• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
sigh, they took my favorite game music of all time and did the worst rearrangement i have ever heard. I think even Sakurai thinks its terrible after what he said.

M.K

Level 55
Did anyone else realize that the only man from the Animal Crossing Series had nothing to do (or wasn't credited) with creating "Go K.K. Rider!"?

Akiak

Smash Ace
My favourite song was Metaknight's Revenge. I really love those super peppy songs. Then comes the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley.
And then Sonic: Live and Learn

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Wow, great topic. It's hard to believe how many topics can get one little Smash Bros. Dojo update section and go in it so deeply.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I love this latest song. It just works so perfectly. We need more jazzed up tunes in SSBB. :|

I love the sound font they use when they get to the second song. Some weird guitar-thingy sound. I like it. :/

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Holy sweet mother of minty fresh muffins.

That new DK mix is freakin' sweet! I MUST HAVE IT COMPILED INTO MP3 RAWR

courte

Smash Lord
personally i really just can't freaking wait until i hear that jungle beat song which will be feb 10th!!

i dunno y but that stuff just gets be pumped amprrrrrerd crank'd

wait i know y...

Wight

Smash Apprentice
i think the DK theme is just silly.. it took that children's toy with the colourful keypads that play animal sounds and added a beat. Rubbish in my opinion, but not as bad as the metaknight song.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
MGS music > other video game music

I know cuz I illegally downloaded the soundtrack to the entire series. :)

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I play on Rumble Falls (or where ever the retro DK music plays) I'm going to set the retro DK remix on very high in My Music. ;)

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
You're right, Mario's music is the only one still missing... well, and maybe some F-Zero music... but I doubt they'll reveal some until either a stage or the Captain himself will be revealed.
Don't forget Mother Music, sonic Music, and Possibly DS music. Also Fzero music, Ice Climbers music, and if G&W is back, his music. Plus there is still an unknown series as well.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Well, this all comes down to opinion.

I loved the DK rap, Halberd, and DK's music.

They probably took the DK music from the orginal game he was in, and added a retro beat to it. I dont think it came from any of the DK country games.

All in all, I love most of the brawl music so far.

Also, i'm glad to see im not the only one who knows of that website from my siggy.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
God I love Kirby Superstar - Meta Knight’s Revenge orignal song, and I bet the new one will sound better when I hear the whole thing.

Listen to the original, then the brawl version. It's a big difference

also, one of the songs rickroll'ed....not saying which :p

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why everyone hates the Meta Knight song, I loved it. As for this new D.K. "music"...

I cannot stand it, I think it's horrible to be honest. Yes there wasn't a lot to go off of but it really just feels and sounds tacky and ridiculous. Atleast, in my opinion, anyway. :dizzy:

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't too big on MK's music...As for DK's? I thought they did all right for a retro beat. In my opinion, it wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
DK's remix is really the best thing I've heard so far, and I doubt anything will come close to it's awesomeness.

No, I'm not being sarcastic. What's not to love about a breakbeat remix of such a classic? :D

Top Bottom