• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
The music did it for you, too, eh?
I already decided that I'm going to hate Falco instead of Wolf for taking up space, but now that Wolf has one of the most beautiful songs in the games, how could I POSSIBLY dislike him?

I'm eagerly awaiting the direct rips from the game... these songs all have such variable quality. I want the real deal so I can safely have them run on random in my playlist without constantly having to adjust the volume, not to mention that some of those recordings are just plain bad.
It sure did! :grin: The thing that really bothers me about them is the cloned FS thing, but I'll just learn to ignore it. To be fair, I'm equally bothered by Toon Link having the same FS as Link.

I did notice the variable quality...which is kind of annoying to say the least. I NEED THE FULL SOUNDTRACK!

Part 5: a Pokemon battle (Pokemon)

Can somebody tell me from which game this comes from? I definately heard it before.
It's the Elite Four Building from R/S/E. ;)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Great!! The rips are coming in!

Ok, I have to download them and get them in singles.... This may take a while since I'm downloading a game right now, so expect them to be up around 5-8.

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
Could someone host those songs (i.e., Part 1-Part 5) on filefront or mediafire for me? My PC doesn't let me go on other uploaders like megauploads.

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
umm, just a thought, but I noticed there are 2 popular threads dedicated to brawl music. maybe we should combine them and make an 'official' brawl music thread.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, technically this was here first and serves the same purpose, so...

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
I have a question, do you think it would be possible to hack it upload your own music and then play your music through the game?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Good News Everyone!

Xane is getting and hosting the full OST in his site. He has the full list and how many songs are in each series. It's somewhere in the first page.

~Mii~

Smash Rookie
Guys, anyone have the MP3's for all the Pokemon and Mario songs? I really want Diaglia/Palkia battle. They have to be MP3. Is it already in this topic?

Top Bottom