• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Marthmario

Smash Lord
By the power invested in me (as the creator of this thread), I now launch this thread to 1,001 posts!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey guys what do ladybits smell like?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Anyone here play Yugioh and have a Dueling Network account? I dislike playing against randoms currently due to having gotten back into the card game a couple of days ago after like a year hiatus from it and am thus playing it a bit slowly.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey guys what do ladybits smell like?
Pretty unremarkable, that much I can say.
Anyone here play Yugioh and have a Dueling Network account? I dislike playing against randoms currently due to having gotten back into the card game a couple of days ago after like a year hiatus from it and am thus playing it a bit slowly.
I'm a bit surprised that game is still going. It was majorly huge during my high school and early college days. I hear Pokémon hasn't died yet either.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I would have been up to play like a few months ago, when I was trying to play with a physical deck. Yugioh requires so much constant fueling with money. $______$

What deck do you play. I was kinda interested in that new Necloth ****

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I would have been up to play like a few months ago, when I was trying to play with a physical deck. Yugioh requires so much constant fueling with money. $______$

What deck do you play. I was kinda interested in that new Necloth ****
I don't even know what Necloth is, but keep in mind I just got back into the game not that long ago after a year hiatus so I'm still doing catch-up.

I have plans to build a Madolche deck in real life, for a couple of reasons. Firstly they are cute as all get out, they are fun to play, they seem like they do decently against the current meta, they are consisten, and lastly they shouldn't get hit in the next ban list meaning I won't have to worry about updating too much for the next format. I was also interested in the Yang Zings but ultimely found them to be less consistent then Madolches in this format and to not do so good against the current meta, still have interest in them, but Madolches seem like my better option for now.

All card games require constant fueling with money tbh. That's why I try to build a deck that is good but isn't played much so that it won't get hit that bad so I tend to avoid meta decks, at least for real life. But currently have to do some serious updating due to my hiatus.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yu-gi-oh makes me feel so nostalgic. I remember I'd spent so much time making this Crystal Beast-Elemental Heroes Deck, then it got stolen. Couple that with the emergence of Synchro Summons and age I just gave up on Yu-Gi-Oh. All I have are those cards Shonen Jump used to send

Last edited:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
There is so much card stealing in Yugioh.

Almost bodied some guy who tried to swipe some new packs under my nose. Expected when single cards can be worth $50-$100 sometimes. Don't leave that **** lying around.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There is so much card stealing in Yugioh.

Almost bodied some guy who tried to swipe some new packs under my nose. Expected when single cards can be worth $50-$100 sometimes. Don't leave that **** lying around.
In middle school this dude stole my Obelisk the Tormentor that I bought on Ebay. I didn't realize it was gone until the next day. Fortunately I can be very persuasive when someone crosses me, and I ended up getting the card back along with the other two Egyptian God cards.
I want my spirit animal to be an owl.
Owls are mad cute. I'd think my spirit animal is an iguana or any sort of desert reptile that changes skin pattern.

Top Bottom