• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I didn't even know that was a thing. I mean, I guess with the Internet it's that really that surprising. But, still... why?
A better question is why not. People get too worked up over NSFW content, I get the social taboo, but still.

The childish side of me who loves Schadenfreude hopes Mewtwo will have its female voice.
I actually want it because I honestly prefer it. People are bagging on FemTwo and praising OldTwo because nostalgia.

Even though I watched the first Pokemon movie as a kid (a lot), I don't seem to have the same nostalgia as most. Mewtwo just seems like the typical "dark, edgy clone of a good character," Shadow and Dark Pit come to mind. And people hate Pittoo.

Not to say that I dislike them (I enjoy Dark Pit and even Shadow to an extent), but FemTwo is more interesting. Also, internet.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A better question is why not. People get too worked up over NSFW content, I get the social taboo, but still.
Well for one, there's always that one piece (life the aforementioned remix) that make you wonder why it's even a thing. And second, why we haven't gone on to make even better works. Like my pitch for a Street Fighter game where people shoot crap from their orifices.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
*Views Tumblr*
*NSFW*
. . .
*Closes window*
*Deletes search history*

Could you put a disclaimer next time?
Oh, and post anything there that's actually safe for work. . .
Oh. Damn. I'm quite sorry about that. :x All of the nsfw posts on that account are tagged as such, and I have a plug in that blocks such, so I didn't think to realize that. Sorryyyyyyy.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
There is no such thing as Femtwo, its mewto and will always be just mewtwo. Just because the changed does not mean its female now, it ****ing has no gender

Brazil is a weeeeird place
Not weird.
Horrible? Yes.
But not very weird.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wasn't dark pit actually a parody of edgelords?
Sort of. If it wasn't for the other characters poking fun at him, I wouldn't have thought so. Otherwise, he seems like a straight forward attempt at the "brooding rival" archetype. Though he's one of the least annoying of these if you ask me.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Knuckles learns a "great" news.
It wasn't that great.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Brazil? Look up Los Nuevos Adventuros De Megaman and you'll get a good idea what I know about Brazil.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Brazil? Look up Los Nuevos Adventuros De Megaman and you'll get a good idea what I know about Brazil.
But the title is in spanish...
We speak portuguese here...
Also, **** this "Brazil speaks spanish and has nothing but Carnaval and hot women" stereotype.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But the title is in spanish...
We speak portuguese here...
Also, **** this "Brazil speaks spanish and has nothing but Carnaval and hot women" stereotype.
Adventure in spanish is aventura, not adventuros, that's portuguese.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Shadow isn't even an clone of Sonic...
You're right, clearly Sonic is the faker hedgehog. Oh god the plot of that game.
But it does kinda fit. He's moody, has a tragic backstory, it all fits.
"Uhg, these humans created me. I must go do terrible things with my angst."
Mewtwo doesn't have a tragic backstory and he is not "moody".
Created by humans to be an ultimate being of some sort:
Mewtwo. Check.
Shadow. Check.

Made from a "good" being and/or strongly resembles a good guy:
Mewtwo. Check.
Shadow. Check.

Went to the dark side because humans:
Yep.

Ended up seeing the error of their ways and turning somewhat good in the end:
Oh come on, it's in the bloody script.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Adventure in spanish is aventura, not adventuros, that's portuguese.
No. I am brazilian myself and "adventure" translates to "aventura". Same with spanish.
But I am SURE that title is not in portuguese. I know my own language.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeah, that blog is pretty funny, but also quite disturbing as it showcases the dark side of the fanfic section...
as in, some writers there write fics of the characters farting or pooping, and there's some vore too. And so help me, if any of you post the pics quoting the farting ones, I, as this thread's official Dante from the Devil May Cry series, will have to go Devil Trigger on you.:demon:

:troll:

D

Deleted member

"Uhg, these humans created me. I must go do terrible things with my angst."
Dub Mewtwo: "Humans created me to be their slave. They deserve death."
Sub Mewtwo: "Humans created me without a purpose. I must prove to the world my life has meaning."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And now for something different.
upload_2015-2-26_15-24-4.png

Edit:

This is a thing that happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom