.
Villagers Ultrasmash was inspired by a Movie with Nicolas Cage, I guess you all know what I mean.)

Shadow (we were contacted by SEGA officer shortly after SmashBros for Wii U was announced. They said they want to see another Sonic character added, to show their good relationship to Nintendo. Sakurai and SEGA officer then went gambling in a pachinko casino. If Sakurai wins he will add Shadow, if he loses (aka has lost more money than SEGA officer) he will add Tails. What I have learnt from this: NEVER EVER GAMBLE WITH SAKURAI. EVERY TIME HE LAUGHS HE WILL STEAL YOUR LUCK.
Anyway, Shadow is way different from Sonic, with his teleporting moves and time slowing specials)
Megaman (if you could guess what his UltraSmash would be.. Hint: its from the Game MegaMan 3.)
Snake (I don't know what people are thinking when they say that Snake is removed. Sakurai spent so much time contacting his friend Kojima to get the rights again and to discuss changes to his moveset.)

So, we have 16 Newcomers overall, as well as 3 returning veterans from Melee, going up to 54 characters. I hope those are enough characters to keep you entertained for a long while.
Note: Sakurai is aware of the demand for Reggie, but everytime he receives an email which asks him to include Reggie, he laughs and delays SmashBros for a day. So please don't do it.

Marioseries:
Lakitu (same as Brawl)
Daisy (she behaves like Waluigi from Brawl, Sakurai calls it "being enraged because another princess got in)
King Bomb Omb (throws some bomb ombs into the stage, which spawn in their activated state)
Proff E Gadd (not finished yet, but Sakurai rants about him using the pencil of koopa junior).
BuuHuu (chases after one enemy, but only if that enemy doesn't look at him. The ghost instantly KO's him, but is only for around 12seconds on the field)

Zeldaseries:
Happy Mask Salesman (not finished yet, he probably plays the Song of Healing, and Sakurai spoke about how he wanted Miyamoto to be in the game)

Pokemon:
Giovanni (he either throws in one of three posible pokemon, but we aren't sure which ones yet)

Yoshi:

DK:
"Olaf" (that's how I call that character. It's the endboss of Tropical Freeze, whose name we didn't get to know yet)
Cranky Kong (he jumps around the field like Scrooge McDuck from the old NES game, while ranting like Resetti about how everything sucks nowadays)

StarFox:
Crystal (we weren't sure if we should include her at all, since most of the people hate her. But then, since it's only an assist throphy, it should be fine. She attacks with her spear while riding on a dinosaur)
Slippy (spawns randomly 1 to 3 "gunlike weapons as the SuperScope or Lasergun" around him, similar to the Tingle from Brawl)

Pit:

Fire Emblem:

Kirby:
Marx (not finished yet)

Wario:
Captain Syrup (not finished, Sakurai thinks about her popping up in coin matches and stealing money)

Metroid Series:
"hunter" (one of the characters from Metroid Prime Hunters, I always forget the name)

As I said, the list isn't final yet, more are to be added. Sakurai will soon reveil another Assistthrophy on the page smashbros.com

I will talk more about SmashBros Wii U soon. Now I have to leave my office, as we are about to start with the productions of the reveil trailer for King K.Rool for February Direct.
His comment on Takamaru was disturbing yet hilarious.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Ness (Sakurai mentioned a glitch from Melee, which we had to purposely reimplement for the tournament gamers.)

This is SO wrong...

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Oh also, something about his Ness comment bugs me.

He mentioned that his standard special was changed into something Ness used from the original games, but ironically PK Flash is the only special Ness uses in Smash that he was actually able to use in Earthbound. Seems pretty weird that they replaced the only move that made sense for Ness to have.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Marioseries:
Lakitu (same as Brawl)

Zeldaseries:

Pokemon:

Yoshi:

DK:

StarFox:

Pit:

Fire Emblem:

Kirby:
Marx (not finished yet)

Wario:

Metroid Series:

Good lord, I really hope this one isn't true. Not only do we get 2 sonic characters, but Thajra is our FE newcomer? I'd take Corn over her any day.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Characters:

Marioseries:
Lakitu (same as Brawl)

Zeldaseries:

Pokemon:

Yoshi:

DK:

StarFox:

Pit:

Fire Emblem:

Kirby:
Marx (not finished yet)

Wario:

Metroid Series:

When was this "leak" posted?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
http://postimg.org/image/58352ycz7/

Just spotted this on /v/, what do we think, are the Yoshi and Mewtwo pic from anywhere?

Thought it could be fake because of character positions but the original E For All demo of brawl has characters all over the place.
Yeah Yoshi looks a little off to me. I guess I'll wait and see if anybody can find any potential artworks those pics of Yoshi and Mewtwo might have been taken of.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
http://postimg.org/image/58352ycz7/

Just spotted this on /v/, what do we think, are the Yoshi and Mewtwo pic from anywhere?

Thought it could be fake because of character positions but the original E For All demo of brawl has characters all over the place.
Yoshi uses this artwork. It's normally used for promotional content and it wasn't used to promote any game.

I'll see if I can find Mewtwo's artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom