• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
She's not listed on the Staff members list, though. Odd.

In other words, he couldn't accept different opinions. Can't really have any sort of respect for those sort of people, to be honest...
Well she is still friends with other people who were pro-net neutrality...I guess it's because I haven't really been in contact on top of disagreeing on that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well she is still friends with other people who were pro-net neutrality...I guess it's because I haven't really been in contact on top of disagreeing on that.
Maybe she just didn't like you in the first place, to be blunt
She's not listed on the Staff members list, though. Odd.
I would say it is a glitch seeing how the site crashed hard a momet ago

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Just to clarify:

Yes, I did retire as a Moderator, but I have my reasons. I fear that I'll no longer be able to serve this community as a Mod due to an upcoming treatment I have regarding a brain tumor. I am unsure about how it is going to go and the effects it may have on me, so I figured it would be best to step down now.
My intent is to come back once I get healthy, but for now, I'll be gone indefinitely.

To the welcoming committee, I thank you for continuing to welcome all of the new users that come through daily. I haven't been able to greet as many as I'd like to as of late, but please, keep up the good work there. I love how much that forum has grown over time - it's important to me :p

To everyone, I've enjoyed chatting about various subjects with you all throughout my time here. I've definitely had my fair share of laughs and made some pretty nice friends. Keep this community positive and I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. You'll be missed.

Well, I've said my piece, so farewell for now.

Nujabes for everyone

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well maybe not as bad as TUMBLR makes it out to be but lets just hope the FDA doesn't decide you only get to see certain sites for god knows what reason. If they do do that, I hope my math homework site is untouched lol
Wait, net neutrality can let the FDA decide what sites we see? I thought it was the opposite...why is it called net neutrality then?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think that [Mother 3] is the better game.
You have no idea how much I agree. Although the Pigmask's Leader really loses most of its impact if you haven't played EarthBound.
Good to see that I'm not the only one here who loves this game. :)

Did you guys see this?

Mother 4 looks really amazing! It feels like Itoi is working with them in some way. The Mother 4 team is truly inspired and commited. Also those level up jingles are incredible!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just to clarify:

Yes, I did retire as a Moderator, but I have my reasons. I fear that I'll no longer be able to serve this community as a Mod due to an upcoming treatment I have regarding a brain tumor. I am unsure about how it is going to go and the effects it may have on me, so I figured it would be best to step down now.
My intent is to come back once I get healthy, but for now, I'll be gone indefinitely.

To the welcoming committee, I thank you for continuing to welcome all of the new users that come through daily. I haven't been able to greet as many as I'd like to as of late, but please, keep up the good work there. I love how much that forum has grown over time - it's important to me :p

To everyone, I've enjoyed chatting about various subjects with you all throughout my time here. I've definitely had my fair share of laughs and made some pretty nice friends. Keep this community positive and I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. You'll be missed.

Nujabes for everyone

Whoa, that shocking.
I haven't know you well but I hope you pull a fatality on that tumor and get healthy soon.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, that's more reasonable.

Really need to look more about net neutrality.
Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone
Ouch. That is kind of sad. :(

I remember when you joined as a staff member. I was still a mod.

Of the few times we talked, the conversations were great.

Here's hoping things turn out better in your life. Best of luck and farewell!

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

Good luck with the treatment.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yeah, as far as I knew, big companies would be controlling and censoring the internet if there wasn't net neutrality. Now I hear the government will be censoring the internet if there is net neutrality. Or am I getting something wrong?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, as far as I knew, big companies would be controlling and censoring the internet if there wasn't net neutrality. Now I hear the government will be censoring the internet if there is net neutrality. Or am I getting something wrong?
I do not understand why big companies like Comcast want to take ownership of the internet.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, what's going on in this-
Not really. After all, you can't kill something that's already dead.
*massive flame explosion*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:salt::4sonic::salt::4sonic::salt::4sonic::salt::4sonic::salt::4darkpit:

Don't remind me. I need to live in my fantasy world a few decades longer.
And picking on Sonic isn't even cool. It's just :4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit:.

. . .sorry. It's one of my many, many, MANY berserk buttons. :salt::4sonic::salt:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

Oh wow man, I wish all the best
I hope everything turns out ok
Look forward to seeing you come back healthy
Stay positive!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So silence the criticism of course!
No wonder why they own NBC and that's going downhill. :troll:

Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

Good luck with the treatment, man. Wish you the best.

Soul.

To everyone that has Pokémon X, Y, OR, and AS, you can get the HA Johto starters now
Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

Good luck bro

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

Dude, I wish you all the best luck for everything to go well.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
To everyone that has Pokémon X, Y, OR, and AS, you can get the HA Johto starters now
But I already have them. For over a year now.

Just to clarify:

Nujabes for everyone

I wish you all the best and good luck!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
...am I the only one who isn't experiencing any site crashes?

And @ Hokori Hokori I pray everything goes well in your operation. And I'm sorry I left the Bronado Skype convo a while back. Hopefully once you recover I'll also rejoin the convo and it'll be like old times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom