• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Luigi is pissed about Disney for some reason.

What's new here ?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Sonic is really going downhill. The tumblr zone will end him for sure.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be off the topic for a sec, I've been inspired by all these crappy fics and considering trying to make the worst fanfic I could possibly imagine. Should I?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
To be off the topic for a sec, I've been inspired by all these crappy fics and considering trying to make the worst fanfic I could possibly imagine. Should I?
As long as it doesn't involve fetishizing bodily functions, go for it.

I think Mr. Fart Fetish guy is here on Smashboards, there's only one person who ships Palutena x Popo and that's him. He posted that (thankfully no farts tho) in the Shipping Thread

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
As long as it doesn't involve fetishizing bodily functions, go for it.

I think Mr. Fart Fetish guy is here on Smashboards, there's only one person who ships Palutena x Popo and that's him. He posted that (thankfully no farts tho) in the Shipping Thread
don't know who he is, but really don't want to know.

D

Deleted member

Sonic is really going downhill. The tumblr zone will end him for sure.
Ehh, people will be happy because it's just Classic Sonic. They won't really care for Tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Palutena was pretty fine looking in her trailer. Then it switches over to her in the Sm4sh engine, and she became ugly. Disappointed. I might get hate because of this.
Nah, people still call her a "lol wa" despite her looking dull

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The only time I ever did any "shipping" was with the characters in Awakening. I was disappointed that I couldn't pair Stahl and Kellam or Nowi and Tharja, but "family friendly." Maybe in that new Fire Emblem coming out. :troll:

don't know who he is, but really don't want to know.
:4wario2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom