• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
For some reason, I can't stop listening to this. Help me.
I hate playing that remix it because it have the most annoying mini games in it, rhythm rally and lock step. But it's not as bad as remix 10. -_-'

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I hate playing that remix it because it have the most annoying mini games in it, rhythm rally and lock step. But it's not as bad as remix 10. -_-'
Remix 10... I only know that song because once I accidentally watched r34 of it. -.-
Catchy tune, though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Nah guys, I think Elektross is still OP.
Ah yes, Mega Rayquaza. And admittedly it wouldn't be that bad if only they went the typical Mega route. But nope! We had to give him an extra item slot. Because that always works well!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
There is no such thing as Femtwo, its mewto and will always be just mewtwo. Just because the changed does not mean its female now, it ****ing has no gender
You know what I mean, the one with a female voice. Rule 34 doesn't care if you have no gender anyway.

Besides, technically FemTwo is a completely different Mewtwo from the original, and in the anime, legendaries can lay eggs, unlike in the games, so they may very well have genders in it. I'm just joking about FemTwo for Smash. Except the voice, do want.
I thought your main was Robotic Captain King Mr. PAC-RaysnakessimarbyshulinkandorzeldeikutenobinTwo Hunt Operating Buddy & Watch-MAN & Pikmin
Some might just tell me to main the random button, but I've honestly never used it once in Smash 4. Not even for CPUs.

I actually should play Duck Hunt more, but I think Shulk is somehow making his way above him as my "proper" main.

...I've never given up on a main before, so I don't know what to do...
Remix 10... I only know that song because once I accidentally watched r34 of it. -.-
Catchy tune, though.
That video was trippy as hell and the animation was quite well done. Not my cup of tea, but still enjoyable.

Strofirko

Smash Master
But why did they lose their cool for then Defending DLC? Unless that hate having to pay for extra stuff which I understand
The answer is:
Popular youtuber.
When these two words enter on the field,endless hours of internet wars will happen.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Did we forget to mention this ***** can still hold an item? Because he can still do that ****.
But he has weaknesses.
Eelektross doesn't and he can also hold an item.

Eelektross is better than M-Rayquaza, confirmed.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ah yes, Mega Rayquaza. And admittedly it wouldn't be that bad if only they went the typical Mega route. But nope! We had to give him an extra item slot. Because that always works well!
What I'm wondering;
Since you don't really need a Mega Stone for Rayquaza, is it possible to have another Mega Evolver (like Lucario) along with Rayquaza and Mega Evolve them both in the same battle?
Because that'd be the most OP ****.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But he has weaknesses.
Eelektross doesn't and he can also hold an item.

Eelektross is better than M-Rayquaza, confirmed.
But Delta Stream reduces of all the Flying type weaknesses, doesn't it? So Ice only does 2x. Still OP.

What I'm wondering;
Since you don't really need a Mega Stone for Rayquaza, is it possible to have another Mega Evolver (like Lucario) along with Rayquaza and Mega Evolve them both in the same battle?
You can't. Only one Mega per team can be used in battle. You'll have to pick one or the other.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What I'm wondering;
I have no idea (since I haven't played Pokemon in a long time), but I hope to God that's not the case.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But Delta Stream reduces of all the Flying type weaknesses, doesn't it? So Ice only does 2x. Still OP.
You can't. Only one Mega per team can be used in battle. You'll have to pick one or the other.
Well, we all know what happened when Mega Rayquaza was in :

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what I mean, the one with a female voice. Rule 34 doesn't care if you have no gender anyway.

Besides, technically FemTwo is a completely different Mewtwo from the original, and in the anime, legendaries can lay eggs, unlike in the games, so they may very well have genders in it. I'm just joking about FemTwo for Smash. Except the voice, do want.

Some might just tell me to main the random button, but I've honestly never used it once in Smash 4. Not even for CPUs.

I actually should play Duck Hunt more, but I think Shulk is somehow making his way above him as my "proper" main.

...I've never given up on a main before, so I don't know what to do...

That video was trippy as hell and the animation was quite well done. Not my cup of tea, but still enjoyable.
Female Mewtwo? Well, I do know Mewtwo is genderless, but I never saw such thing. Then again, I don't know much about Pokémon.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Female Mewtwo? Well, I do know Mewtwo is genderless, but I never saw such thing. Then again, I don't know much about Pokémon.
I had no idea what people were talking about either, so I looked into it. The latest Pokemon movie has a Mewtwo with a female voice, and people apparently dread the idea of it possibly getting in Smash. I think it's absolutely smashing, myself.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"Male" Mewtwo; Mewtwo Strikes Back
"Female" Mewtwo; Genesect kills Dennis again (that darn Zebra always dies) and Mewtwo is fed up with his ****

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I didn't even know that was a thing. I mean, I guess with the Internet it's that really that surprising. But, still... why?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I had no idea what people were talking about either, so I looked into it. The latest Pokemon movie has a Mewtwo with a female voice, and people apparently dread the idea of it possibly getting in Smash. I think it's absolutely smashing, myself.
The childish side of me who loves Schadenfreude hopes Mewtwo will have its female voice.

I didn't even know that was a thing. I mean, I guess with the Internet it's that really that surprising. But, still... why?
Like you said yourself, because Internet.

Last edited:

Soul.

who wouldn't want a Pokémon with more power than Arceus

D

Deleted member

I'll take Mewtwo with a feminine voice if she's voiced by Cristina Vee in English and Chiwa Saitou in Japanese.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just as expected, I knew there are still some people scared of having a female voiced Mewtwo in Smash. :troll:

I hope whoever voice him still retains that cold and calculating nature that his Melee voice had. And one more thing before study economics, he better be less floaty and more useful unlike his Melee counterpart.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Views Tumblr*
*NSFW*
. . .
*Closes window*
*Deletes search history*

Could you put a disclaimer next time?
Oh, and post anything there that's actually safe for work. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom