• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I haven't played DKC2 (I think that's what it's from), but after listening to that original arrangement I'm so glad that's in the game. Bramble Blast/Stickerbush Symphony, from what I've heard, was just so incredibly haunting yet cool in a unique way. Can't wait to see what they do with it, hopefully it's fully orchestrated for an even more ominous sort of sound :upsidedown:

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Personally, I haven't played DKC2 (I think that's what it's from), but after listening to that original arrangement I'm so glad that's in the game. Bramble Blast/Stickerbush Symphony, from what I've heard, was just so incredibly haunting yet cool in a unique way. Can't wait to see what they do with it, hopefully it's fully orchestrated for an even more ominous sort of sound :upsidedown:
I doubt this song will get an rearrangement, since it has been noticed that not all song will get one. Anyways its good enough as it is! ;)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Does anyone have an mp3 of the actual one that's on the site? I know there's a link to the original, but I can't find the one on the DOJO!!.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hm.. I'm liking the new Kirby Meta Knight-Themed music. Has a pretty unique sound to it. Is it meant to be the same one as the one listed on the first page? Or is this the other one, since from memory of the Kirby's Air Ride sound test there were two "Meta Knight" themes from Kirby Super Star >.<

Nightlea

Smash Cadet
Hm.. I'm liking the new Kirby Meta Knight-Themed music. Has a pretty unique sound to it. Is it meant to be the same one as the one listed on the first page? Or is this the other one, since from memory of the Kirby's Air Ride sound test there were two "Meta Knight" themes from Kirby Super Star >.<
It's a mix between the one on the first page and this one, which is my favorite Kirby song :3. I like the new arrangement too--sounds really awesome and energetic, though I still think I prefer the original version of the songs, because of the more "mechanized"/"dark" sound to them.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Trust in Sakurai rising.

The man seems to like jazz.

And I like that he likes jazz.

Hur hur.

This song made me dance in my pyjamas. That is a definite accomplishment.

PJGasca

Smash Cadet
Kirby: Meta Knight’s Revenge (Extended):
http://www.cooltastic.com/music/brawl/14%20Kirby%20Meta%20Knight%92s%20Revenge.mp3

I also went back and figured out how to extend Fire Emblem Theme and DS Cooking Navi:
http://www.cooltastic.com/music/brawl/13 Fire Emblem Theme .mp3
http://www.cooltastic.com/music/brawl/12 DS Cooking Navi.mp3

And when the Norfair stage update came out awhile ago, I updated the Ridley mp3 with new album art:
http://www.cooltastic.com/music/brawl/04 Metroid Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight).mp3

Ameba

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who thinks that this song has been ruined? It's my favorite Kirby Super Star song by far, but I don't like this arrangement... It just doesn't feel as good as the original song. I hope Sakurai will provide the original one too as an unlockable.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah, This song rocks!
GOOD THING i'M NOT A HARDCORE GAMER because then I'd be complaining like the rest of them over there.(sorry about cap lock.)

And also, is Sakurai giving us the full version of the song? Is there some parts that he left out? Or is he gonna use the ones he provided and loop it while the fight goes on?

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Oh, yeah, This song rocks!
GOOD THING i'M NOT A HARDCORE GAMER because then I'd be complaining like the rest of them over there.(sorry about cap lock.)

And also, is Sakurai giving us the full version of the song? Is there some parts that he left out? Or is he gonna use the ones he provided and loop it while the fight goes on?
check my post in SMYN topic, I explained the songs that was used in this remix.

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
Kirby Superstar was the last SNES game that I bought before moving onto the N64 so it's an important game to me. I was just playing the game yesterday and went through the whole Revenge of Metaknight game so having it as an update tonight was surprising.

The song is arranged by Noriyuki Iwadare, the composer for the Lunar games for Sega CD and onwards. He happens to be a favorite of mine but I don't think that this song suits his style. It still came out pretty good although I would have liked it to be more epic and serious sounding like the original does.

Here is a version of the song in Mario Paint. I did not make this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsTOotoFUb4

Here is the original version of the song. It contains footage from the game so if you have not yet played "Revenge of Metaknight" on Kirby Superstar then don't continue if you don't want the game's complex plot to be spoiled. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yf-_9VoD8mo

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Gosh, that Mario Paint version is cool. Mario Paint is awesome, it deserves a Wii remake. In fact, I think the Mario Paint theme should be in Brawl somewhere, Picto Chat maybe?

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
Mario Paint is awesome, it deserves a Wii remake.
I agree. Hopefully they make a fun new version of Mario Paint for the WiiWare section.

In fact, I think the Mario Paint theme should be in Brawl somewhere, Picto Chat maybe?
In case you don't already know, arrangements of Mario Paint songs can be found here http://www.ocremix.org/game/mario-paint-snes/ .

Hopefully we'll get a song from Mario Paint but if not then we'll probably get something from it since the Robot banker thing from Mario Paint made it in Sakurai's character popularity poll.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Gosh, that Mario Paint version is cool. Mario Paint is awesome, it deserves a Wii remake. In fact, I think the Mario Paint theme should be in Brawl somewhere, Picto Chat maybe?
I was pretty sure that I heard that there was going to be a Mario Paint game for the Wii, but I guess that idea was dropped.

Anyway, I like this remix; it's cool.

Dark Mule

Smash Rookie
Thank you for this. I've been looking for brawl music mp3s but couldn't find them anywhere.

Ameba

Smash Cadet
When was Cooking Mama Music Put in?
It's not from Cooking Mama, the DS Cooking Navi theme is from a cooking simulation game for the Nintendo DS. The song's available only in the Japanese version of the Dojo, inside Kirby's Final Smash update.

Top Bottom