• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Maybe being a nice guy got me some karma... DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE! DISNEY AND THAT CRICKET WERE RIGHT!!!
Seems to be the opposite for me. 95% of the time, I wind up getting the short end of the stick.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's a difference between nice and submissive

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not much! I just passed a drug test, which is nice.
I remember when my friend got hair tested and they took a bleached hair by accident and he passed.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I'm a vegetarian athiest who dislikes rich people and republicans. Looking for a hot teenaged girlfriend.

What I'm lacking is a Wii U. I've wanted that thing ever since it came out and I'm incapable of making money, so I have to rely on holidays or birthdays. The free download code from Mario Kart 8 makes me want it even more, but I don't come from rich people.

I blame the republicans.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
Everyone call me Booster for now. The name was some random thing off the top of my head. I am a core gamer, learning to hack my Wii (Not getting the help I need cause people don't respond or the videos are too confusing), and I need some friends on here. Everyone on here seems to be friendly Unlike the cocksuckers on Serebii and I think it's time I try to integrate with the community. Why Integrate? Cause that word is cool.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm a vegetarian athiest who dislikes rich people and republicans. Looking for a hot teenaged girlfriend.

What I'm lacking is a Wii U. I've wanted that thing ever since it came out and I'm incapable of making money, so I have to rely on holidays or birthdays. The free download code from Mario Kart 8 makes me want it even more, but I don't come from rich people.

I blame the republicans.
You hate rich people because you don't have money

And you REALLY think democrats are innocent and pure? And not just as much blood sucking leeches?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Everyone call me Booster for now. The name was some random thing off the top of my head. I am a core gamer, learning to hack my Wii (Not getting the help I need cause people don't respond or the videos are too confusing), and I need some friends on here. Everyone on here seems to be friendly Unlike the **********s on Serebii and I think it's time I try to integrate with the community. Why Integrate? Cause that word is cool.
What do you need help with?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Despite Digimon having characters dealing with the same existential problems as me, somehow the answers they came up with didn't exactly help me

What you know. Children's show doesn't have all the answers to life, the universe, and everything

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Despite Digimon having characters dealing with the same existential problems as me, somehow the answers they came up with didn't exactly help me

What you know. Children's show doesn't have all the answers to life, the universe, and everything
Are you questioning your existence, or...?

Twewy

Smash Lord
The best thing about being done with school is the fact I can stay home and watch MST3K all day.

Meredy

The Busterina
I'm Meredyse. I'm an Australian melee Peach main, and I'm a transwoman. Enjoy knowing more about me than most of my family knows. ^-^

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Okay, this is driving me insane. What's with the "Pranked!" thing?
Users with Premium accounts can Prank someone to make their username Purple.

i believe it lasts for a month.

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's the best online community I've ever been a part of. It's not some "cool kids club" at all. If it wasn't for the BRoom, I would have left this site years ago.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Magenta is a primary color in printing so I'm well aware of Magenta

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Heck yeah, BRoom admissions! Apply if you haven't already.
I really hope they approve my submission. When do I get the results back? How long does someone stay a member?

Last edited:
Top Bottom