• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Dragonball xenoverse was moved to release today, this is a good day!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Choose wisely.
I'd end the Sonic fandom
Seems I'm the only one here with a waifu O_O

Red button it is.

Edit: Also, no fandom really irks me that much that I'd want to well, end them. I don't take video games/internet THAT seriously, and fandoms are at its core just people that like a certain thing, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

Choose wisely.
I'd end the Sonic fandom
My Waifu wouldn't love me back, but at the same time I don't know what fandom I would end.

Probably would end the Xbox fandom, so people stop buying their stuff, they go out of buisness and Nintendo gets all of RARE's IPs back.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
@Hokori isn't a mod anymore?
wait what
how. when
I had a feeling with the mod rearrangements the other day, someone would get promoted to Super (IsmaR) and sure enough I guess someone did retire.

Did anyone else retire as well?

Soul.

I had a feeling with the mod rearrangements the other day, someone would get promoted to Super (IsmaR) and sure enough I guess someone did retire.

Did anyone else retire as well?
Modtroid is a Super Mod now what
i don't understand :(

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
This weekend is gonna be interesting, gonna have to divide my time up between Smash 4 and Xenoverse.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . . Actually, it might have been Aventuros instead of what I said.
But Los Nuevos Aventuros De Megaman is DEFINITELY Brazilian, even if the title's Spanish.

It's a good idea to look it up. Might edge a little close to NSFW for skimpy reasons, though. And there's aliens behind everything.

You'll see.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
You'd be pleasently surprised. There are plenty here with a waifu.

I'm not one of them, but some here do.
Ah ok then. But it seems none of those people are here now since I was the first to press the red button whilst admitting my presence of a waifu :redface:

I'm starting to think I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I had no idea what people were talking about either, so I looked into it. The latest Pokemon movie has a Mewtwo with a female voice, and people apparently dread the idea of it possibly getting in Smash. I think it's absolutely smashing, myself.
Ah, I see. I wouldn't mind that.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My Waifu wouldn't love me back, but at the same time I don't know what fandom I would end.

Probably would end the Xbox fandom, so people stop buying their stuff, they go out of buisness and Nintendo gets all of RARE's IPs back.
Of course, there's a catch to that. If XBox goes, so does Windows. And, thus, over 90% of all computers.

And ReactOS, the open-source Windows/Unix fusion OS, is still a puh-retty long way away.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Well, this weekend's Olympus, a huge tourney here in Clemson. I'm used to maybe 80 people at a tourney, but 200+? This'll be ridiculous.

I hope I do well this time.

Soul.

Wait, Modtroid isn't a mod anymore... I don't even
inb4 everyone is suddenly happy

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If they wanted, they could've bought Rare back long ago.

Getting Microsoft out of the game business wouldn't change that.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Forget free premiums, who's giving out free pranks?

Pink over blue any day. The only reason I'd even care for premium is more sig/avi space and custom user title.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Of course, there's a catch to that. If XBox goes, so does Windows. And, thus, over 90% of all computers.

And ReactOS, the open-source Windows/Unix fusion OS, is still a puh-retty long way away.
Not really if Microsoft goes then Windows goes, Not Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom