• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I thought the boards could be a bit more friendly so here it is! Just plop a description of you and meet peeps that chu like! :p

Edit by werekill: Heck, let's make this a social thread. Talk about anything here! Socialize! Meet new people!
Edit by Marth: What you doing in mah OP? *chuckles*

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hey marth, cool avi.

I dunno if this thread will catch on though, too tired to do a descript. i'll do it later.

Here's my damn description. Hey I play super smash bros and whatever nintendo stuff I can get my hands on, my step sister has a collection of games for some reason, so I never miss out on any new games. I'm nice, i'd take a bullet for you even if I don't know you, however I have a dark side that i'm trying to get rid of, usually If I snap at you I feel really bad so I try not to get mad, ever. My goal is to make people happy as I don't really care about my own stuffs, everything is taken care of except for one thing..... love. but that's another story.

Obviously i'm going to try to go into Law so I can help people and use that power to combat the idiots who try to bring the poor people down. and donate the money I don't need to the people that need it.

I'm just here to make you feel better and stuff. My goal to be the best kirby player, then be the best ever, will I achieve this? probably not, but i'm gonna try.

blarugh that was bad, but anyway hi.

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Hey all! I'm Marth. I'm 15 and an avid gamer, a music maker, and a body shaker! I am a very nice and polite person (unless you piss me off) and my goal in life is to make people happy! I want to be a DJ/Producer when I grow up.

Favorites:

-Movies
--Star Wars
--Nightmare before Christmas
--Wreck-it Ralph
--The Incredibles
--Frozen

-Games
--Smash Bros :p
--Mario
--Fire Emblem
--Pokemon
--Tekken

-Pokemon
--Legendary
---Palkia/Kyogre
--Starter
---Mudkip
--Favorites
---Gardevoir, Swampert,

I simply want to make some new friends! :D

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Well, hello there, Marthy! My name is TheElegantShadow, but you may refer to me as, "TES," if the aforementioned name is a bit too much of a mouth full. XD

I'm a relatively friendly person who loves to talk about death, write poetry, play video games, watch anime, and many other things. I have a dark sense of humor and a big heart. :)

I'm Gothic at heart, and am a bit of a Mythologycon.

I'm a bit awkward also, as you can see. XD

So... yeah, nice to meet you, friend. ^_^

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I am Madolche Procione. My name comes from the Yugioh card archetype of candy doll people and the Italian word for raccoon, because I like both of those things.
I play I smash, I'm getting into digital art, and I occasionally get ideas for stories that I do nothing with.
You may also notice that I have more likes than I have actual posts, but do not be deceived. People do not like what I say.
It is a little known fact that I have been handing out sexual favors for all of my likes.

Nice to meet you all.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
What do y
I am Madolche Procione. My name comes from the Yugioh card archetype of candy doll people and the Italian word for raccoon, because I like both of those things.
I play I smash, I'm getting into digital art, and I occasionally get ideas for stories that I do nothing with.
You may also notice that I have more likes than I have actual posts, but do not be deceived. People do not like what I say.
It is a little known fact that I have been handing out sexual favors for all of my likes.

Nice to meet you all.
What type of favors? o.O

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Nice to meet you all.
Mix those two together and i'll like you alot more :awesome:

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
But...But this thread is special. ;~;
Honestly, I could see this Thread becoming very popular, with the right amount of publicity, that is. But yes, this Thread IS special. T_T

My name....is Niko Mar. That is all :awesome:
Your name is Niko and you have one pf the most handsome Avatars I've seen on here... Would you like to be my friend? =D

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I really don't see the harm in having this Thread stay open. Yes, there is a similar Thread that exists, but that Thread is quite far long, and besides, this Thread, as the name suggest, is for meeting people, not introductions per se. :I

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
No. That thread is not restricted to only new users and we've actually had past older members make introductions.
Ok thanks for the info. It being in the Welcome Center just gives off that impression (at least from my experience).

Your name is Niko and you have one pf the most handsome Avatars I've seen on here... Would you like to be my friend? =D
Sure, man.

The Fonz

Smash Cadet
NNID
SChavez44
3DS FC
1134-8193-3071
Hey guys! Im just a regular high school student trying who enjoys smash and wanting to become good at the game. Im new to the whole competitive scene so im trying to stick with some dudes to help guide me in the right direction. All you guys in the thread seem like really chill people. Im actually really into Pokemon so if any of you guys want to battle me then just send me a message.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hey peoplez. I'm an 18 year old female gamer currently finishing my final year of school. I'm pretty scatter brained and a bit of an introvert, but around friends I'm usually pretty goofy/random. I like making people happy and am usually pretty forgiving. I try my best to follow the moto "don't judge a book by its cover" even though I may want to strangle people sometimes. lol

Video game wise, one of the first video games I ever played was Pokemon colosseum. Over the years I've collected a somewhat unhealthy amount of the franchise...I have at least 9 or so in total. I like tactical games like Fire emblem and rpgs like the legend of zelda too. Here are some of the wii games I own:

• Super Smash bros brawl
  • Fire emblem raidiant dawn
  • Pandora's tower
  • sonic colors
  • The last story
  • xenoblade
  • The legend of zelda twilight princess and skyward sword
  • Pokemon revolution
  • mario bros
  • Sin and Punishment star successor
  • Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2 and one involving dragons
  • 3 of the older Metriod games and Other M

I've recently set up my 3ds and wii for wifi, so if any one wants to battle or something let me know.

...I hope I did this right. XD

Nice to meet you all

Theoriginaltzw

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aurious
3DS FC
3394-3662-6284
Hello everyone. I know my name is theoriginaltzw, but you can call me Tyler. I'm twenty years old and currently in college. It's been quite some time since I've been on a forum. In fact when I was younger I used to have my own forum. I'm undecided in what I want to do in my life. All I really want is to be happy and make others happy. I've been playing video games since I was a toddler. Starting with the NES and now the Xbox one and Wii U. I love every kind of game and I really can't name a favorite. I love meeting new people and I hope to meet some friends on here. (:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Hey peoplez. I'm an 18 year old female gamer currently finishing my final year of school. I'm pretty scatter brained and a bit of an introvert, but around friends I'm usually pretty goofy/random. I like making people happy and am usually pretty forgiving. I try my best to follow the moto "don't judge a book by its cover" even though I may want to strangle people sometimes. lol

Video game wise, one of the first video games I ever played was Pokemon colosseum. Over the years I've collected a somewhat unhealthy amount of the franchise...I have at least 9 or so in total. I like tactical games like Fire emblem and rpgs like the legend of zelda too. Here are some of the wii games I own:

• Super Smash bros brawl
  • Pandora's tower
  • sonic colors
  • The last story
  • xenoblade
  • Pokemon revolution
  • mario bros

I've recently set up my 3ds and wii for wifi, so if any one wants to battle or something let me know.

Nice to meet you all
Do you see making people happy as your goal in life? Because that's mine.

The Fonz

Smash Cadet
NNID
SChavez44
3DS FC
1134-8193-3071

• Super Smash bros brawl
  • Pandora's tower
  • sonic colors
  • The last story
  • xenoblade
  • Pokemon revolution
  • mario bros

Nice to meet you all
Added you on 3ds :)

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

• Super Smash bros brawl
  • Pandora's tower
  • sonic colors
  • The last story
  • xenoblade
  • Pokemon revolution
  • mario bros

Nice to meet you all
Hey what's up.

Do you have X or Y on the 3DS? If so then we should battle/trade sometime.
Hey guys! Im just a regular high school student trying who enjoys smash and wanting to become good at the game. Im new to the whole competitive scene so im trying to stick with some dudes to help guide me in the right direction. All you guys in the thread seem like really chill people. Im actually really into Pokemon so if any of you guys want to battle me then just send me a message.
I'll be sure to hit you up for a couple matches when Smash 4 arrives.

You have X or Y too? I'm not the best, but we could battle sometime.

Top Bottom