• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Got a powerful new PC (actually had it for a few months and never used it, didn't know it was actually capable of running Brawl until just recently) and another Brawl ISO last week. Just a few days ago a Game & Watch I ordered from eBay last week came in (cheapest one, was $20). It's the 2009 reissue of Ball. High score is currently 552.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Would any of you happen to know someone good in photoshop that works on the cheap? I need some art done and for the life of me can't make it come out the way I want to, so I figured I'd see if any of you fine folks had recommendations.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
It's true, no one ever reads rules... Honestly, rarely anyone reads anything ever...
One time I called Apple when I had a question about something in the iOS EULA (there was an unclear meaning in one of its passages concerning IPSW deliverance over LAN). The woman I got connected to was genuinely surprised that someone was actually reading the EULAs and said that she was impressed (but actually when I sign up for or install stuff, I never read the EULAs. It's all the same general message written in wordy legalese; I sometimes read EULAs when I'm bored).

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Would any of you happen to know someone good in photoshop that works on the cheap? I need some art done and for the life of me can't make it come out the way I want to, so I figured I'd see if any of you fine folks had recommendations.
I might. What kind of art are you looking to get done? Also, define cheap.

Of course, I have to admit, I'm surprised you haven't gone to Reddit for this. They're PS community is booming. You could probably find someone willing to do it there.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I might. What kind of art are you looking to get done? Also, define cheap.

Of course, I have to admit, I'm surprised you haven't gone to Reddit for this. They're PS community is booming. You could probably find someone willing to do it there.
I actually found someone awesome who volunteered, though I agree reddit would have been smart.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Wanna know what sucks? Being poor and having dreams. I really want to stream Smash 3DS but man being disabled and on a fixed income makes it insanely difficult to get the capture card AND the new computer it seems I'll have to get. I wish I new enough people to run an indiegogo...

I hate being poor :(

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Join the club...
If I get rich I seriously swear i'm just going to give money to random people to be nice. Seriously, spread the love...

I hate working 50 hours a week and still being poor.
I've been there too... It's half the reason why I'm stuck where I am now, destroyed my frail body beyond repair...

Ima win the lottery, you guys can have some cash.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Based Capps. Pulls lotto numbers like Armada pulls Stitches.
It'll totally happen!

Actually, my wife is pretty darn close to having a shot at publishers clearing house. Funny enough years ago I was at the point where it was actually 50/50 and just didn't get chosen, it was a serious bummer being THAT close.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm literally shaking... Someone just offered me a computer BETTER then the one I was getting for like half the price that I know in trade for my dreamcast...

Maybe being a nice guy got me some karma... DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE! DISNEY AND THAT CRICKET WERE RIGHT!!!

Last edited:

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
I'm literally shaking... Someone just offered me a computer BETTER then the one I was getting for like half the price that I know in trade for my dreamcast...

Maybe being a nice guy got me some karma... DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE! DISNEY AND THAT CRICKET WERE RIGHT!!!
So...the Jews really are a damned people?

OH! You mean the dream thing. YEAH!

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Many of my friends are jews. Don't be that guy man.
On another note, about a week ago summer started for me. 3 months of doing absolutely nothing except sit at my desk and type and read and all that jazz! Huzzah!!!... Seriously, who says that anymore.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Many of my friends are jews. Don't be that guy man.
On another note, about a week ago summer started for me. 3 months of doing absolutely nothing except sit at my desk and type and read and all that jazz! Huzzah!!!... Seriously, who says that anymore.
I'm not that guy. Walt Disney was that guy.

Also, I say "all that jazz" more than you'd expect. I also like "All that cal".
Thanks, Anthony Burgess.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
I'm not that guy. Walt Disney was that guy.

Also, I say "all that jazz" more than you'd expect. I also like "All that cal".
Thanks, Anthony Burgess.
Thank heaven there is at least one other soul in this partially soulless universe who knows the good catchphrases that are overshadowed by stuff like "that is cool."

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is going to sound strange, but I just realized the "Character" whom I'm playing at this point in my life can be summed up as Black Wargreymon

I am currently a tinman archetype character

Top Bottom