• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 8th

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
These new four pics of the day shall be interesting indeed. I feel a bombshell coming soon.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
For a Smash Community that is supposed to support Sakurai, you guys have some rather unkind comments. The game comes out in like 5 days, people will know all of the characters and stages then (or before if someone breaks street date).

Also, this menu shows features that were previously not shown or in any of the leaks, so knowing Replays are back along with albums is better than last week's menus imo.

Show some support, guys. I'm sure Sakurai doesn't read these, but just be thankful he's showing us anything new, or anything at all.
I totally support what your saying but your words will fall on deaf ears unfortunately for many. I tried saying the same thing during the friday pic of the day last week and only several people responded positively to what I said. People just want new character reveals, stages, ect, what they consider to be the most important pieces of information for the most part. Not everyone is like that but many act this way. I truly do think people should show a little bit more respect towards Sakurai, regardless of if he's not showing anything interesting or not. Many people easily forget what Sakurai has done for everyone when they don't get what they want which is simply childish. :glare:

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I love the fact that Rosalina is on the front of the Sounds icon. She's like a conductor with her wand. :)
Yep, she is probably training Chorus to get into Smash Bros too!

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
the game comes out on friday in japan, and
this is what he decides is most important to show??

It's not like this game has been showcased throughout this year; is not like they have revealed new fighters and information on previous events during the last months or is not like that they have even being doing crazy advertisement during the last few weeks. More than enough has been done to get people interested in this, so a pic of the day showcasing new information or not is not gonna suddenly kill anyone's hype. Add the fact that we were told from the beginning that most of this updates wouldn't be very meaningful, so we basically have people complaining about not getting something that was never promised to them.

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
It's not like this game has been showcased throughout this year; is not like they have revealed new fighters and information on previous events during the last months or is not like that they have even being doing crazy advertisement during the last few weeks. More than enough has been done to get people interested in this, so a pic of the day showcasing new information or not is not gonna suddenly kill anyone's hype. Add the fact that we were told from the beginning that most of this updates wouldn't be very meaningful, so we basically have people complaining about not getting something that was never promised to them.
ok

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I hoping he would talk about replay recording length (longer than 3 mins). this far in development and no mention of it for either Wii U or 3ds, I hope Sakurai continues to post after the Japanese release.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Warning Received
LMAO So this is what happens when people take things too seriously.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To all of the people who keep complaining about the PotD and feel the need to log on just to post "I don't care":

You're annoying and I hope you spill Mountain Dew on your 3DS.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
I really hope that if you choose a song in the "Sounds"-section, it will keep playing when you go back to the menus. I love reading trophy discriptions with a fitting song.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I can only imagine how nice the menu pics for Wii U launch week will be.
At least by then all of the characters will be known unless there is some Wii U unlock method, so people won't be expecting that as much. Stages and possibly exclusive Alts are what people will want at that point probably.

CCTANK93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CCTANK93
3DS FC
4296-3062-4792
I totally support what your saying but your words will fall on deaf ears unfortunately for many. I tried saying the same thing during the friday pic of the day last week and only several people responded positively to what I said. People just want new character reveals, stages, ect, what they consider to be the most important pieces of information for the most part. Not everyone is like that but many act this way. I truly do think people should show a little bit more respect towards Sakurai, regardless of if he's not showing anything interesting or not. Many people easily forget what Sakurai has done for everyone when they don't get what they want which is simply childish. :glare:
I don't know why people keep expecting huge reveals when the game is out in a few days in Japan. Sakurai still wants to keep the possible secrets of the game hidden and I'm always ok with new info of the game. I mean people need to realize that he didn't even need to show us anything about the game, but he did anyways. I for one am grateful with what Sakurai did for us this long wait till the new Smash

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
I love how people are ignoring the fact that the game comes out in 5 days. All the "important stuff" you people want Sakurai to show you will be a click of the mouse away. Everything you've been wanting to know for the past year+ about characters, stages, mechanics, etc, will be available.

Sakurai is aware of this, so expecting him to reveal that information so close to release date is unrealistic. What else was he supposed to show?

It's like you guys were expecting:

Snake on Monday
Ice Climbers on Tuesday
K Rool on Wednesday
Mewtwo on Thursday
Ridley on Friday before the end.

Get real.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

deleted account

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
Sakurai is doing this to punish us for the leak. Why, people who leak stuff, why? First we lost story mode and now Sakurai is playing with our hopes and dreams of different characters being in. This is our punishment for making a deal with the devil.

EngineerKappa

Smash Rookie
NNID
EngineerKappa
3DS FC
3523-2386-8318
Seems good enough for now. I wonder what kind of info is going into "Tips"? It seems like it might just be simple and basic things like the "How to Play" video.

I can't wait to see all the silly screenshots people are going to take.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai forces us to appreciate what we wouldn't appreciate after the game releases. That's why he does this, in my opinion

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is doing this to punish us for the leak. Why, people who leak stuff, why? First we lost story mode and now Sakurai is playing with our hopes and dreams of different characters being in. This is our punishment for making a deal with the devil.
We didn't lose story mode because of leaks, but laziness to be honest.

Edit:Sorry i accidentally double posted, i don't know how to merge someone tell me.

Last edited:

LoneWolfRanger

Smash Apprentice
why do people keep whining about this? It is new info! Also, no other developer keeps us this updated about stuff

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Now people gonnw see Rosalina like ******* elsa from frozen. They say she look like her and Sakurai make it double.
Rosalina let it go Music Test.

After all, the menus are really pretty and some characters taking the spot for some menus like Rosalina did there is really charming.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I sense something big later this week

Btw the fussing n bickering is funny, keep the complaining rolling.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Replays are back. Oh yeah.

What if this is how Sakurai expresses his disappointment in the West for the leak? Makes sense to me.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ladies and gentlemen, one of very few common sense needles in the unpleasable haystack of ire here.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wait....Vault...The Vault.....

Vault Dweller confirmed as playable

Fallout 3 content confirmed.

Fallout 4 port confirmed to come out on Wii U and 3DS

Ok, Imma gonna bow out now. I do like all of these menus though. This week is just going to pick up speed until a glorious Friday PotD.

Last edited:

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
We didn't lose story mode because of leaks, but laziness to be honest.

Edit:Sorry i accidentally double posted, i don't know how to merge someone tell me.
Someone posted cutscenes planned to be used in story mode on the internet. Sakurai felt hurt by this, stating that his team went through a lot of effort to make a story mode. In the end, he decided to outright drop story mode (atleast this is what he told us).

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I wonder if the 3DS version will have My Music at all, when I saw the first image I was expecting him to go further in detail with the rest of the sub-menus, so this is kinda lame.

I know there's only 2 themes per stage a-la Melee, but the feature might be there still, and I want to know if I'm wrong or what.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
The Final Filler Five.
Still hoping he reveals a completely unprecedented newcomer in this final week to destroy that CSS leak before we get to find out the roster for ourselves, I'm really hoping that isn't the real roster.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Still hoping he reveals a completely unprecedented newcomer in this final week to destroy that CSS leak before we get to find out the roster for ourselves, I'm really hoping that isn't the real roster.
You realize that Shulk, and so many other things literally confirm it true, right?

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
You realize that Shulk, and so many other things literally confirm it true, right?
Only Shulk and Ganondorf so far from what we've been shown. I'm talking the CSS "leak" here, not ALL the leaks so far from the ESRB dude or whatever. I still have hopes that we don't get Dr. Mario, and if Dark Pit is really separate that he isn't a clone moveset. And then Duck Hunt Dog is kinda eh to me, but other than these three things I'm cool with the other characters and still hope the Brawl characters (sans Snake) don't get cut.

Top Bottom